2017 - Volume 4 [Issue 2]
Effect of Exchange and Absorption Potential in the Distorted Wave Calculation of Electron Impact Excitation of Auto Ionizing State of Rubidium
V. O. O. N. Agutu1* and C. S. Singh1
1Kenyatta University, Kenya.
(1) Hesham Mansour, Professor, Physics Department, Faculty of Science, Cairo University, Egypt.
(2) Victor G. Zavodinsky, Professor, Physics, Institute of Materials Science, Russia.
(3) Thomas F. George, Chancellor / Professor of Chemistry and Physics, University of Missouri- St. Louis One University Boulevard St. Louis, USA.
(1) Arun Goyal, Delhi University, India.
(2) Subramaniam Jahanadan, Labuan Matriculation College, Malaysia.
(3) Jean-Christophe Pain, France.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22132
Thermal Radiation and Heat Absorption Effect on Heat and Mass Transfer over an Exponential Stretching Porous Surface with Viscous Dissipation
O. A. Esan1, J. F. Baiyeri1*, T. O. Ogunbayo1 and O. E. Enobabor1
1Department of Mathematics, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Nigeria.
(1) Macid Nurbas, Chemical Engineering Department, Eskisehir Osmangazi University, Turkey.
(1) I. L. Animasaun, Federal University of Technology, Nigeria.
(2) Alok Kumar Pandey, Roorkee Institute of Technology, India.
(3) John Abraham, University of St. Thomas, USA.
(4) Sumit Gupta, Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22224
Composition and Frequency Dependent Dielectric Properties of Cr-Co Nano Ferrites
K. Vijaya Kumar1*, M. Lakshmi2, K. Thyagarajan3 and K. Rama Krishna4
1Department of Physics, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad College of Engineering Sultanpur, Sanga Reddy – Dist., 502273, TS, India.
2Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology and Management, Dundigal, Quthbullapur Mandal, Hyderabad-500043, TS, India.
3Department of Physics, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur College of Engineering, Pulivendula, YSR – Dist., 516390, AP, India. Department of Physics, Malla Reddy College of Engineering &Technology, Secunderabad– 500 014. T.S., India.
(1) Nirav J. Joshi, Mechanical Engineering Department, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA.
(2) Natt Makul, Assistant Professor, Building Technology, Faculty of Industrial Technology, Phranakhon Rajabhat University, Thailand.
(3) Shridhar N. Mathad, Professor, Department of Engineering Physics, K.l.e. Society’s k.l.e. Institute of Technology, Gokul, Hubli, India.
(1) Djillali Bensaid, University of Belhadj Bouchaib, Algeria.
(2) R. Masrour, Cady Ayyed University, National School of Applied Sciences, Morocco.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22225
A Theoretical Study of Aniline and Nitrobenzene by Computational Overview
Ajoy Kumer1,2*, Boshir Ahmed2,3, Md Arfat Sharif2 and Abdullah Al-Mamun1
1University of Chittagong, Chittagong-4331, Bangladesh.
2European University of Bangladesh, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
3University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1200, Bangladesh.
(1) Sankar Moni Borah, Department of Applied Sciences, Gauhati University, India.
(1) K. C. Rajanna, Osmania University, India.
(2) Fatma Kandemirli, Kastamonu University, Turkey.
(3) Kamal Usef Sadek, Minia University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22434
Analysis of Tomato Drying by Using a Solar Tower Dryer in Natural Convection
Sié Kam1, Germain Wende Pouiré Ouedraogo1*, Boureima Kaboré1, Bienvenu Magloire Pakouzou1,2, Moctar Ousmane3 and Dieudonné Joseph Bathiébo1
1Laboratory of Renewable Thermal Energy, University Ouaga I, Pr Joseph KI-Zerbo, P.O.Box: 03-7021 Ouagadougou 03, Burkina Faso.
2Carnot Laboratory of Energetics, Faculty of Sciences, University of Bangui, Central African Republic.
3University of Agadez, P.O.Box: 199, Niger.
(1) Mustafa Boyukata, Professor, Department of Physics, Bozok University, Turkey.
(1) Onur Taskin, Uludag University, Turkey.
(2) Rosendo Balois Morales, Autonomous University of Nayarit, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22465