2017 - Volume 24 [Issue 7]
Reasons for Permanent Teeth Extraction in Al-Madinah Al- Munawarah
Hadeel M. Al Ameer1 and Sally Awad2,3*
1College of Dentistry, Taibah University, Al-Madinah, Saudi Arabia.
2Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, College of Dentistry, Taibah University, Al-Madinah, Saudi Arabia.
3Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, College of Dentistry, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(1) Joao Paulo Schwartz, Department of Orthodontics, Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP-FOAr), Brazil.
(1) Karpal Singh Sohal, Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences, Tanzania.
(2) Ibrahim Hakan Bucak, Adiyaman University School of Medicine, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21901
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37739
Autoimmune Liver Diseases in Native Black Africans: Extremely Rare or Inadequately Investigated Diseases?
Abiodun Christopher Jemilohun1* and Tosin Samuel Ola2
1Department of Internal Medicine, Babcock University Teaching Hospital, Ilisan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Medicine, Jos University Teaching Hospital, Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.
(1) Sarwat Fatima, Professor & Hod, Department of Microbiology, Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical Sciences, India.
(2) Fatma Mohammad Nasr, Theodor Bilharz Research Institute, Warraq El-hadar, Imbaba, Giza, Egypt.
(1) Emanuele Albano, University of East Piedmont, Italy.
(2) Ahmed S. Ibraheem, Sohag University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21947
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36681
Long-term Consumption of Capsicum annum (Chili Pepper) and Capsaicin Diets Impairs Visuo-Spatial Learning and Memory in CD-1 Mice
A. U. Nmaju1, I. E. Joshua2, U. E. Okon2, A. A. Nwankwo1 and E. E. Osim2*
1Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Abia State University, Nigeria.
2Department of Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medical Sciences, University of Calabar, Nigeria.
(1) Xin-an Liu, Neuroscience Department, the Scripps Research Institute, Scripps, Florida, USA.
(1) Gerard G. Dumancas, Louisiana State University, USA.
(2) Dinithi Peiris, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
(3) Weiting Wang, Tianjin Institute of Pharmaceutical Research, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21975
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37032
Predictive Score of Maternal and Foetal Prognosis during Labour in Primiparous Woman in a Congolese Hospital
Sihalikyolo Vuyiambite Jean-Jeannot Juakali1*, Mike-Antoine Alongo Maindo1, Emmanuel Likwekwe Komanda1 and Jean-Pascal Okenge Manga1
1Department of Gynaecology-Obstetrics, Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, University of Kisangani, P.O. Box. 2012, Kisangani, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
(1) Angelo Giardino, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas and Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, USA.
(1) Mfuh Anita Lukong, Ahmadu Bello University, Nigeria.
(2) Eghon Guzman, Hospital Dr. Sotero del Rio, Chile.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21987
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37613
Knowledge of Coronary Heart Disease and Practices on Detection and Management of Its Risk Factors among Primary Health Care Workers in Sokoto, Nigeria
K. J. Awosan1*, A. A. Sabir2, M. T. O. Ibrahim1,3, T. Ibrahim1, M. Bello-Baura1 and Z. Ibrahim1
1Department of Community Health, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria.
2Department of Internal Medicine, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria.
3Al-Hikmal University, Ilorin, Nigeria.
(1) Murali P. Vettath, Department of Cardiovascular-Thoracic & HeartTransplantation, Director-International Center of Excellence in OPCAB surgery, Malabar Institute of Medical sciences, Govindapuram, Kozhikode, Kerala, India
(1) Paul Schoenhagen, Imaging Institute, Ohio.
(2) Diana C. Tapia-Pancardo, National Autonomous University of México, México.
(3) Mra Aye, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia.
(4) Marina Kohlsdorf, Uniceub University, Brazil.
(5) Damyanti Agrawal, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22001
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/38031
Induction of Rat Marrow Stromal Cells by FGF2 and Insulin Activates Transcription of runx2 Gene through ap1 Consensus Sequence
Paweena Wongwitwichot1 and Jasadee Kaewsrichan2*
1Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Prince of Songkla University, Hat-Yai, Songkhla, Thailand.
2Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nanotec-PSU Center of Excellence on Drug Delivery System, Prince of Songkla University, Hat-Yai, Songkhla, Thailand.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Samuel Ifedioranma Ogenyi, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nigeria.
(2) Azza Mohamed Elamir, Fayoum University, Egypt.
(3) Takashi Ikeno, National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry, Japan.
(4) Zoulfia Allakhverdi, University of Montreal, Canada.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22026
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37534
A Mini-Review of Shock Wave Lithotripsy and Its Role in Urological Treatment of Kidney Stones
Jacob A. Mear1,2*, Stephen F. Hughes1,2 and Iqbal Shergill1
1Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB), North Wales and North West Urological Research Centre (NW2URC), Wrexham Maelor Hospital, Croesnewydd Road, Wrexham, LL13 7TD, UK.
2Department of Biological Sciences, University of Chester, UK.
(1) Dean Markic, Assistant Professor, Department of Urology, University Hospital Rijeka, Croatia.
(1) Kalima Nzanzu Adelard, Ruwenzori Official University, Republic of Congo.
(2) Ioan Magyar, University of Oradea, Romania.
(3) Baumann Johannes M., Switzerland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22027
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37701