2017 - Volume 24 [Issue 4]
Assessment of Socio-demographic Factors and Self-esteem among Imo State University Medical Students, Nigeria
J. N. Egwurugwu1*, M. C. Ohamaeme2, E. I. Dike3, B. C. Chinko4, E. N. A. Egwurugwu5 and C. R. Ohamaeme6
1Department of Human Physiology, College of Medicine, Imo State University, Owerri, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Medicine, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Nigeria.
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Imo State University Teaching Hospital, Orlu, Nigeria.
4Department of Human Physiology, College of Health Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Nigeria.
5Department of Social Science Education, Faculty of Education, Imo State University, Owerri, Nigeria.
6Department of Educational Foundation and Counseling, Faculty of Education, Imo State University, Owerri, Nigeria.
(1) Kotini Athanasia, Lab of Medical Physics, Medical School, Democritus University of Thrace, Alexandroupoli, Greece.
(1) David Castro Costa, Centro Hospitalar São João, Portugal.
(2) Nazan Bilgel, Uludag University, Turkey.
(3) José Eduardo Martinez, Pontifical Catholic University of Sao Paulo, Brasil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21531
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37041
Chronic Kidney Disease and Hypertensive-Related Complications of Elevated Fibroblast Growth Factor 23
O. O. Omodara1*, P. P. Mshelia1, M. I. A. Saleh2 and A. A. Madaki1
1Department of Human Physiology, College of Medical Sciences, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Nigeria.
2Department of Human Physiology, College of Medical Sciences, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
(1) Dean Markic, Department of Urology, University Hospital Rijeka, Croatia.
(1) Godfrey Mutashambara Rwegerera, University of Botswana, Botswana.
(2) Saime Paydas,Cukurova Uiversity Fac of Medicine,Turkey.
(3) Rodolpho Telarolli Junior, Universidade Estadual Paulista, Brazil.
(4) Kalima Nzanzu Adelard, University of Ruwenzori, Republic of Congo.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21558
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36967
Chikungunya, Dengue and West Nile Virus Infections in Northern Tanzania
Novati L. Faustine1, Elias J. Sabuni1, Arnold J. Ndaro1, Eliakimu Paul1 and Jaffu O. Chilongola1,2*
1Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College, P.O.Box 2240, Moshi, Tanzania.
2Kilimanjaro Clinical Research Institute, P.O.Box 2236, Moshi, Tanzania.
(1) Sarita Kumar, Department of Zoology, Acharya Narendra Dev College, New Delhi, India.
(1) Lívia Garcia Bertolacci-Rocha, Universidade Federal de Goiás, Brasil.
(2) Sajitha Weerasinghe, Teaching Hospital, Sri Lanka.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21564
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37234
A Report on the Practice of Day Case Surgery at the Federal Medical Center, Owerri, Nigeria
J. K. Aguocha1 and C. C. Onoh1*
1Department of Health Services, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria.
(1) Gulzar Ahmad Bhat, King Khalid University, Abha, KSA.
(2) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(3) Ravi Kumar Chittoria, Department of Plastic Surgery & Advanced Centre for Microvascular, Maxillofacial & Craniofacial, Laser Surgery, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India.
(1) Enrico Maria Amadei, Infermi hospital, Italy.
(2) Damyanti Agrawal, Banaras Hindu University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21567
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36438
Comparative Effects of Antiepileptic Agents Dichrostachys glomerata Ethanol Extract and Carbamazepine on Seizures and Anxiety in Mice
Udemeobong Edet Okon1*, Peter P. Erigbali2 and Eme Effiom Osim1
1Department of Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medical Sciences, University of Calabar, Calabar PMB 1115, Nigeria.
2Department of Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
(1) Jera Kruja, Neurology, University of Medicine, Tirana, Albania.
(2) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Peter A. Akah, University of Nigeria, Nigeria.
(2) Fadahunsi Olumide Samuel, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Nigeria.
(3) Fernando Gustavo Stelzer, Federal University of Health Sciences of Porto Alegre, Brazil.
(4) Emmanouil Magiorkinis, General Hospital of Rethimnon, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21622
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36654
From Experimental Science to Clinical Medicine- A Historical Overview of Important Milestones in the Evolution of Organ Transplantation
Manik Razdan1* and Howard B. Degenholtz2
1Caring Health Center, 1049 Main St. Springfield MA 01103, USA.
2Health Policy and Management, University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public Health, A748 Crabtree Hall, 130 De Soto Street Pittsburgh PA 15261, USA.
(1) Murali P. Vettath , Department of Cardiovascular-Thoracic & Heart Transplantation, Director-International Center of Excellence in OPCAB surgery, Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences, Govindapuram, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
(1) Mingxin Li, Fudan University, China.
(2) Kalima Nzanzu Adelard, Official University of Ruwenzori, Democratic Republic of Congo.
(3) Phuong-Thu Pham, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21627
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37375
Effect of Obesity on Balance Control in Adolescent Females
Anees S. Ghait1, Eman A. Elhosary2* and Amr A. Abogazya3
1Department of Biomechanics, Faculty of Physical Therapy, Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt.
2Department of Physical Therapy for Women Health, Faculty of Physical Therapy, Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt.
3Department of Basic Science, Faculty of Physical Therapy, Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt.
(1) Mustapha Diaf, Department of Biology, Faculty of Natural and Life Sciences, Djillali Liabes University, Algeria.
(1) Oguz Ozcelik, University of Firat, Elazig, Turkey.
(2) Moses Monday Omoniyi, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21647
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37238