2017 - Volume 4 [Issue 2]
Groundwater Quality Aspect Owing to Urbanization in Langat Basin (Kajang, Semenyih) Malaysia
Syeda Jesmin Haque1* and Norsyafina Roslan2
1Geological Survey of Bangladesh, 153 Pioneer Road, Segunbagicha, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
2Program of Geology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Bangi, Malaysia.
(1) V. Sivakumar, Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Pune, India.
(1) Amir Waseem, Quaid-i-Azam University, Pakistan.
(2) Dorota Porowska, University of Warsaw, Poland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20854
DOI : 10.9734/AJEE/2017/36049
Inventory and Impact of Dominant Fishing Gear and Method in Eleyele Lake, Oyo State, Nigeria
Adedokun, Mathew Adewale1*, A. O. Ayanboye1, O. B. Adelodun1 and T. A. Kolawole2
1Department of Fisheries Technology, Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, P.M.B. 10, Igboora, Nigeria.
2Department of Science Laboratory Technology, Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, P.M.B. 10, Igboora, Nigeria.
(1) George Tsiamis, Assistant Professor of Environmental Microbiology, Department of Environmental and Natural Resources Management, University of Patras, Agrinio, Greece.
(1) Milton Gonçalves Da Silva Junior, Faculdade Araguaia, Goiânia, Goiás, Brazil.
(2) Nahid Sultana, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
(3) Sara Bonanomi, CNR-ISMAR Ancona, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20855
DOI : 10.9734/AJEE/2017/34885
Assessing and Monitoring Spatiotemporal Distribution of Mosquito Habitats, Suez Canal Zone
Mohamed Sowilem1, Ahmed El-Zeiny1, Wedad Atwa2, Manal Elshaier2 and Asmaa El-Hefni1*
1Department of Environmental Studies, National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences, Cairo, Egypt.
2Department of Zoology, Faculty of Science (Girls Branch), Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
(1) Sylwia Myszograj, Department of Water Technology, Sewage and Wastes, University of Zielona Gora, Poland.
(1) B. C. Ephraim-Emmanuel, Bayelsa State College of Health Technology, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
(2) A. B. A. Mustapha, Morocco.
(3) Nayana Gunathilaka, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20894
DOI : 10.9734/AJEE/2017/35054
Assessment of Effects of Brewery Waste Water Discharge and Self Purification Potential of “Rafin Giya” Stream in Kudenda Industrial Layout, Kaduna Nigeria
Umar Musa1 and Paul Chidi Okonkwo2*
1Department of Chemical Engineering, Kaduna Polytechnic, Nigeria.
2Department of Chemical Engineering, Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, Nigeria.
(1) Egbuonu, Anthony Chinedum Cemaluk, Department of Biochemistry, College of Natural Sciences, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Nigeria.
(1) Prakash M. Munnoli, SDM College of Engineering and Technology, India.
(2) K. V. S. Seshendra Kumar, GITAM University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20915
DOI : 10.9734/AJEE/2017/35837
Quality Evaluation of Earth Dam and Pond Water in Gella, Mubi South Local Government Area
Ismaila Yada Sudi1*, Fadimatu Ahmed Buba2, Henry Bulama Gideon1, Maryam Usman Ahmed1 and Moses Zira Zaruwa1
1Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, Adamawa State University, Mubi, Nigeria.
2Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Adamawa State University, Mubi, Nigeria.
(1) Wen-Cheng Liu, Department of Civil and Disaster Prevention Engineering, National United University, Taiwan and Deputy Director General, Taiwan Typhoon and Flood Research Institute, National United University, Taipei, Taiwan.
(1) Dorota Porowska, University of Warsaw, Poland.
(2) Ashish Kumar, Agra College, India.
(3) Suheyla Yerel Kandemir, Bilecik Seyh Edebali University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21123
DOI : 10.9734/AJEE/2017/34921