2017 - Volume 17 [Issue 1]
Adaptation to the Effects of Climate Change on Health: Cost Implications for Ghana
A. Asuming Boakye1* and F. A. Asante2
1FOHCREC, College of Basic and Applied Sciences, University of Ghana, Ghana.
2Institute of Statistical, Social and Economic Research (ISSER), University of Ghana, Ghana.
(1) Viroj Wiwanitkit, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
(1) Dal Singh Kharat, India.
(2) Eric S. Hall, United States.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22030
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2017/37452
A Moments of Generalized Two Variable Szasz Operators
1Department of Mathematical Analysis, Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics, Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, Baku, Azerbaijan.
(1) Wei-Shih Du, Professor, National Kaohsiung Normal University, Taiwan.
(1) Grienggrai Rajchakit, Maejo University, Thailand.
(2) Tuncay Tunc, Mersin University, Turkey.
(3) Francisco bulnes, Technological Institute of High Studies of Chalco, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22047
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2017/37520
Fuzzy Model, Neural Network and Empirical Model for the Estimation of Global Solar Radiation for Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
Olumide Olufemi Akinnawo1*, Oluwaseun Caleb Adebayo2, Abel Giwa Usifo1 and Abiodun Kazeem Ogundele3
1Department of Physical and Earth Sciences, Crawford University, Igbesa, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Physics, Federal University of Technology, P.M.B. 704, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.
3Southwestern University of Nigeria, Okun-Owa, Sagamu-Benin Expressway, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria.
(1) Ming-Jyh Chern, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan.
(1) Teoh Yeong Kin, Universiti Teknologi Mara Perlis, Malaysia.
(2) Hao Li, University of Texas at Austin, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22067
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2017/37692
Effect of Different Spices on Enzymatic Browning of Banana Pseudostem Juice
R. Chandrakala1, Promita Gundev1 and Lochan Singh2*
1Department of Food Science and Technology, NIFTEM, Haryana, 131028, India.
2Department of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, NIFTEM, Haryana, 131028, India.
(1) Surapong Pinitglang, Department of Food Science and Technology, School of Science and Technology, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce, Thailand.
(1) Jayath P. Kirthisinghe, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.
(2) Maha Mohamed Shater Abdallah, National Research Centre, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22149
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2017/37919
Feature Extraction Techniques for Mass Detection in Digital Mammogram (Review)
Adeyemo Temitope Tosin1, Adepoju Temilola Morufat2*, Sobowale Adedayo Aladejobi2, Oyediran Mayowa Oyedepo3, Omidiora Elijah Olusayo1 and Olabiyisi Stephen Olatude1
1Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
2Department of Computer Engineering Technology, Federal Polytechnic Ede, Ede, Osun State, Nigeria.
3Department of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Bells University of Technology, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria.
(1) Durjoy Majumder, Department of Physiology, West Bengal State University, India.
(2) Ahmed Hassan El-Sabbagh, Faculty of Medicine, University of Mansoura, Mansoura, Egypt.
(3) Diana E. Marco, Professor of Ecology, National University of Cordoba, Argentina and Researcher, National Research Council (CONICET), Argentina.
(1) Christos Michail, Technological Educational Institute of Athens, Greece.
(2) Indra Kanta Maitra, B. P. Poddar Institute of Management and Technology, India.
(3) Valliappan Raman, Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22208
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2017/33314