2018 - Volume 25 [Issue 8]
Morphometric Evaluation of Styloid Process Using Cone Beam Computed Tomography- A Retrospective Study of Chennai Population
S. Kailasam1, F. Massillamani1, Venkata Lakshmi Aparna Potluri1, Akila Prabakaran1, Naga Leela Guntuku1* and C. K. Vishnu Priya1
1Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Ragas Dental College and Hospital, Uthandi, Chennai, India.
(1) Fatima Mubarak, Department of Radiology, Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan.
(2) Costas Fourtounas, Faculty of Medicine, School of Health Sciences, University of Thessaly, Greece.
(1) Luciana de Barros Correia Fontes, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil.
(2) Oguzhan Gorler, Cumhuriyet University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23599
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39071
The Dilemma of Exogenous Antioxidant Therapy in Clinical Practice in Nigeria: Insight into Health Implication
B. K. Myke-Mbata1*, S. C. Meludu2 and C. E. Dioka2
1Department of Chemical Pathology, Faculty of Basic and Allied Medical Sciences, Benue State University, Makurdi, Nigeria.
2Department of Chemical Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria.
(1) Shashank Kumar, Assistant Professor, Center for Biochemistry and Microbial Sciences, Central University of Punjab, India.
(1) Bhaskar Sharma, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, India.
(2) Naveed Ullah, University of Swabi, Pakistan.
(3) Shih, Mei-Hsiu, Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23600
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39937
Adequate Exercise Improves Inflammatory, Gonadal Markers and Sexual Function in Type 2 Diabetics
N. Amidu1*, H. Alidu2, W. K. B. A. Owiredu3, B. B. Antuamwine1, O. Addai-Mensah4 and P. P. M. Dapare1
1Department of Biomedical Laboratory Science, University for Development Studies, Tamale, Ghana.
2Department of Medical Laboratory Science, University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ho, Ghana.
3Department of Molecular Medicine, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
4Department of Medical Laboratory Technology, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
(1) Georgios A. Androutsopoulos, Department of Obstetrics-Gynecology, School of Medicine, University of Patras, Rion, Greece.
(1) Mra Aye, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia.
(2) Paweł F. Nowak, Opole University of Technology, Poland.
(3) Jerzy Bełtowski, Medical University, Poland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23601
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39766
Common Bile Duct Stone Exploration: T-Tube or Biliary
V. Grubnik1, V. Ilyashenko1, A. Tkachenko1, A. Kovalchuk2, K. Vorotyntseva1* and Grubnik Victor1
1Odessa National Medical University, Ukraine.
2I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine.
(1) Aniket Kishor Sakharpe, Easton Hospital & Drexel University, Easton, USA.
(1) Jurij Janež, University Medical Centre Ljubljana, Slovenia.
(2) Huseyin Eken, Erzincan University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23617
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/36378
Rehabilitation and Paid Employment for Blind People in a Low Income Country
Oluwatoni O. Onabolu1*, Olubunmi T. Bodunde1, Adetunji H. Ajibode1, Taibat O. Otulana1, Michael Ebonhor2 and Olusoji J. Daniel3
1Department of Ophthalmology, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Federal Government College, Odogbolu, Ogun State, Nigeria.
3Department of Community Medicine and Primary Health Care, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, Nigeria.
(1) Barbara Giambene, Department of Translational Surgery and Medicine, University of Firenze, Italy.
(1) Adem Gül, İbni Sina Hospital, Ondokuz Mayis University, Turkey.
(2) Asaad Ahmed Ghanem, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23618
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39856
Pharmacognostical Standardization of Stem Bark of Rhododendron arboreum Sm.(Pullas)
Santosh Kumar Thakur1, Mita Kotecha1, Sumit Natthani1 and Bidhan Mahajon1*
1Department of Dravyaguna Vigyana, National Institute of Ayurveda, Amer Road, Jaipur-302002, Rajasthan, India.
(1) Sinan Ince, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Afyon Kocatepe, Turkey.
(1) Paula Mendonça Leite, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Brazil.
(2) C. Dike Charles, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23619
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40391
Determinants of Ante-natal Care, Place of Delivery and Post-natal Care Services of Rural Women in Northern Nigeria
Okafoagu Christina Nneka1*, Ango Jessica Timane2 and Raji Ismail Adullateef2
1Department of Community Medicine, Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Medicine, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto, Nigeria.
(1) Sevgul Donmez, Faculty of Health Sciences, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(1) Muhammad Chutiyami, College of Nursing and Midwifery Damaturu, Nigeria.
(2) Ikobho Ebenezer Howells, Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23620
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40285