2018 - Volume 8 [Issue 2]
Production and Optimization of Cellulase from Penicillium sp. Using Corn-cob and Pawpaw Fibre as Substrates
Francis Sopuruchukwu Ire1*, Augustine Onwuchekwa Okoli1,2 and Victor Ezebuiro1,3
1Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Science, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Nigeria.
2Department of Science Laboratory Technology, Federal Polytechnics, Oko, Anambra State, Nigeria.
3World Bank African Centre of Excellence, Centre for Oil Field Chemicals Research, Institute of Petroleum Studies, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Nigeria.
(1) Ana Claudia Correia Coelho, Department of Veterinary Sciences, University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro, Portugal.
(1) Fellah Mamoun, Abbes Laghrour University & Annaba University, Algeria.
(2) Jin Seop Bak, Kyonggi University, South Korea.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23014
DOI : 10.9734/JAMB/2018/39227
In vivo Prophylactic Evaluation of the Antiplasmodial Property of Ethanol and Hot Water Extracts of Milky Mushroom (Calocybe indica)
F. O. Omoya1* and O. Oyedirin1
1Department of Microbiology, Federal University of Technology, Akure, P.M.B. 704, Akure,Ondo State, Nigeria.
(1) Niranjala Perera, Department of Food Science & Technology, Wayamba University of Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka.
(1) Nwankwo Nicodemus Emeka, Renaissance University, Nigeria.
(2) Patrick Valere Tsouh Fokou, University of Yaoundé 1, Cameroon.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23023
DOI : 10.9734/JAMB/2018/39198
Potential of Microbial Solubilization of Rock Phosphate for Use in Sustainable Agriculture: Does Biochar Application Enhance Microbial Solubilization?
Sasanika Jayawardhane1 and Neelamanie Yapa1*
1Faculty of Applied Sciences, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka, Mihintale (50300) Sri Lanka.
(1) P. Rama Bhat, PG Biotechnology, Alva’s College, Karnataka, India.
(1) Arun Karnwal, Lovely Professional University, India.
(2) Stella Asuming-Brempong, University of Ghana, Ghana.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23138
DOI : 10.9734/JAMB/2018/32544
Antiplasmodial Activities of Methanol Leaf Extract of Tithonia diversifolia, and It’s Toxicity Effect on Swiss Albino Mice
A. Agbadaola1* and W. O. Tanimowo2
1Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Biological Sciences, Anchor University, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Grzegorz Cieslar, Professor, Department and Clinic of Internal Diseases, Angiology and Physical Medicine, Medical University of Silesia, Poland.
(1) Anjuwon Tayo Micheal, Ahmadu Bello University, Nigeria.
(2) Voravuth Somsak, Walailak University, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23139
DOI : 10.9734/JAMB/2018/38996
Studies on Tigernut-Ogi Incorporated into Basal Feed as a Potential Animal Growth Enhancer Using Wistar Albino Rats as Experimental Animal
N. Maduka1* and F. S. Ire1
1Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Science, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Bechan Sharma, Department of Biochemistry, University of Allahabad, Allahabad, India.
(2) Zeb Saddiqe, Professor, Phytochemistry Lab, Department of Botany, Lahore College for Women University, Lahore, Pakistan.
(3) George Perry, Dean and Professor of Biology, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA.
(4) Foluso O. Osunsanmi, Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology, University of Zululand, South Africa.
(1) Shittu M. Daniel, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Nigeria.
(2) Mube Kuietche Hervé, University of Dschang, Cameroon.
(3) Juxing Chen, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23161
DOI : 10.9734/JAMB/2018/38662