2017 - Volume 16 [Issue 4]
Prevalence of Overweight, Obesity and Hypertension among Two Tribal Communities of Manipur
H. Sorojini Devi1*
1Department of Anthropology, D. M. College of Science, Imphal, 795001, Manipur, India.
(1) Ahmed Hassan El-Sabbagh, Faculty of Medicine, University of Mansoura, Mansoura, Egypt.
(1) L. V. Athiththan, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri lanka.
(2) Arthur N. Chuemere, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21589
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2017/37130
Psychological Aspects of Obese Primary School Children Pre- and Post-MyBFF@school Intervention Programme: A Pilot Study
Zahari Ishak1*, Low Suet Fin2, Liaw Sze Ying3, Muhammmad Yazid Jalaludin4, Fuziah Md Zain5, Abdul Halim Mohktar6, Rusidah Selamat7 and Wan Nazaimoon Wan Mohamud7
1Faculty of Education, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research (MIROS), ASEAN Road Safety Centre, Lot 125-135, Jalan TKS 1, Taman Kajang Sentral, 43000 Kajang, Selangor D.E., Malaysia.
3University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
4Department of Paediatrics, University Malaya Medical Centre, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
5Department of Pediatrics, Putrajaya Hospital, Precint 7, 62250 Putrajaya, Malaysia.
6Sports Medicine Unit, Faculty of Medicine, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
7The Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Nutrition Centre, Institute for Medical Research, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(1) Sarah Cuschieri , Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, University of Malta, Malta.
(1) Michael Chen, California State University, USA.
(2) Luciana de Barros Correia Fontes, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil.
(3) Oguz Ozcelik, Firat University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21590
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2017/36285
Blending Formal Rules with Value Based Approaches toward Building Ethical Culture in Tanzania
Wilfred Uronu Lameck1*
1School of Public Administration and Management, Mzumbe University, Tanzania.
(1) Ana Paula da Silveira Simões Pedro, Department of Education, University of Aveiro, Portugal.
(1) Jay L. Wenger, USA.
(2) Maheran Zakaria, Universiti Teknologi MARA Kelantan, Malaysia.
(3) Jolly D. Kukuru, Adekunle Ajasin University, Nigeria.
(4) Zsuzsanna Bacsi, University of Pannonia, Hungary.
(5) María Antonia Padilla Vargas, University of Guadalajara, México.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21613
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2017/34649
Phytochemical and Chemical Properties of Raw, Cooked and Dried Seeds of Buchholzia coriacea
R. O. Malomo1, O. E. Bankole2* and A. O. Sorinola3
1Department of Biological Sciences, College of Natural and Applied Sciences, Crawford University, P.M.B. 2001, Igbesa, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Chemical Sciences, Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences, Anchor University, P.M.B. 001, Ipaja, P.O. Ipaja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
3Department of Environmental Management and Toxicology, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
(1) Surapong Pinitglang, Department of Food Science and Technology, School of Science and Technology, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce, Thailand.
(1) Aneta Popova, University of Food Technologies, Bulgaria.
(2) Birsa Mihail Lucian, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Romania.
(3) A. A. Olapade, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21639
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2017/36098
Chikungunya Fever: An Emerging Public Health Problem in Bangladesh
Russell Kabir1*, Sayeeda Rahman2, Tamanna Kalim3, S. M. Yasir Arafat4 and Dioneia Motta Monte-Serrat5
1Department of Medical Science and Public Health, Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
2Department of Clinical Sciences, School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Bradford, UK.
3Post Anaesthetic Care Unit, BC Children Hospital, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
4Department of Psychiatry, BSMMU, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
5Department of Health and Education, Universidade de Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo State, Brazil.
(1) Alexandra Porras, Universidad El Bosque, Colombia.
(1) Amal K. Mitra, Jackson State University, USA.
(2) Chan Pui Shan Julia, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong.
(3) M. A. H. Braks, National Institute of Public Health and the Environment, The Netherlands.
(4) Ramakrishna Pai Jakribettu, MES Medical College, India.
(5) Marylene de Brito Arduino, Secretary of Health of the Government of the State of São Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21723
DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2017/36680