2018 - Volume 25 [Issue 10]
The Development of the Short-form of “25-Question Geriatric Locomotive Function Scale”
Yu Tanabe1#, Yoshiyuki Suehara1*#, Yongji Kim1#, Shuko Nojiri2, Taketo Okubo1, Midori Ishii1, Takayuki Kawasaki1, Kiyoshi Matsuoka2, Keisuke Akaike1, Kenta Mukaihara1, Naoko Okubo3, Tsuyoshi Saito4 and Kazuo Kaneko1
1Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Japan.
2Clinical Research Support Center, Juntendo University, Japan.
3Faculty of Health and Sports Science, Juntendo University, Japan.
4Department of Human Pathology, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Japan.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Department of Orthopaedic, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(1) Triki Mohamed Amine, University of Sousse, Tunisia.
(2) Garima Gupta, Saaii College of Medical Science and Technology, India.
(3) Luca Valerio Messa, University of Siena, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23758
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40196
Birth Injuries, Risk Factors and Predictors of Outcome in Maiduguri North-eastern Nigeria
Simon Pius1*, Bisumang Joel Dada1, Yenti Machoko1, Hauwa Yusuf Musa1 and Mustapha Bello1
1Department of Paediatrics, University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, Maiduguri, Nigeria.
(1) Angelo Giardino, Professor, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas and Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA
(1) Audu Lamidi Isah, National Hospital Abuja, Nigeria.
(2) Einar Arnbjörnsson, Lund University, Sweden.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23759
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40276
Aerosolized Coal Fly Ash: Risk Factor for Neurodegenerative Disease
Mark Whiteside1 and J. Marvin Herndon2*
1Florida Department of Health in Monroe County, 1100 Simonton Street Key West, FL 33040, USA.
2Transdyne Corporation, 11044 Red Rock Drive, San Diego, CA 92131, USA.
(1) Jera Kruja, Neurology, University of Medicine, Tirana, Albania.
(1) Normah Awang, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia.
(2) Eric S. Hall, U.S.A.
(3) Sofia Borrego Alonso, Cuba.
(4) Lourens J. C. Erasmus, University of Limpopo, South Africa.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23779
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40072
Epidemiology of Tracheostomy Patients in Intensive Care Unit of King Abdulaziz Medical City
Farhan Alenezi1, Sreekanth Mohan1, Nourah Mohammad Aldekhayel1, Arwa Hussain Alruwaili1, Hind Mohammed Alshabanat1 Winnie Philip2 and Shoeb Qureshi2*
1Department of Respiratory Therapy, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
2Department of Research, College of Applied Medical Sciences, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Andrea S. Melani, Department of Cardiothoracic Disease, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Senese, Italy.
(1) Piacentini Alberto Giuseppe Guido, China.
(2) Álvaro Ramiro Ruiz, Hospital 12 de Octubre, Spain.
(3) Suraj Wasudeo Nagre, Grant Medical College, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23805
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40321
Novel Pedagogical Methods for Conditional-Probability Computations in Medical Disciplines
Rufaidah Ali Rushdi1, Ali Muhammad Rushdi2* and Fayez Ahmed Talmees2
1Department of Pediatrics, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Cairo, 11562, Arab Republic of Egypt.
2Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, 21589, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Daniel Palazuelos, Harvard Medical School, USA.
(2) Dana Craciun, West University of Timisoara, Romania.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23806
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40240
Screening and Association between Diabetes Mellitus and Abo Blood Grouping in Amaoba Ikwuano and Amaba Ugwueke Abia State Nigeria
A. N. C. Amadi1*, P. A. C. Ndukwe1 and P. E. Agbai1
1Department of Zoology and Environment Biology, College of Natural Sciences, Michael Okpara Univeristy of Agriculture, Umudike, Nigeria.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Shyamal Koley, Guru Nanak Dev University, India.
(2) Odigie Mike Osagie, Delta State University, Nigeria.
(3) A. K. Basak, Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23815
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39225
Relationship between Exclusive Breastfeeding and Childhood Obesity among Under-five Children in Ibadan North and Ido Local Government Areas, Oyo State; Nigeria
Oladejo Thomas Adepoju1* and Olanike Bukola Bamisaye1
1Department of Human Nutrition, Faculty of Public Health, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
(1) Mustapha Diaf, Department of Biology, Faculty of Natural and Life Sciences, Djillali Liabes University, Algeria.
(1) F. Armando Montesinos, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico.
(2) Cihad Dündar, Ondokuz Mayis University, Turkey.
(3) Mehmet Yaltirik, Istanbul University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23853
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39637
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,