2018 - Volume 25 [Issue 4]
Prevalence of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Psychological Ill-Health and Health-Seeking Behavior in a Population of Nigerian Medical Students
Abiodun Christopher Jemilohun1*, Olukayode Abayomi2 and Philip Babatunde Adebayo3
1Depertment of Internal Medicine, Babcock University Teaching Hospital, Ilisan Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Psychiatry, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
3Department of Medicine, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
(1) Ibtissam Sabbah, Professor, Faculty of Public Health V, Lebanese University, Lebanon.
(1) Ketan Vagholkar, D. Y. Patil University School of Medicine, India.
(2) Luz del Carmen Camacho Castillo, National Institute of Pediatrics, Mexico.
(3) Franco Mantovan, University of Verona, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23054
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39235
Knowledge of Diabetic Complications and Practice of Routine Medical Check-up among Type 2 Diabetics in Nigeria
Ogunleye Adeyemi1*, T. Famakinwa Timothy2, Daomi Victoria Oluwanimodimu1 and T. Oluwafemi Tosin1
1Department of Medical Laboratory, Kidney Care Centre, Ondo, Ondo State, Nigeria.
2Department of Nursing, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
(1) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(2) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences, College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Kritika Subramanian, St. George’s University, Grenada.
(2) Valentina Petkova, Medical University, Bulgaria.
(3) Nina Filip, University of Medicine and Pharmacy *Gr. T. Popa* Iasi, Romania.
(4) D. Atere Adedeji, Achievers University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23076
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38597
Clinicoradiological Correlation of Crouzon Syndrome – A Case Report
P. Venkatalakshmi Aparna1, F. Massillamani1, A. Priyadharshini1* and D. K. S. Lakshminrusimhan1
1Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Ragas Dental College and Hospital, Chennai, India.
(1) Sandra Aparecida Marinho, Professor, Paraíba State University (Universidade Estadual da Paraíba - UEPB), Campus, Brazil.
(1) Ali Al Kaissi, Orthopedic Hospital of Speising, Austria.
(2) Dorina Lauritano, University of Milan-Bicocca, Italy.
(3) Mehmet Yaltirik, Istanbul Universty, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23099
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38904
Restoration of Insulin Productionin Induced Diabetic Rats, by Wakouba an Extract of Local Plant
Kouame Felix1*, Tiepka Justine2, Bahi Calixte1, Coulibaly Adama2 and Lucien Boga1
1Department of Biochemistry Option Pharmacology of Natural Substance, Biosciences UFR, Felix Houphouet Boigny University, Cocody, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
2Department of Genetic Biochemistry, Biological Sciences UFR, Peleforo Gon Coulibaly University, Korhogo, Côte d’Ivoire.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Bhaskar Sharma, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, India.
(2) D. V. M. Juan Carlos Troiano, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23184
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38099
Retrospective Analysis of Malarial Parasitemia and Bacteremia in Febrile Episodes Seen at Tertiary Hospital at Nguru, Nigeria
K. O. Okon1*, M. Y. Bularafa2, S. Pius3, S. T. Balogun4, R. T. Akuhwa3, B. A. Zanna2 and J. O. Onah5
1Department of Medical Microbiology, Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi, Nigeria.
2Department of Medical Laboratory Services, Federal Medical Centre, Nguru, Nigeria.
3Department of Peadiatric, University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, Maiduguri Nigeria.
4Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, College of Medical Sciences, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
5Clinton Health Access Initiative, Abuja Office, Nigeria.
(1) Rodrigo Crespo Mosca, Department of Biotechnology, Institute of Energetic and Nuclear Research (IPEN-CNEN), University of Sao Paulo (USP), Brazil.
(1) Judith Lum Ndamukong Nyanga, Higher Teachers Training College, University of Yaounde I, Cameroon.
(2) Kamgain Mawabo Lugarde, District Hospital of Deido, Cameroon.
(3) Norma-Aurea Rangel-Vazquez, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23185
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38781
Coal Fly Ash Aerosol: Risk Factor for Lung Cancer
Mark Whiteside1 and J. Marvin Herndon2*
1Florida Department of Health in Monroe County, 1100 Simonton Street, Key West, FL 33040, USA.
2Transdyne Corporation 11044 Red Rock Drive, San Diego, CA 92131, USA.
(1) Andrea S. Melani, Department of Cardiothoracic Disease, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Senese, Italy.
(1) Ketan Vagholkar, D. Y. Patil University, School of Medicine, India.
(2) Diana C. Tapia-Pancardo, National Autonomous University of México, México.
(3) Giovanni Ghirga, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23219
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/39758
In-hospital Imaging Prevalence, Patterns of Neurological Involvement in Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis: Analysis from Pakistan
Fatima Mubarak1, Muhammad Azeemuddin1, Shayan Sirat Maheen Anwar1, Waseem Mehmood Nizamani1 and Madiha Beg1*
1Department of Radiology, The Aga Khan University Hospital, Stadium Road, Karachi 75800, Pakistan.
(1) Jera Kruja, Neurology, University of Medicine, Tirana, Albania and Member of Scientific Committee, European Academy of Neurology Member of Teaching Courses Committee, World Federation of Neurology, Albania.
(1) Adrià Arboix, University of Barcelona, Spain.
(2) Luis Rafael Moscote-Salazar, Universidad de Cartagena, Colombia.
(3) Predrag Džodić, University of Niš, Serbia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23220
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38540