2018 - Volume 25 [Issue 7]
Ultrasonographic Assessment of Amniotic Fluid Index in Normal Singleton Pregnancy among Igbo Women, South-Eastern Nigeria
Okeudo Chijioke1*, Ezem B. Uche1, Uwakwe K. Anderson2 and Onoh C. Robinson3
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Imo State University / University Teaching Hospital, Owerri, Orlu, St. Elizabeth Hospital, Owerri, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Medicine, Imo State University / University Teaching Hospital Owerri, Orlu, Nigeria.
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakiliki, Nigeria.
(1) Edward J. Pavlik, Division of Gynecological Oncology, University of Kentucky Medical Center, USA.
(1) Nisha Singh, King George Medical University, India.
(2) Shigeki Taga, Kagawa Prefectural Central Hospital, Japan.
(3) Eduard Mulder, Wilhelmina Children’s Hospital, The Netherlands.
(4) Giannina Calongos, Meiwa General Hospital, Japan.
(5) Sharifah Sulaiha Syed Aznal, International Medical University, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23427
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/28018
The Antibacterial Activity of Libyan Honey against Gram Negative Bacilli: Potential Treatment Agent for Infectious Diseases?
Nouha Elmarbet1, Mahmoud Ben Shaban1, Basma Doro2*, Bashir A. Lwaleed3, Sarah Fouch4 and Mohamed Elemam5
1Department of Food Science and Technology, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Tripoli, Tripoli, Libya.
2Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Tripoli, Tripoli, Libya.
3Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK.
4School of Biomedical Science, Pharmacy and Medical Biotechnology, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, UK.
5Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Tripoli, Tripoli, Libya.
(1) Kalpy Julien Coulibaly, Département Environnement et Santé (Intérim), Institut Pasteur de Côte d'Ivoire, Université Félix Houphouet-Boigny, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
(1) Belal J. Muhialdin, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia.
(2) Giuseppe Pipicelli, Italy.
(3) R. Prabha, Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23450
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39349
Determinants of Vitamin A Uptake in Nigeria: The Role of Contextual Factors
Tukur Dahiru1*, Khadija Hamza Liman1, Suleiman Sa’id Bashir1, Nura Mohammad Suleiman2, Zara Zambuk2, Mairo Mu’azu1, John-Camillus Igboanusi2, Ruth Oguntunde2, Muhammad Bello Garba2 and Umar Mohammed Umar2
1Department of Community Medicine, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Medicine, Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria, Nigeria.
(1) Mustapha Diaf, Department of Biology, Faculty of Natural and Life Sciences, Djillali Liabes University, Algeria.
(1) Germán Domínguez-Vías, University of Cádiz, Spain.
(2) Fatih Akin, Necmettin Erbakan University, Türkiye.
(3) Kursat Gundogan, Erciyes University, School of Medicine, Turkey.
(4) Imelda Angeles – Agdeppa, Food and Nutrition Research Institute, Philippines.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23451
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38536
An Overview of Class III Malocclusion (Prevalence, Etiology and Management)
1Department of Paedodontics and Orthodontics, Arab American University, Palestine.
(1) Mamta Kaushik, Professor, Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Army College of Dental Sciences, India.
(1) Riccardo Beltrami, University of Pavia, Italy.
(2) K. Srinivasan, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, India.
(3) F. Armando Montesinos, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23491
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39927
Predictive Blood Parameters in Suspected Isolated Orbital Wall Fracture
Reşat Duman1*, Rahmi Duman1, Ersan Çetinkaya2 and Mehmet Cem Sabaner1
1Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine, Afyon Kocatepe University, Afyonkarahisar, Turkey.
2Department of Ophthalmology, Manisa State Hospital, Manisa, Turkey.
(1) Thiago Goncalves dos Santos Martins, Department of Ophthalmology, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(1) Nagahito Saito, Japan.
(2) Dhiraj Trivedi, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23492
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39889
Association of Depression with Atherogenic Index among Patients Attending a Cardiology Clinic in Southern Nigeria
Ambakederemo Tamaraemumoemi Emmanuella1* and Chikezie Uzoechi Eze2
1Department of Internal Medicine, Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Okolobiri, Bayelsa, Nigeria.
2Department of Mental Health, Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Okolobiri, Bayelsa, Nigeria.
(1) Pietro Scicchitano, Cardiology Department, Hospital “F. Perinei” Altamura (Ba), Italy.
(2) Fathia Zghal Mghaieth, Professor, Coordinatrice de la Section de Cardiologie, Medicine School of Tunis, Tunisia.
(1) Oguz Ozcelik, Firat University, Turkey.
(2) Michael Chen, California State University, USA.
(3) Clara Wekesa, Uganda Virus Research Institute, Uganda.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23550
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38216
Clinical Staffs More Than Non-clinical Are Susceptible to Depression and Anxiety in a Psychiatric Hospital
Mojtaba YaghoubiPoor1 and Seyed Hamid Seyed Bagheri2*
1Shahid Behashti Hospital, Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Kerman, Iran.
2Department of Pediatric Nursing, Nursing and Midwifery School, Non-Communicable Diseases Research Center, Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences, Rafsanjan, Iran.
(1) Muhammad Torequl Islam, Nuclear of Pharmaceutical Technology (NTF), Federal University of Piaui, Brazil.
(2) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Lolita Rapoliene, Klaipeda University, Lithuania.
(2) Wan-Ju Cheng, China Medical University Hospital, Taiwan.
(3) Nazan Bilgel, Turkey.
(4) Tolga Dinç, Ankara Numune Training Hospital, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23551
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39527