2017 - Volume 21 [Issue 1]
Asset Ownership and Control among Women in Nigeria
Yetunde Olasimbo Mary Oladokun1* and Kemisola Omorinre Adenegan1
1Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
(1) Ian McFarlane, School of Agriculture Policy and Development, University of Reading, UK.
(1) Saikou E. Sanyang, Gambia.
(2) Antonio D. Juan Rubio, Universidad Internacional de La Rioja, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21780
The Factors Affecting Success of Small Agro-Enterprises in Bhutan
Tashi Dendup1*, Tandin Gyeltshen1, Lobzang Penjor1 and Phub Dorji1
1College of Natural Resources, Royal University of Bhutan, P.O.Box No: 1264, Punakha, Bhutan.
(1) Sailendra Narayan Goswami, Agriculture,Natural Resource Management, Government of Assam, India.
(1) Lawrence Jekwu Okoye, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
(2) Shehnaz Tehseen, Sunway University, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21866
Climate Change: Trends and Farmers Perceptions in Chepang Community of Chitwan District, Nepal
Gobinda Pandey1* and Huma Neupane1
1Institute of Agriculture and Animal Science (IAAS), Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
(1) Ahmed M. Diab, Associate professor, Department of Rural Sociology & Agricultural Extension,Faculty of Agriculture, Assiut University, Egypt.
(1) Karamoko Sanogo, Federal University of Technology, Nigeria.
(2) Subodh Dhakal, Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
(3) Mbadu Zebe Victorine, University in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo.
(4) Coster Adeleke Sabitu, Tai Solarin College of Education, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21867
Perceived Training Needs of Buffalo Dairy Farmers Regarding Scientific Animal Husbandry Practices in Haryana
Sarita1*, S. P. Singh1, Rachna2 and S. S. Sangwan1
1Department of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education, LUVAS, Hisar, India.
2Department of Dairy Business Management, LUVAS, Hisar, India.
(1) Ahmed M. Diab, Associate Professor, Department of Rural Sociology & Agricultural Extension,Faculty of Agriculture, Assiut University, Egypt.
(2) Anthony N. Rezitis, Professor, Agricultural Policy, Department of Economics and Management, University of Helsinki,Finland and Department of Business Administration of Food and Agricultural Products, Universiy of Patras, Greece.
(1) Rayees Ahmed Bafanda, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu, India.
(2) Siti Azizah, Brawijaya University, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21893
Knowledge Gap of Silkworm Rearers of Jammu Division of Jammu and Kashmir State
Lyaqat Ali1, P. S. Slathia2, S. K. Kher2, K. A. Zargar1, Nazir Ahmed1, Sandeep Kumar3, Bilal Ahmad Lone1* and M. I. Bhat1
1SMSs, Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Budgam, SKUAST, Jammu and Kashmir, India.
2Division of Agricultural Extension Education, SKUAST, Jammu and Kashmir, India.
3Division of Agricultural Soil Science, SKUAST, Jammu and Kashmir, India.
(1) Jagjeet Singh Gill, Assistant Professor, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Chandigarh University, India.
(1) Yakubu Balma Issaka, University for Dev’t Studies, Ghana.
(2) Oladele Adekunle, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21894