2018 - Volume 25 [Issue 5]
Identification, Antibiotic Susceptibility Patterns and Biofilm Detection of Isolates in Orthopaedic Implant Infections
Shazia Benazir1*, Dalip K. Kakru1, Syed Khurshid1, Asifa Bhat1, Umar Nazir2, Shaista Nazir1, Naseer A. Mir3 and Lenah Bashir1
1Department of Microbiology, Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS), Soura, India.
2Department of Preventive Medicine, Government Medical College, Srinagar, India.
3Department of Orthopedics, SKIMS Medical College, Bemina, India.
(1) Anthony Olasinde, Federal Medical Centre Owo, Ondo state, Nigeria.
(1) Gokben Ozbey, Firat University, Vocational School of Health Services, Turkey.
(2) Omneya Helmy, Cairo University, Egypt.
(3) A. K. Kapoor, Rohilkhand Medical College, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23217
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38988
Anatomic Variations and Anomalies in Mandibular First Premolar Teeth
Bharti Sharma1*, Kamal Nabhi1, Shajah Hussain Sheikh2 and Pooja Mehra3
1Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Shimla University, India.
2Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Kashmir University, India.
3Department of Periodontology, Shimla University, India.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) Taisa Raveli, Sao Paulo State University, Brazil.
(2) Omar Marouane, University Hospital Sahloul Sousse, Tunisie.
(3) Dorina Lauritano, University of Milan-Bicocca, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23218
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38633
Analysis of Motor Complications in Parkinson’s Disease Phenotypes
Nargiza Mansurova1,2* and Q. Khaydarova Dildora3
1Department of Neurology and Psychiatry, Bukhara State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan.
2Department of Neurology, Tashkent medical academy, Uzbekistan.
3Bukhara state Medical Institute, Uzbekistan.
(1) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(2) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan.
(1) Stefka Mantarova, Medical University Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
(2) Dali-Sahi Majda, University of Tlemcen, Algéria.
(3) Lejun Li, Wuxi Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, China.
(4) Vincent Martel-Sauvageau, Laval University, Canada.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23231
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/37797
Attitudes of Students towards the Profession of Medical Laboratory Science in Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, North-Western Nigeria
K. K. Ibrahim1*, A. Garba2, O. Erhabor1, A. S. Mainasara1, A. H. Buhari1, O. Augustine1, M. Sanusi3, M. K. Dallatu1, M. H. Yeldu1, I. B. Aliyu1, A. Umar1, M. L. Jidda1 and A. A. Ngaski1
1Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria.
2Department of Animal Sciences, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria.
3Department of Haematology, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto, Nigeria.
(1) Domenico De Berardis, Department of Mental Health, National Health Service, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, “G. Mazzini” Hospital, Italy.
(1) Mainul Haque, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia.
(2) Sandra Hirst, University of Calgary, Canada.
(3) Heethal Jaiprakash, MAHSA University, Malaysia.
(4) Daniel Ojuka, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
(5) Confidence Alorse Atakro, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23251
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/29096
Validation of Homegrown Stethoscope Simulator for Cardiopulmonary Training
Tarig Eltoum Yagoub Fadelelmoula1*
1Department of Respiratory Care, Almaarefa Colleges for Science and Technology, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Chris Ekpenyong, Department of Human Physiology, College of Health Sciences, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
(2) Murali P. Vettath, Department of Cardiovascular-Thoracic & HeartTransplantation, Director-International Center of Excellence in OPCAB surgery, Malabar Institute of Medical sciences, Govindapuram, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
(1) Izharul Hasan, India.
(2) Alberto Giuseppe Guido Piacentini, Italy.
(3) Derya Karasu, Health Sciences University Bursa Yuksek Ihtisas Training and Education Hospital,Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23252
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38448
Culture, Sun Exposure and Vitamin D Deficiency in Benghazi Libya
Mariam Omar1*, Faiza Nouh1, Manal Younis2, Moftah Younis3, Nesma Nabil1, Marwa Saad1 and Munyah Ali1
1Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Public Health, University of Benghazi, Benghazi, Libya.
2University College Cork, Ireland.
3University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Md. Nurshad Ali, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh.
(2) Mostafa Saif-Elnasr, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23253
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39562
Perception of Early Pregnancy Symptoms among Antenatal Women in Port Harcourt, Southern Nigeria
Ikobho Ebenezer Howells1* and Abam Dagogo Semenitari2
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, USA.
(1) Emmanuel O. Adesuyi, Institute of Nursing Research, Nigeria.
(2) Diana C. Tapia-Pancardo, National Autonomous University of México, México.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23258
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39931