2018 - Volume 22 [Issue 1]
Determinants of Financial Performance in the Industrial Firms: Evidence from Jordan
Ali Matar1* and Bilal Mohammad Eneizan1
1Jadara University, Irbid, P.O. Box 733, Postal Code 21110, Jordan.
(1) Philippos I. Karipidis, Department of Agricultural Technology, Agricultural Economics of Alexander Technological Education Institute of Thessaloniki, Greece.
(1) Erwin T. J. Lin, Ming Dao University, Taiwan.
(2) Victor A. Adedayo, Institute of Technology, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22655
The Obstacles of Rural Women Participation in Agricultural Development in Erbil Province of Iraq
Snoor Haydar Ababakr1* and Cuma Akbay2*
1Department of Soil and Water, Faculty of Agriculture, Salahaddin University, Erbil, Iraq.
2Department of Agricultural Economy, Kahramanmaraş Sütçüimam University, Turkey.
(1) N. Karunakaran, Vice-Principal, Department of Economics, EK Nayanar Memorial Government College, Elerithattu, Kasaragod, Kerala, India.
(1) Hussin Jose Hejase, Al Maaref University, Lebanon.
(2) Rubina Jabeen, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia.
(3) José Alfredo Villagómez-Cortés, Universidad Veracruzana, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22672
Impact of Self-Help Groups on Empowerment Status of Rural Women in Udaipur District
Priyanka Kumawat1 and Vishakha Bansal2*
1Department of Extension Education and Communication Management, College of Home Science, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur, India.
2All India Coordinated Research Project – HECM, Department of Extension Education and Communication Management, College of Home Science, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur, India.
(1) Maciej Kozlowski, Associate Professor, Department of Economics and Sociology, Institute of Economics University of Lodz, Poland.
(1) Antonio D. Juan Rubio, International University of La Rioja, Spain.
(2) Pallavi Mathur, Bhartiya Skill Development University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22728
Financial Analysis of IPM and Non-IPM Technology Used on Brinjal Production in Some Selected Areas of Bangladesh
Asma Akter1*, Md. Asaduzzaman Tutul1, Fazlul Hoque2 and Xianhui Geng3
1Department of Management and Finance, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.
2Department of Agribusiness and Marketing, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.
3College of Economics and Management, Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing, 210095, P.R. China.
(1) Ian McFarlane, School of Agriculture Policy and Development, University of Reading, UK.
(1) Edgar Martinez Granja, University of Applied and Environmental Sciences, Colombia.
(2) Dusit Athinuwat, Thammasat University, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22729
Farmers’ Perception of Farm University Sugarcane Technologies in Karnataka, India
D. Raghupathi1*, M. Venkatesha2 and M. N. Venkataramana3
1Department of Agriculture Extension, College of Agriculture, VC Farm, Mandya, Karnataka State, India.
2Department of Horticulture, Krishi Vigyan Kendra, VC Farm, Mandya, Karnataka State, India.
3Department of Agricultural Economics, UAS, GKVK, Bangalore, Karnataka State, India.
(1) Zhao Chen, Department of Biological Sciences, College of Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences, Clemson University, USA.
(1) Olutosin A. Otekunrin, Federal University of Agriculture, Nigeria.
(2) Subrata Kumar Mandal, Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22730