2017 - Volume 24 [Issue 3]
The Role of Indirect Immunofluorescence Methods in the Detection of Autoimmune Antibodies in Thyroid Disease
Nourdin Kadi1* and Lina Kayali1
1Elba University, Syria.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Emina Kasumagic-Halilovic, University Clinical Center Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
(2) Liudmila Ivanova, Kuban State Medical University, Russia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21489
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36949
Healthcare-Associated Infection Specificities’ in a Tunisian University Hospital: Overview of the Results
Mohamed Mahjoub1, Amel Amara1*, Nabiha Bouafia1, Sihem Ben Fredj2, Amel Ben Abdeljalil1 and Mansour Njah1
1Hospital Hygiene Service, University Hospital Centre Farhat Hached, Sousse, Tunisia.
2Hospital Hygiene Service, University Hospital Centre Sahloul, Sousse, Tunisia.
(1) Sevgul Donmez, Faculty of Health Sciences, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(1) Matilde Fernández, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, Spain.
(2) Jing Yuan, Institute of Disease Control and Prevention, Academy of Military Medical Sciences, China.
(3) Wagih Mommtaz Ghannam, Mansoura Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(4) Shobha K. L., Manipal University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21500
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36829
Dyslipidemia in HIV Infected Children and Adolescents on Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy in Abuja, Nigeria
A. A. Okechukwu1*, J. O. Lawson2 and M. Dalilo3
1Department of Paediatrics, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja, Nigeria.
2Department of Paediatrics, Zankli Medical Centre, Abuja, Nigeria.
3Department of Chemical Pathology, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja, Nigeria.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(2) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA
(1) Moise Muzigaba, Enhancing Care Foundation & Durban University of Technology, South Africa.
(2) Emeka Ejeliogu, University of Jos, Nigeria.
(3) Anonymous, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Nigeria.
(4) K. Rajeshwari, Maulana Azad Medical College, Affiliated to Delhi University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21503
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36009
The Burden on Family Caregivers to the Patients with Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias in Nicosia, Cyprus
P. Kallianezos1, P. Plotas1, A. Italou2, K. Petropoulos3, P. Pappa1, G. Charalambous2,4 and E. Jelastopulu1,2*
1Department of Public Health, Medical School, University of Patras, Greece.
2Postgraduate Program Health Management, Frederick University, Nicosia, Cyprus.
3Department of Mathematics, Unit Statistics, Probability Theory and Operational Research, University of Patras, Greece.
4General Hospital of Athens “Hippocratio”, Athens, Greece.
(1) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) Hazem Mohammed Ebraheem Shaheen, Damanhour University, Egypt.
(2) S. K. Srivatsa, Retired Anna University, India.
(3) Sarbjeet Singh Gujral, University of Waterloo, Canada.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21515
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36308
The Effect of Simultaneous Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation and Speech Therapy Treatment in Stroke Patients with Aphasia
Karagounis Panagiotis1* and Vissarakis George1
1Filoktitis Rehabilitation Center, Koropi-Attica, Greece.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, USA.
(1) Badr E. Mostafa, Ain-Shams University, Egypt.
(2) Eliton da Silva Vasconcelos, Federal University of São Carlos – UFSCar, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21516
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36905
Assessment of Birth Preparedness and Complication Readiness (BP/CR) among Pregnant Women in Orlu Local Government Area of Imo State, Nigeria
M. C. Ohamaeme1*, J. N. Egwurugwu2, E. I. Dike3, G. I. Eberendu4 and B. C. Chinko5
1Department of Community Medicine, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Nigeria.
2Department of Human Physiology, College of Medicine, Imo State University, Owerri, Nigeria.
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Imo State University Teaching Hospital, Orlu, Nigeria.
4Department of Paediatrics, Imo State University Teaching Hospital, Orlu, Nigeria.
5Department of Human Physiology, College of Health Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Nigeria.
(1) Georgios A. Androutsopoulos, Department of Obstetrics-Gynecology, School of Medicine, University of Patras, Rion, Greece.
(1) Prativa Dhakal, Chitwan Medical College, Tribhuwan University, Nepal.
(2) Emmanouil Magiorkinis, Rethimnon General Hospital, Greece.
(3) Sanjay Kumar Gupta, AlRass General Hospital, KSA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21529
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37240
The Utility of Bispectral Index Monitoring in Management of Motor Evoked Potential Depression Occurring During Scoliosis Surgery under Total Intravenous Anesthesia: A Case Report
Byung Gun Lim1*, Sul Gi Ji1 and Mido Lee1
1Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Korea University Guro Hospital, 148, Gurodong-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul, 08308, South Korea.
(1) Rakesh Garg, Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care, Pain and Palliative Care, Dr BRAIRCH, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) Joe Liu, Wayne State University, USA.
(2) Lalit Gupta, Maulana Azad Medical College, India.
(3) R. Harikumar, ECE Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21530
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/37012