2018 - Volume 21 [Issue 1]
Cost-effectiveness and Water Use Efficiency of Groundnut and Wheat under SAT Region of Central India
Reena Kumari1,2, Pratibha Kumari3, Babloo Sharma4*, Ramesh Singh5 and R. M. Singh2
1Department of Agricultural Engineering, N. M. College of Agriculture, Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari-396450, India.
2Department of Farm Engineering, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005, Uttar Pradesh, India.
3International Rice Research Institute, Philippines-Cereal Systems Initiative for South Asia (CSISA), India office, Patna, Bihar, India.
4Department of Soil and Water Conservation, Faculty of Agriculture, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Mohanpur, Nadia-741252, West Bengal, India.
5Central Agroforestry Research Institute, Jhansi-284003, Uttar Pradesh, India.
(1) Lakesh K. Sharma, Extension and Sustainable Agriculture, University of Maine, Cooperative Extension, Maine, USA.
(2) Adamczyk Bartosz, Department of Food and Environmental Sciences, University of Helsinki, Finland.
(3) Muhammad Shehzad, Department of Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, The University of Poonch Rawalakot, Pakistan.
(4) Abhishek Naik, Technology Development Department - Vegetable Crops, United Phosphorus Limited -Advanta, Kolkata, India.
(1) Yong Chen, Texas A&M University, USA.
(2) Raúl Leonel Grijalva Contreras, Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Forestales Agrícolas y Pecuarias, México.
(3) Miguel Aguilar Cortes, Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Morelos, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22662
DOI : 10.9734/IJPSS/2018/35524
Short Research Article
Effect of Vermicompost on the Growth and Yield of Lettuce Plant (Lactuca sativa L. var. crispa)
Sevinç Adiloğlu1, Funda Eryılmaz Açıkgöz2, Yusuf Solmaz1, Ece Çaktü3 and Aydın Adiloğlu1*
1Department of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, Agricultural Faculty, Namık Kemal University, Süleymanpaşa- Tekirdağ, Turkey.
2Vocational School of Technical Sciences, Department of Plant and Animal Production, Namık Kemal University, Süleymanpaşa- Tekirdağ, Turkey.
3Riverm Agricultural, Chemical, Food and Mining Industry, Süleymanpaşa- Tekirdağ, Turkey.
(1) Aamir Raina, Department of Botany, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India.
(1) Azizur Rahman, University of Toronto, Canada.
(2) Md. Nazmul Haque, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Bangladesh.
(3) Saba Iqbal, Aligarh Muslim University, India.
(4) Dusit Athinuwat, Thammasat University, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22663
DOI : 10.9734/IJPSS/2018/37574
Effect of Integrated Nutrient Management on Red Leaf Index, Insect Pest and Disease in Cotton and Soybean Intercropping System
Amit M. Pujar1*, V. V. Angadi2 and D. N. Kambrekar3
1Department of Agronomy, UAS, Dharwad, Karnataka 580005, India.
2Department of Agronomy, MARS, UAS, Dharwad, Karnataka 580005, India.
3Department of Agricultural Entomology, Agricultural College, UAS, Dharwad, Karnataka 580005, India.
(1) Mirza Hasanuzzaman, Department of Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.
(1) Aziza Sharaby, Egypt.
(2) Hanife Genc, Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22697
DOI : 10.9734/IJPSS/2018/38888
Effects of Different Drying Methods on Proximate Composition of Three Accessions of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Calyces
B. Amoasah1*, F. Appiah1 and P. Kumah1
1Department of Horticulture, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
(1) Fatemeh Nejatzadeh, Department of Horticulture, Faculty of Agriculture, Khoy Branch, Islamic Azad University, Iran.
(1) Onur Taskin, Uludag University, Turkey.
(2) Daudu O. A. Yusuf, Federal University of Technology, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22770
DOI : 10.9734/IJPSS/2018/38550
Effect of Fertigation Treatments on Quality and Biochemical Parameters of Strawberry (Fragaria X ananassa Duch., cv. Sabrina)
S. Mounashree1*, D. Madaiah2, R. Praveenakumar3, M. Dinesh Kumar4, B. C. Dhananjaya5 and Y. Kantharaj2
1Department of Fruit Science, College of Horticulture, Mudigere, India.
2Department of Post Harvest Technology, College of Horticulture, Mudigere, India.
3Department of Horticulture, GKVK, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, India.
4Department of Agriculture, College of Agriculture, Shivamogga, India.
5Department of Soil Science and Agriculture Chemistry, College of Agriculture, Shivamogga, India.
(1) Scd Victoria Anatolyivna Tsygankova, Department for Chemistry of Bioactive Nitrogen-Containing Heterocyclic Compounds, Institute of Bio-Organic Chemistry and Petrochemistry, Plant Physiology, NAS, Ukraine.
(1) Parshant Bakshi, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu, India.
(2) Cihat Türkben, University of Uludag, Turkey.
(3) B. M. Muralidhara, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22802
DOI : 10.9734/IJPSS/2018/38507