2018 - Volume 25 [Issue 9]
Diagnosis and Treatment Outcome of Smear Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis: Retrospective study in Kpando Municipal, Ghana
Desmond O. Acheampong1*, Richard Opoku1, Alex Boye2, Daniel S. Agyirifo3, Isaac Dadzie2, Prince A. Barnie1, Godwin Kwakye-Nuako1 and Francis Nyandzi1
1Department of Biomedical Sciences, School of Allied Health Sciences, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
2Department of Medical Laboratory Technology, School of Allied Health Sciences, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
3Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, School of Biological Sciences, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
(1) Rodrigo Crespo Mosca, Department of Biotechnology, Institute of Energetic and Nuclear Research (IPEN-CNEN), University of Sao Paulo (USP), Brazil.
(1) Nélida Virginia Gómez, Buenos Aires University, Argentina.
(2) Ümit Türsen, Mersin Univesity, Turkey.
(3) Nitesh Mohan, Bareilly International University, India.
(4) Weimin Jiang, Fudan University, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23671
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40156
Obstetric Admission into the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital: A Ten-Year Review
K. I. Green1* and N. C. Orazulike1
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Nicolas Padilla-Raygoza, Professor, Department of Nursing and Obstetrics, Campus Celaya Salvatierra University of Guanajuato, Mexico.
(1) Muhammad Chutiyami, College of Nursing and Midwifery Damaturu, Nigeria.
(2) Rajiv Kumar Saxena, MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital, India.
(3) Savita Rani Singhal, Pandit BD Sharma health university, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23695
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38256
History of Cautery: The Impact of Ancient Cultures
S. M. Alsanad1,2, A. A. H. Asim1, I. M. A. Gazzaffi1 and N. A. Qureshi1*
1National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
2College of Medicine, Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Muhammad Torequl Islam, Nuclear of Pharmaceutical Technology (NTF), Federal University of Piaui, Brazil.
(1) Einar Arnbjörnsson, Lund University, Sweden.
(2) Bruno Zilberstein, Sao Paulo University, Brazil.
(3) Maria Antonietta Toscano, University of Catania, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23697
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40370
Long-term Consumption of Capsicum annuum (Chili Pepper) and Capsaicin Diets Elevates Anxiety but Improves Motor Coordination in CD-1 Mice
A. U. Nmaju1, I. E. Joshua2, U. E. Okon2, S. A. Bisong2, A. Nwankwo1 and E. E. Osim2*
1Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Abia State University, Nigeria.
2Department of Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medical Sciences, University of Calabar, Nigeria.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Henrique Kuhn Massot Padilha, University of Pelotas, Brazil.
(2) Oguz Ozcelik, Firat University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23713
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40348
Inguinal Hernias in a Tertiary Hospital in South South Nigeria
A. Dodiyi-Manuel1* and P. N. Wichendu1
1Department of Surgery, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Georgios Tsoulfas, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Aristoteleion University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.
(1) Einar Arnbjörnsson, Lund University, Sweden.
(2) Guido Mantovani, Univeristy of Verona, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23714
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38103
Practices Relating to Dietary Intake of Pregnant Women Attending Antenatal Clinic at Primary Healthcare Centres in Ile-Ife, Nigeria
M. O. Oluleke1, A. O. Ogunwale2*, O. S. Olaleye3, I. Tubi3 and O. S. Arulogun3
1Department of Community Health Nursing, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
2Department of General Studies, Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, Igboora, Oyo State, Nigeria.
3Department of Health Promotion & Education, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
(1) Edward J. Pavlik, Division of Gynecological Oncology, University of Kentucky Medical Center, USA.
(1) Ade Onanuga, Canada.
(2) Emmanuel O. Adesuyi, Institute of Nursing Research, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23727
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40042
The Retinal Layers in the Preservation of Visual Acuity in the Early Stages of Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
Reşat Duman1*, Güliz Fatma Yavaş2, Esma Norman3, Sibel İnan1 and Rahmi Duman1
1Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine, Afyon Kocatepe University, Afyonkarahisar, Turkey.
2Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey.
3Department of Ophthalmology, Kütahya Gediz State Hospital, Kütahya, Turkey.
(1) Thiago Goncalves dos Santos Martins, Department of Ophthalmology, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(2) Barbara Giambene, Department of Translational Surgery and Medicine, University of Firenze, Italy.
(3) Kotini Athanasia, Professor, Lab. of Medical Physics, Medical School, Democritus University of Thrace, Alexandroupoli, Greece.
(1) Ani Efeoghene Uchenna, Nigeria.
(2) Muhammed Şahin, Dicle University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23728
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40153