2017 - Volume 27 [Issue 4]
Prevalence of Trichomonas vaginalis Infection among Female Internally Displaced Persons in Maiduguri, Nigeria
H. S. Hamafyelto1* and I. E. Ikeh2
1Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Jos, P.M.B. 2084, Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.
2Department of Medical Microbiology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Jos, P.M.B. 2084, Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.
(1) Mustafa Ulubay, Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department, Gulhane School of Medicine, Health Sciences University, Turkey.
(1) Ronald Bartzatt, University of Nebraska, USA.
(2) Leonardo Basco, Aix Marseille Université, France.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22135
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2017/36084
Actinomyces-like Organisms on Intrauterine Devices from Asymptomatic Users
Alexandro Bonifaz1*, Rafael Buitrón-García2, Ana Ramírez-Galván1 and Andrés Tirado-Sánchez1
1Department of Mycology, Hospital General de México “Dr. Eduardo Liceaga”, México.
2Gynecology and Obstetrics Service, Hospital General de México “Dr. Eduardo Liceaga”, México.
(1) Payala Vijayalakshmi, Department of Microbiology, Gitam Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Gitam University, India.
(1) Pallavi Sayal, BPS Government Medical College, India.
(2) Kalima Nzanzu Adelard, Catholic University of Graben, Congo and Ruwenzori Official University, Congo.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22142
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2017/37416
Short Term Outcome of Malaria at Rwanda Level 2 Hospital Bria in Central African Republic: A Cross-Sectional Study
Joël Bizimanasharale Bikoroti1*, John Byimana1, Augustin Ndatinya2, Justin Bayisenga1, John Muganda Rwibasira3, Alphonse Gasangwa2, Emmanuel Ntirenganya2 and Sadock Rumenge2
1Department of Surgery, Rwanda Level 2 Hospital, MINUSCA, Bria, Central African Republic.
2Department of Outpatient, Rwanda Level 2 Hospital, MINUSCA, Bria, Central African Republic.
3Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Rwanda Level 2 Hospital, MINUSCA, Bria, Central African Republic.
(1) Arthur V. M. Kwena, Professor, Department of Medical Biochemistry, Moi University, Kenya.
(2) William Ebomoyi, Professor, Department of Health Studies, College of Health Sciences, Chicago State University, USA.
(1) Kuete Thomas, The University of Douala, Cameroon.
(2) Lívia Garcia Bertolacci-Rocha, Universidade Federal de Goiás, Brasil.
(3) Kamgain Mawabo Lugarde, District Hospital of Deido, Cameroon.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22179
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2017/36787
The Prevalence of Malaria Infection among Patients Attending the Health Centre of the Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria
E. T. Obimakinde1* and I. A. Simon-Oke1
1Department of Biology, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria.
(1) Rina Girard Kaminsky, Universidad Nacional Autonoma, Honduras, Institute for Infectious Diseases and Parasitology Antonio Vidal, Honduras.
(2) Zaid O. Ibraheem, Department of Human Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine and Health Science, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia.
(3) Giuseppe Murdaca, Clinical Immunology Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Genoa, Italy.
(4) Shankar Srinivasan, Department of Health Informatics, University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, USA.
(1) Jane Kerr, University of Zululand, South Africa.
(2) Esther L. Darkoh, University of Science and Technology, Ghana.
(3) Joshua Nwambo, American University of Nigeria, Nigeria.
(4) Kinjalka Ghosh, Seth GS Medical College and KEM hospital, India.
(5) Kabiru Abdullahi, University of Usmanu Danfodiyo, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22204
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2017/35340
Vector Competence of Laboratory-reared Anopheles stephensi for Plasmodium vivax-infected Blood from Pakistani Patients
Shahid Waseem1,2*, Kashif Ullah1, Anam Fatima3 and Sohaib Ali Hassan4
1Alpha Genomics (Pvt) Ltd., Plot 4C, Main Double Road, PWD, Islamabad, Pakistan.
2Department of Biochemistry, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
3Department of Medicine, Holy Family Hospitals, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Pakistan.
4Department of Medical Entomology and Disease Vector Control, HSA, Islamabad, Pakistan.
(1) Shankar Srinivasan, Department of Health Informatics, University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, USA.
(1) Elena Shaikevich, N. I. Vavilov Institute of general Genetics Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia.
(2) Antoine M. G. Barreaux, University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22244
DOI : 10.9734/IJTDH/2017/38190
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,