2018 - Volume 25 [Issue 1]
Sources and Perceived Effects of Work-Related Stress among Nurses Working in Acute Care Units of University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu - Nigeria
Justin Agorye Ingwu1*, Uwakmfon Asuquo Essien1, Hope Opara1, Ogbogu Chinenye1 and Chidinma Isreal Egbechi1
1Department of Nursing Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus, Nigeria.
(1) Angelo Giardino, Professor, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas And Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA.
(1) Lolita Rapoliene, Klaipeda University, Lithuania.
(2) José Carlos Souza, Mato Grosso do Sul State University, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22657
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38703
Predicting the Efficacy of Antivenoms against African Vipers and Elapids by Using Immunoblotting and Cytotoxicity Neutralisation Assays
Mila Nu Nu Htay1*, Nan Nitra Than1, Htay Lwin1, Mayada Aboelhassan Abdelmageed Hassanein2 and Wai Wai Myint3
1Department of Community Medicine, Melaka-Manipal Medical College, Malaysia.
2Maternal and Child Health Unit, Alexandria Fever Hospital, Egypt.
3Reconstructive and Rehabilitative Center, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS), Malaysia.
(1) Rodrigo Crespo Mosca, Department of Biotechnology, Institute of Energetic and Nuclear Research (IPEN-CNEN), University of Sao Paulo (USP), Brazil.
(1) F. A. Adamude, Federal University, Nigeria.
(2) Khin Than Yee, Myanmar.
(3) Xiaodong Yu, College of Life Science, Chongqing Normal University, China.
(4) Vera L. Petricevich, Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Morelos, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22659
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/36687
Association between Germinal Matrix Hemorrhage and Perinatal Risk Factors in Preterm Neonates, in a Southwestern Nigerian Hospital
Adekunle Adefalujo1*, Adebola Yusuf1, Imaralu John2, Kofoworola Soyebi3 and Ireti Fajolu4
1Department of Radio-diagnosis, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Babcock University, P.M.B. Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Babcock University, P.M.B. Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
3Department of Radio-diagnosis, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, University of Lagos, P.M.B. 120003, Idi-araba, Lagos, Nigeria.
4Department of Paediatrics, Faculty of Clinical Science, University of Lagos, P.M.B. 120003, Idiaraba, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Sevgul Donmez, Faculty of Health Sciences, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(1) Pradosh Kumar Sarangi, Christian Medical College & Hospital, India.
(2) Magnus Gram, Lund University, Sweden.
(3) Ernie Graham, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22661
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38198
Health Facility-Based Versus Community-Based Family Planning Education and Utilization of Modern Contraceptives in Rivers State, Nigeria
B. O. Osaro1*, B. Ordinioha2 and M. M. Mezie-Okoye2
1Department of Health Services, Rivers State University, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
2College of Health Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Hala Ibrahim Awadalla, Assistant Professor, Department of Medical Science, Institute of Environmental Studies and Research, Ain Shams University, Egypt.
(2) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Afaf Abdelaziz Basal, Tanta University, Egypt.
(2) Bobby Joseph, St. John’s Medical College, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22673
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38287
Chlamydia Infection-derived Exosomes Possess Immunomodulatory Properties Capable of Stimulating Dendritic Cell Maturation
Raedeen S. Russell1, Khamia Ryans2, Ming Bo Huang1, Yusuf Omosun1, Mahfuz Khan1, Michael D. Powell1, Joseph U. Igietseme3 and Francis O. Eko1*
1Department of Microbiology, Biochemistry and Immunology, Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA.
2Department of Biology, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA, USA.
3National Center for Emerging Zoonotic and Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Alcibey Alvarado, Costa Rica.
(2) Chia-Li Yu, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taiwan.
(3) Seiichi Kitagawa, Osaka-City University, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22687
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38821
A Comparative Clinical Trial of Efonidipine and Amlodipine in Management of Stage-I Hypertension: A Randomized, Double-Blind Study in Indian Population
Bhupesh Dewan1* and Vaidehi Wani1
1Department of Medical Services, Zuventus Healthcare Ltd., Office No. 5119, Oberoi Garden Estate, Chandivali, Andheri (E), Mumbai-400 072, India.
(1) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Satoru Kuriyama, Jikei University School of Medicine, Japan.
(2) Germán Domínguez-Vías, University of Cádiz, Spain.
(3) Nina Filip, Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22727
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38509
Cognizance of Undergraduate Students toward Periodontal Ligament Injection in Exodontia
Suzan Salem1*, Arwa Namnakani2 and Islam Saad3
1Department of Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial and Diagnostic Science, College of Dentistry, Qassim University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2College of Dentistry, Taibah University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
3Department of Periodontology and Oral Medicine, College of Dentistry, Qassim University,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, USA.
(2) Sushi Kadanakuppe, Department of Public Health Dentistry, V. S. Dental College and Hospital, Bengaluru, India.
(1) Amine Khadija, University of Hassan II Casablanca, Morocco.
(2) Gianluigi Caccianiga, University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy, Malta.
(3) Mehmet Yaltirik, Istanbul University, Turkey.
(4) Lauritano Dorina, University of Milan, Italy.
(5) Emre İriboz, Marmara University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22734
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/38620