2017 - Volume 24 [Issue 11]
Analysis of Lip Print for Gender Identification in Karachi (Pakistan) Population
Sara Gardezi1*, Nuzhat Hassan2 and Sarwat Memon3
1Department of Oral Biology, Ziauddin University, Karachi, Pakistan.
2Department of Anatomy, Ziauddin University, Karachi, Pakistan.
3Department of Orthodontics, Ziauddin University, Karachi, Pakistan.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) Kotya Naik Maloth, Kaloji Naranayana Rao University of Health Sciences, India.
(2) Arthur Costa Rodrigues Farias, Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22422
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/38406
Adeno-Hypophyseal Consequence of Uterine Fibroid and the Effects of Ginger Extract on the Monosodium Glutamate-Induced Tumor
A. J. Olanrewaju1,2*, S. Y. Olatunji1, J. O. Owolabi1, E. I. Oribamise1, O. I. Omotuyi3 and A. B. O. Desalu1
1Department of Anatomy, Benjamin S. Carson School of Medicine, Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Anatomy, College of Health Sciences, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
3Centre for Bio-computing and Drug Development, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Wagih Mommtaz Ghannam, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(2) Marquisette Glass Lewis, Belhaven University, USA.
(3) Jude N. Egwurugwu, College of Medicine, Imo State University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22424
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35226
Prevalence of Oropharyngeal Candidiasis among HIV Patients Attending ART Clinic, Infectious Disease Hospital (IDH) Kano - Nigeria
N. M. Sani1*, I. B. Yusuf2 and N. S. Mujahid1
1Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology, Federal University Dutse, Jigawa State, Nigeria.
2Department of Microbiology, Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil, Kano State, Nigeria.
(1) Rameshwari Thakur, Professor, Department of Microbiology, Muzaffarnagar Medical College, India.
(1) Omotowo Babatunde, University of Nigeria, Nigeria.
(2) Gül Özcan, İstanbul University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22451
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/38427
The Association between Body Mass Index and Absenteeism
Seyed Akbar Sharifian1, Omid Aminian1, Leila Kolahi1*, Seyed Amir Hossein Morshed Zadeh1 and Hossein Mohseni2
1Department of Occupational Medicine, Center for Research on Occupational Diseases, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
2Department of Health Professional, HSE Management SAIPA Group, Tehran, Iran.
(1) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) Monda Vincenzo, University of Study of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”, Italy.
(2) Mra Aye, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia.
(3) Azantsa Kingue Gabin Boris, University of Yaounde 1, Cameroon.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22452
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/38219
Studies on Parasitaemia, Immunologic and Virologic Indices among Pregnant Mothers Living with HIV Attending Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano State-Nigeria
N. M. Sani1*, A. U. Mukhtar2 and M. Yusuf2
1Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology, Faculty of Science, Federal University Dutse, Jigawa State, Nigeria.
2Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, Faculty of Basic Clinical Sciences, Bayero University Kano, Nigeria.
(1) Sevgul Donmez, Faculty of Health Sciences, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(1) Lawrence M. Agius, University of Malta, Malta.
(2) Louis Boafo, Kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology, Ghana.
(3) Tabe Franklin Nyenty, University of Ngaoundere, Cameroon.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22453
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/38433
An Incomplete Ectrodactyly Ectodermal Cleft Syndrome – A Case Report
Sudakshina Chakrabarti1* and G. Karthikeyan1
1Department of Anatomy, Saveetha Medical College, Chennai, India.
(1) Nurhan Cucer, Department of Medical Biology, Erciyes University, Turkey.
(1) Murat Varli, Ankara University School of Medicine, Turkey.
(2) Neema Tiwari, King George Medical University, India.
(3) P. S. G. Prakash, SRM Dental College, India.
(4) Somchai Amornyotin, Mahidol University, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22454
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37990
Lipid Profile and Cardiovascular Risk in HIV/AIDS Patients on Antiretroviral Therapy: Impact of Intervention on the Modifiable Risk Factors
Pablo Rodrigues Costa-Alves1, Erika Cesar de Oliveira Naliato1*, Filipe Augusto Carvalho de Paula1, Margarete Domingues Ribeiro2 and Maria de Fatima Silva Moreira Jorge2
1Ricardo A T Castilho Center of Studies, Teresópolis Medical Association, R. Wilhelm Cristian Kleme, 680 - Ermitage, Teresópolis/RJ, Zip-Code: 25975-550, Brazil.
2Serra dos Orgãos University Center (UNIFESO), Av. Alberto Torres 111 – Alto, Teresópolis/RJ, Zip-Code: 25964-004, Brazil.
(1) Oswin Grollmuss, Department of Pediatric and Adult Resuscitation, Congenital Heart of Centre Chirurgical Marie Lannelongue, University Paris XI, France.
(1) Nélida Virginia Gómez, Buenos Aires University, Argentina.
(2) Moise Muzigaba, Durban University of Technology, South Africa.
(3) Anonymous Reviewer, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22503
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/38405