2018 - Volume 5 [Issue 3]
Traditional Body Marks for Beautification among Selected Dangme Groups in Ghana
Ebeheakey Alice Korkor1 and Kquofi Steve1*
1Department of Educational Innovations in Science and Technology, Faculty of Art, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
(1) K. N. Bhatt, Department of Economics, G. B. Pant Social Science Institute, Allahabad Central University, India.
(1) M. Rajendran, Madras University, India.
(2) Dare Ojo Omonijo, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Nigeria.
(3) Milton Rosa, Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22963
The Application and Practice of International Refugee Laws in Ghana: A Case Study of Egyeikrom Refugee Camp
Abdul Hamid Kwarteng1*
1School of Law, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, 182# Nanhu Avenue, East Lake High-tech Development Zone, Wuhan 430073, P. R. China.
(1) Ana Sofia Pedrosa Gomes dos Santos, Department of Education, Social Sciences, and Humanities, University of Lisbon, Portugal.
(1) Lawrence Jekwu Okoye, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
(2) Rasheed Adenrele Adetoro, Federal College of Education, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22967
Electoral Reforms and Democratic Consolidation in Ghana: An Analysis of the Role of the Electoral Commission in the Fourth Republic (1992-2016)
Thomas P. Botchway1* and Abdul Hamid Kwarteng2
1Law School, Chongqing University, Shapingba, Chongqing, China.
2School of Law, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, China.
(1) Jan-Erik Lane, Institute of Public Policy, Serbia.
(1) Omololu Fagbadebo, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
(2) Rosyidah Muhamad, University Malaysia Terengganu, Malaysia.
(3) István Szilágyi, University of Pécs, Hungary.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23207
NYSE: Emotional Control Sharing Trading Psychology
Artemis A. Styliadou1* and Simona P. Williamson2
1Faculty of Law, Maastricht University, Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands.
2University of Melbourne, Parkville, Melbourne, 3010 VIC, Australia.
(1) Alina Georgeta Mag, Department of Private Law and Educational Science, “Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu, Romania.
(1) Sergey A. Surkov, International Institute of Management, Russia.
(2) Abdul Kadir Othman, Universiti Teknologi MARA Shah Alam, Malaysia.
(3) Lawrence Jekwu Okoye, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23208
An Analysis of Willingness to Pay (WTP) for Improved Water Supply in Owo Local Government, Ondo State, Nigeria
Tolulope J. Akeju1*, Gbenga J. Oladehinde1 and Kasali Abubakar1
1Department of Urban and Regional Planning, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria.
(1) Pina Filippello, Department of Human and Social Sciences, University of Messina, Italy.
(1) Lin Huang-Bin, Jimei University, China.
(2) Jijingi, Hemen Emmanuel, Federal University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23243