2017 - Volume 4 [Issue 1]
Intellectual Capital and Organizational Performance in a Competitive Business Environment: A Review
Johnson J. Orugun1* and Danlami Joseph Aduku1
1Department of Business Administration, Kogi State University, Nigeria.
(1) Raffaela Giovagnoli, Pontifical Lateran University, Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano 4, Rome, Italy.
(1) Nancy Maynes, Nipissing University, Canada.
(2) Petra Salazar-Fierro, Universidad Autónoma De Ciudad Juárez, México.
(3) Ibiwani Alisa Hussain, Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20485
Analysis of Compliments and Compliment Responses Used by Male and Female Pashto Language Speakers
Mujeebullah Khan1* and Rabiah Rustam2
1Research Scholar, Department of English, Hazara University, Mansehra, Pakistan.
2Department of Humanities, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Abbottabad, Pakistan.
(1) Tsung Hung Lee, National Yunlin University of Science & Technology, Taiwan.
(1) Kurt S. Candilas, Lourdes College, Philippines.
(2) Arif Çerçi, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20916
Conceptual Underpinnings of Focus-on-form in Task-based Language Teaching
1Department of Language and Humanities Education, Faculty of Educational Studies, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia.
(1) Ana Sofia Pedrosa Gomes dos Santos, Department of Education, Social Sciences, and Humanities, University of Lisbon, Portugal.
(1) Néstor Singer, Universidad de Santiago de Chile, Chile.
(2) Saidna Zulfiqar Bin-Tahir, University of Iqra Buru, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20936
Anti-Grazing Policy and Conflict Resolution between Fulani Herdsmen and Farmers in Ekiti State
Sylvester Ohis Ogo-Oluwa1*
1Department of Local Government and Development Studies, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
(1) Oluyemi O. Fayomi, Department of Political Science and International Relations, College of Leadership Development
Studies, Covenant University, Nigeria.
(2) Raffaela Giovagnoli, Pontifical Lateran University, Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano 4, Rome, Italy.
(1) Adesuyan Bankole Isaac, Achievers University, Nigeria.
(2) Angela Terumi Fushita, Federal University of São Carlos, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21024
Short Research Article
Community Readiness for Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Initiatives: A Case of Yovi Hydropower Project in Kilosa District, Morogoro - Tanzania
Bahati Tenga1* and Jasson Kalugendo2,3
1Center for Climate Change Studies, Institute of Resource Assessment, University of Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
2University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
3Department of Dogmatics and Christian Ethics, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
(1) Fabiana Barbi, Centre for Environmental Studies, University of Campinas, Brazil.
(1) Michelle Bonatti, Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research, Germany.
(2) K. V. S. Seshendra Kumar, GITAM University, India.
(3) Muhammad Abdul-Hady El-Alfy, National Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21067
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,