2018 - Volume 25 [Issue 6]
Irritable Bowel Syndrome among Paramedical Students, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Nahla Khamis Ibrahim1,2*, Shatha Mateab Al-Jamhoor3, Nshwa Mahmod Ashor3, Amjaad Ahmed Alsulami3, Dania Adnan Bukhari3, Ahlam Mohammad Al-Bloshi3 and Traji Tarik Fathi3
1Department of Family and Community Medicine, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
2Department of Epidemiology, High Institute of Public Health, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt.
3King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Chris Ekpenyong, Department of Human Physiology, College of Health Sciences, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
(2) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, USA.
(3) Sinan Ince, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Afyon Kocatepe, Turkey.
(1) Ketan Vagholkar, D. Y. Patil University School of Medicine, India.
(2) Diana C. Tapia-Pancardo, National Autonomous University of México, México.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23262
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39233
Changing Pattern of Genitourinary Injuries in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria
Onyeanunam Ngozi Ekeke1* and Chinedu C. Anyadike1
1Urology Division, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Chongehe Jiang, Professor, Department of Urology, Qingyuan Hospital, Guangzhou Medical University, China.
(1) Yong-June Kim, College of Medicine, Chungbuk National University, South Korea.
(2) Einar Arnbjörnsson, Lund University, Sweden.
(3) Massimiliano Creta, University of Naples Federico II, Italy.
(4) Antonio Augusto Ornellas, Instituto Nacional de Câncer, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23273
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39232
Exposing the Gaps in Awareness and Knowledge of Symptoms, Signs and Risk Factors of Colorectal Cancer among Residents in Peri-urban Olowora Community, South – West Geopolitical Zone of Nigeria
Abudu, Emmanuel Kunle1* and Akinbami Oluyinka Samuel2
1Department of Histopathology, University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
2Department of Family Medicine, University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
(1) Muhammad Torequl Islam, Nuclear of Pharmaceutical Technology (NTF), Federal University of Piaui, Brazil.
(1) Konstantinia Kofina, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece.
(2) Fayez Sandouk, Syria.
(3) Kemal Karakaya, Bulent Ecevit University, Turkey.
(4) Chandrashekhar Mahakalkar, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23274
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/37781
Assessment of Thyroid Function Parameters among Sudanese Pregnant Women in Different Trimesters
Omer Ibrahim Alamin Hussin1, Gad Allah Modawe2 and Abdelmula M. Abdalla1*
1Department of Clinical Chemistry, Faculty of Medical Laboratory Science, Al Neelain University, Khartoum, Sudan.
2Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Omdurman Islamic University, Omdurman, Sudan.
(1) Sevgul Donmez, Faculty of Health Sciences, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(2) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) R. G. Ahmed, Beni-Suef University, Egypt.
(2) Ehimen Phyllis Odum, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(3) Iddah Maulid Ali, Alupe University College, Kenya.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23366
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39341
Mental Morbidity Prevalence, Stigma and Health Care Seeking Behaviors among Non-medical Students in University of Khartoum, Sudan March 2015
Emmanuel Tanyous1*, Suad Ali2, Mustafa Khidir Elnimeiri3 and Monica Salama4
1SHO Psychiatric, Mayo General Hospital, Castlebar, Ireland.
2Department of Community Medicine, University of Khartoum, Sudan.
3Department of Preventive Medicine and Epidemiology, Al-Neelain University, Sudan.
4SHO Pediatrics, Mayo General Hospital, Castlebar, Ireland.
(1) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) Mary Seeman, University of Toronto, Canada.
(2) Firdevs Savi Çakar, Mehmet Akif Ersoy University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23407
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39848
Clinico-pathological Profile of Pyogenic Liver Abscess: An Experience from Tertiary Care Hospital from Kashmir Valley
Mumtaz Din Wani1, Mushtaq Chalkoo1*, Zahid Mohd Rather2, Awhad Mueed Yousuf1, Syed Shakeeb Arsalan1, Zubair Gul Lone1 and Aabid Rasool Bhat1
1Government Medical College, Srinagar, India.
2Department of Surgery, Government Medical College, Srinagar, India.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Somchai Amornyotin, Mahidol University, Thailand.
(2) Marwa Ibrahim Mohamed Abdel Rahman, Alexandria University, Egypt.
(3) Tatjana Radosavljević, Institute of Pathophysiology, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23428
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39880
Antioxidant Supplementation and Free Radicals Quelling; the Pros and Cons
B. K. Myke-Mbata1*, S. C. Meludu2 and C. E. Dioka2
1Department of Chemical Pathology, Faculty of Basic and Allied Medical Sciences, Benue State University, Makurdi, Nigeria.
2Department of Chemical Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria.
(1) Hasan Huseyin Dogan, Professor, Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, University of Selcuk, Campus, Konya, Turkey.
(1) Ismail Kucukkurt, Afyon Kocatepe University, Turkey.
(2) Veeravan Lekskulchai, Srinakhariwirot University, Thailand.
(3) Marjan Vracko, National Institute of Chemistry, Slovenia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23429
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39938
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,