2018 - Volume 25 [Issue 2]
High Blood Pressure and Related Factors among Nursery School Children in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
P. N. Tabansi1*, K. C. Onyemkpa2 and I. C. Anochie1
1Department of Pediatrics and Child Health, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
2Department of Pediatrics, Garki Specialist Hospital, Area 8, Garki District, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, USA.
(1) Irina Iuliana Costache, Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania.
(2) O. Sharaye Kolade, Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(3) L. V. Athiththan, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
(4) Samuel Grossman, City University of NY, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22742
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38338
Radiotherapy Techniques for Pituitary Gland Adenomas: A Practical View for Clinicians
C. Flores-Balcázar1*, D. Cuevas-Ramos2, F. Flores-Vázquez3, S. Rosales-Pérez4 and A. Félix-Leyva4
1Department of Radiation Oncology, Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Médicas y Nutrición Salvador Zubirán, México City, Mexico.
2Division of Neuroendocrinology, Department of Endocrinology and Diabetes, Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Médicas y Nutrición Salvador Zubirán, México City, Mexico.
3Department of Radiotherapy, The American British Cowdray Medical Center, México City, Mexico.
4Division of Radiosurgery, Department of Radiotherapy, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, México City, Mexico.
(1) Fatima Mubarak, Department of Radiology, Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan.
(1) Wenyin Shi, Thomas Jefferson University, USA.
(2) Kwasi Agyen-Mensah, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
(3) Masaharu Hata, Yokohama City University, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22755
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/35443
Influence of Dentifrices on Teeth Restored with Esthetic Restorative Materials
Essam I. Elkhatat1*, Hossam M. Mossa2 and Khaled A. Assiri3
1Department of Preventive Dental Sciences, Alfarabi Dental College, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
2Department of Restorative Sciences, Alfarabi Dental College, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
3Alfarabi Dental College, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Professor, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(2) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) Mohammed Zameer, Oman.
(2) Silmara Aparecida Milori Corona, São Paulo University, Brazil.
(3) Fatih Oznurhan, Cumhuriyet University, Turkiye.
(4) Eleni Kotsiomiti, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
(5) M. Jaya Nagendra Krishna, NTR University of Health Sciences, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22772
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38661
Kinesio Tape® Associated with Lumbopelvic Stability Exercises in Chronic Nonradicular Lumbar Pain
E. L. M. Maia1, F. R. Matos1, R. K. Beux1, T. S. Silveira1, C. P. Duarte2, C. C. Cardoso3, R. B. Daitx4 and M. B. Döhnert4*
1Lutheran University of Brazil, Torres/RS, Brazil.
2Lutheran University of Brazil, Capão da Canoa/RS, Brazil.
3Lutheran University of Brazil, Tramandaí/RS, Brazil.
4Department of Physiotherapy, Lutheran University of Brazil, Torres/RS, Brazil.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Department of Orthopaedic, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(1) Tiago Atalaia, School of Health of the Portuguese Red Cross, Portugal.
(2) Vinay Jagga, Prem Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation College, India.
(3) Ganiyu Sokunbi, Bayero University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22804
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38949
Electrocardiographic Findings in Apparently Healthy Adolescents in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria, West Africa
P. N. Tabansi1*, O. Dibua2 and B. E. Otaigbe1
1Department of Pediatrics and Child Health, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
2Department of Neonatology, Luton and Dunstable Hospital, United Kingdom.
(1) Murali P. Vettath, Department of Cardiovascular-Thoracic & Heart Transplantation, Director-International Center of Excellence in OPCAB Surgery, Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences, Govindapuram, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
(1) Paul Schoenhagen, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, USA.
(2) Yuxi Luo, Sun Yat-Sen University, China.
(3) Aşkın Ender Topal, Dicle University, Turkey.
(4) Damyanti Agrawal, Banaras Hindu University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22825
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38432
A Six-step Approach for Standardized Student Assessment in Medical Education
Mohammed Ahmed Hassanien1,2*
1Assessment Centre and Medical Education Department, Fakeeh College for Medical Sciences (FCMS), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
2Department of Medical Biochemistry, College of Medicine, Tanta University, Tanta, Egypt.
(1) Elvira Bormusov, The Lloyd Rigler Sleep Apnea Research Laboratory, Unit of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Israel.
(1) Silke Anna Theresa Weber, Botucatu Medical School-State University São Paulo, Brazil.
(2) Utku Kose, Suleyman Demirel University, Turkey.
(3) P. Ravi Shankar, American International Medical University, Saint Lucia.
(4) B. Satheesha Nayak, Manipal University, India.
(5) Sivalingam Nalliah, International Medical University, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22849
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38710
Assessing Survival Times of Breast Cancer Patients Using Type I Generalized Half Logistic Survival Model
P. O. Awodutire1*, A. K. Olapade2, O. A. Kolawole3 and O. R. Ilori4
1Department of Statistics, Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny, Nigeria.
2Department of Mathematics, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile - Ife, Nigeria.
3Department of Surgery, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital, Osogbo, Nigeria.
4Department of Community Medicine, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
(1) Muhammad Torequl Islam, Nuclear of Pharmaceutical Technology (NTF), Federal University of Piaui, Brazil.
(1) Jose Carlos Souza, Mato Grosso do Sul State University, Brazil.
(2) Farag Marzouk Marei Mosallam, Egypt.
(3) Fatma Kandemirli, Kastamonu University, Turkey.
(4) Mohamed Ahmed Mohamed Nagy Mohamed, El Minia Hospital, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22873
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38556