2017 - Volume 24 [Issue 5]
Organ Procurement in the United States- A Historical Review of Legislative and Regulatory Breakthroughs in the Development of a New Healthcare Subsector
Manik Razdan1* and Howard B. Degenholtz2
1Caring Health Center, 1049 Main St. Springfield MA 01103, USA.
2Health Policy and Management, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, A748 Crabtree Hall, 130 De Soto Street Pittsburgh PA 15261, USA.
(1) Georgios Tsoulfas, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Aristoteleion University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.
(2) Ravi Kumar Chittoria, Department of Plastic Surgery & Advanced Centre For Microvascular, Maxillofacial & Craniofacial, Laser Surgery, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India.
(1) João Luis Erbs Pessoa, Brasil.
(2) Rahul A. Gupta, Synergy Institute of Medical Sciences, India.
(3) Ihsan Yıldız, Suleyman Demirel University, Turkey.
(4) Ioana Stanciu, University of Bucharest, Romania.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21651
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37376
Mutational Analysis of FLT3 Internal Tandem Duplication and D835 in De novo Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Milad Gholami1, Hossein Pashaiefar2, Mohammad Reza Ebrahimpour3, Sahar Bayat4, Marzieh Hosseini5, Ahmad Monabati5, Mir Davood Omrani1, Vahid Reza Yassaee6, Parvin Yavari7, Farkhondeh Behjati3* and Reza Mirfakhraie1*
1Department of Medical Genetics, School of Medicine, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
2Department of Medical Genetics, School of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
3Genetics Research Center, University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
4Department of Medical Genetics, Faculty of Medicine, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran.
5Department of Pathology, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran.
6Genomic Research Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
7Department of Health and Community Medicine, School of Medicine, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
(1) Fathia Zghal Mghaieth, Coordinatrice de la Section de Cardiologie, Medicine School of Tunis, Tunisia.
(1) Gregor Hoermann, Medical University of Vienna, Austria.
(2) Neema Tiwari, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21660
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36370
Effect of a Nurse-led Training Programme on Pressure Injury Prevention and Treatment among Nurses in Two Teaching Hospitals in Ogun State, Nigeria
Ojewole Foluso1* and Olajide Tayo2
1Department of Adult Health and Medical-Surgical Nursing, Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Babcock University Teaching Hospital, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
(1) Sevgul Donmez, Faculty of Health Sciences, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(1) Justin Agorye Ingwu, University of Nigeria, Nigeria.
(2) Miriam Viviane Baron, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21661
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37262
Infant Mortality and Its Underlying Causes of Death in Araraquara-SP, Brazil from 2007 to 2015
Leonor de Castro Monteiro Loffredo1,2*, Rodolpho Telarolli Júnior3, Gabriela Caponero de Brito2, Gabriela Perandre Ruzzi2, Gilberto Bento Magioni Júnior2, Lucas Casimiro Barreto2 and Tatiana Fioruci D'Antonio2
1Bioestatistics at Universidade Estadual Paulista- UNESP, Araraquara, SP, Brazil.
2The School of Medicine at University of Araraquara-UNIARA, Araraquara, SP, Brazil.
3Public Health at Universidade Estadual Paulista- UNESP, Araraquara, SP, Brazil.
(1) Ibtissam Sabbah, Faculty of Public Health V, Lebanese University, Lebanon.
(1) Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Al Rass General Hospital, Saudi Arabia.
(2) Reda M. Nabil Aboushady, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21688
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36973
Investigation of Deformities in Staples Used for Gastrectomy -Comparison of Two Different Staplers in Clinical Practice
Masahiro Kimura1*, Yasuyuki Shibata1, Hideyuki Ishiguro2 and Takuya Ando3
1Department of Surgery, Nagoya City East Medical Center, Japan.
2Department of Gastroenterological Surgery, Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Japan.
3Nakano Gastrointestinal Hospital, Japan.
(1) Ige, Serah Funke, Department of Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Tolga Dinç, Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey.
(2) Ihsan Yıldız, Suleyman Demirel University, Turkey.
(3) Fernando Herbella, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21708
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37226
Radiation Safety Awareness among Healthcare Workers in Middle Eastern Countries
Bugra Kaya1, Namaitijiang Maimaiti2* and S. Didem Kaya3
1Department of Nuclear Medicine, Meram Medical Faculty Hospital, Necmettin Erbakan University, Turkey.
2Department of Public Health, Faculty of Medicine, Ankara Yildirim Beyazit University, Turkey.
3Department of Health Management, Faculty of Health Science, Necmettin Erbakan University, Turkey.
(1) Fatima Mubarak, Department of Radiology, Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan.
(1) Davidson Odafe Akpootu, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Nigeria.
(2) Mahmut Doğru, Firat University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21738
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37438
Vitamin D Status and Contributing Factors in Patients Attending Three Polyclinics in Benghazi Libya
Mariam Omar1*, Faiza Nouh1, Manal Younis2, Moftah Younis3, Nesma Nabil1, Marwa Saad1 and Munyah Ali1
1Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Public Health, University of Benghazi, Benghazi, Libya.
2University College Cork, Ireland.
3University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
(1) Mustapha Diaf, Department of Biology, Faculty of Natural and Life Sciences, Djillali Liabes University, Algeria.
(1) Lívia Garcia Bertolacci-Rocha, Universidade Federal de Goiás, Brasil.
(2) Susumu Inoue, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21765
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37483