2017 - Volume 23 [Issue 1]
Physicochemical Properties and Heavy Metal Concentration of Groundwater in Owerri Metropolis, Nigeria
E. C. Ogoko1*
1National Open University of Nigeria, Plot 91, Cadastral Zone, Nnamdi Azikiwe Express Way, Jabi, Abuja, Nigeria.
(1) Manoj Gupta, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NUS, 9 Engineering Drive 1, Singapore 117576, Singapore.
(1) Dorota Porowska, University of Warsaw, Poland.
(2) H. O. Nwankwoala, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20406
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/35144
Determination of Energy Content of the Municipal Solid Waste of Ado – Ekiti Metropolis, Southwest, Nigeria
O. L. Rominiyi1*, O. P. Fapetu2, J. O. Owolabi3 and B. A. Adaramola1
1Department of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD), Ekiti State, Nigeria.
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, Federal University of Technology Akure, P.M.B. 703, Ondo State, Nigeria.
3Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD), Ekiti State, Nigeria.
(1) Abida Farooqi, Department of Environmental Sciences, Quiad-i-Azam University, Pakistan.
(2) Rui Xiao, School of Energy and Environment, Southeast University, China.
(3) Jakub Kostecki, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Zielona Góra, Poland.
(4) Aurora Angela Pisano, Solid and Structural Mechanics, University Mediterranea of Reggio Calabria, Italy.
(5) Singiresu S. Rao, Prof. at Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University of Miami, Coral Gables, USA.
(1) Matheus Poletto, Universidade de Caxias do Sul, Brazil.
(2) Prakash Munnoli, SDM College of Engineering and Technology, India.
(3) Disna Eheliyagoda, Sri Lanka Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management (SLITHM), Sri Lanka.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20452
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/32340
Design and Evaluation of Household Horizontal Slow Sand Filter
Haile Arefayne Shishaye1*
1Haramaya University, Ethiopia.
(1) Sylwia Myszograj, Department of Water Technology, Sewage and Wastes, University of Zielona Gora, Poland.
(1) Mahmoud Nasr, Alexandria University, Egypt.
(2) Miraji Hossein, University of Dodoma, Tanzania.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20458
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/32421
Glued laminated Timber Produced with Tropical Brazilian Wood Species
André Luiz Zangiacomo1, Giovana G. Balanco2*, André Luis Christoforo3 and Francisco Antonio R. Lahr2
1Department of Engineering, Federal University of Lavras, Av. Doutor Sylvio Menicucci, 1001, Lavras - MG, 37200-000, Brazil.
2Department of Structures, University of São Paulo, Av. Trabalhador São-Carlense, 400, São Carlos - SP, 13566-590, Brazil.
3Department of Civil Engineering, Federal University of São Carlos, Rodovia Washington Luís, km 235 - SP310, São Carlos - SP, 13565-905, Brazil.
(1) Rares Halbac-Cotoara-Zamfir, Hydrotechnical Engineering Department, “Politehnica” University of Timisoara, Romania.
(1) Leo Baldenegro, Center of Engineering and Industrial Development, Mexico.
(2) Engin Derya Gezer, Karadeniz Technical University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20507
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/34690
Maximum Power Point Tracking for Satellite Solar Power Load Matching under Different Light Panels
Ali Jasim1, 2 and Yuri Shepetov2*
1Space and Communication Technology Center, Ministery of Science and Technology, Baghdad, Iraq.
2Department of Space Technology and Non-conventional Energy Sources, National Aerospace University, Kharkiv Aviation Institute, Kharkov, Ukraine.
(1) João Miguel Dias, Habilitation in Department of Physics, CESAM, University of Aveiro, Portugal.
(1) Halil Görgün, Dicle University, Turkey.
(2) A. Ayeshamariam, Khadir Mohideen College, India.
(3) Madogni Vianou Irénée, Université d’Abomey-Calavi (UAC), Bénin
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20546
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/35895
Influence of Pre-harvest Sprays of Calcium and Potassium on the Storage Behaviour of Banana Fruits
Venkata Satish Kuchi1* and J. Kabir2
1Department of Postharvest Technology, College of Horticulture, Dr. Y. S. R. Horticultural University, Anantharajupeta, Andhra Pradesh, 516105, India.
2Department of Postharvest Technology of Horticultural Crops, Faculty of Horticulture, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Nadia, West Bengal 741252, India.
(1) Zhi-Qiang Xiong, Key Laboratory of Synthetic Biology, Institute of Plant Physiology and Ecology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
(1) Osemwegie, Osarenkhoe Omorefosa, Landmark University, Nigeria.
(2) Tuba Dilmaçünal, Suleyman Demirel University, Turkey.
(3) Fatih Şen, Ege University Izmir, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20563
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/35771
Igala Language Spell Checker
Sani Felix Ayegba1*, Musa Ugbedeojo1, Benson-Iyare Jessica Chinezie1 and Onoja Abu2
1Department of Computer Science, Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State, Nigeria.
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State, Nigeria.
(1) Orlando Manuel da Costa Gomes, Professor of Economics, Lisbon Accounting and Business School (ISCAL), Lisbon Polytechnic Institute, Portugal.
(1) S. K. Srivatsa, Retired Anna University, India.
(2) Magda Tsintsadze, Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia.
(3) Carlos Henrique Kuretzki, University Positivo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20564
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/35445
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,