2017 - Volume 23 [Issue 11]
Socio Demographic Determinants of Metabolic Syndrome and Its Components in South-West Nigeria
Esther Ngozi Adejumo1*, Omobolanle Abioye Ogundahunsi2, Olusola Adedeji Adejumo3, Omodele Jagun4 and John Sotunsa5
1Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Chemical Pathology, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State, Nigeria.
3Department of Community Health and Primary Health Care, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Lagos, Nigeria.
4Department of Ophthalmology, Benjamin Carson (Snr) College of Medicine, Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
5Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Benjamin Carson (Snr) College of Medicine, Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
(1) Vaia D. Raikou, Dpartment of Medicine, Propaedaetic, School of Medicine, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
(1) Hélène Delisle, University of Montreal, Canada.
(2) Sharaye Kolade Oladele, Ahmadu Bello University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21008
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35098
Missed Clavicular Fracture in an Adult without Head Injury or Polytrauma Review of Literature and a Rare Case
A. Raviraj1 and Ashish Anand1,2*
1Apollo Hospitals, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore-560076, India.
2VAMC, Jackson, MS, 39206, USA.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(1) Terry J. Ellapen, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
(2) Shachar D. Shapira, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21027
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36360
Laparoscopic Resection of Ileal Gastro Intestinal Stromal Tumor Presenting as Gastro Intestinal Bleed; a Case Report
Mushtaq Chalkoo1*, Mumtaz Din Wani1, Zahid Mohd Rather1, Mohammad Younis1, Peer Hilal Ahmad Makhdoomi1, Awhad Mueed Yousuf1, Wasim Raja1, Syed Shakeeb Arsalan1, Zubair Gul Lone1 and Aabid Rasool Bhat1
1Government Medical College, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India.
(1) Evangelos Marinos, University of Athens, School of Medicine, Laboratory of Biology, Athens, Greece.
(1) Ioan Magyar, University of Oradea, Romania.
(2) Ahmed Gado, Misr International Hospital, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21028
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36398
Simple Interrupted vs. Continuous Suturing in Abdominal Fascia Closure – A Thermographic Analysis in Rabbits
Odermatt Erich1*, Blender Bernd1 and Freytag Christiane2
1Aesculap AG, Tuttlingen, Germany.
2FREY-TOX GmbH, Herzberg, Germany.
(1) Georgios Tsoulfas, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Aristoteleion University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Priya Singh Rangey, Gujarat University, India.
(2) Vincenzo Domenichelli, Infermi Hospital, Italy.
(3) Eghon Guzmán, Hospital Dr. Sotero del Rio, Chile.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21068
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36096
Effect of Submaximal Isometric Exercise on the Relationship between Body Mass Index (BMI) and Blood Pressure (BP)
A. A. Aigbiremolen1*, O. M. Odigie2, A. O. Naiho2, J. C. Igweh2 and C. P. Aloamaka2
1Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, College of Medicine, Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria.
2Department of Human Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria.
(1) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(1) Jerzy Beltowski, Medical University, Poland.
(2) Fethi Ben Slama, National Institute of Public Health, Tunisia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21069
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/24077
Weight Change during Hospitalization: Recognition of Risk Factors. Prospective Study at Benghazi Medical Center
Mariam Omar1*, Faiza Nouh1, Manal Younis2 and Ali Elmabsout1
1Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Public Health, University of Benghazi, Libya.
2Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologist, Cork University Maternity Hospital (CUMH), Cork, Ireland.
(1) Oswaldo de Vasconcellos Vilella, Department of Orthodontics, Fluminense Federal University, Brazil.
(2) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) Vic W. K. Mok, Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education, Hong Kong.
(2) Nagahito Saito, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan.
(3) Nitin Kumar, Henry Ford Hospital, USA.
(4) Piero Valentini, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21070
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35892
An Early Experience with Totally Extra-Peritoneal Inguinal Hernia Repair from a Teaching Institute from Kashmir Valley
Mushtaq Chalkoo1*, Mumtaz Din Wani2, Zahid Mohd Rather1, Awhad Mueed Yousuf3, Wasim Raja3, Syed Shakeeb Arsalan3, Zubair Gul Lone3 and Aabid Rasool Bhat3
1Laparo-Endoscopic, Government Medical College Srinagar, India.
2Surgery Unit, Government Medical College Srinagar, India.
3Registrar Surgery, Government Medical College Srinagar, India.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Einar Arnbjörnsson, Lund University, Sweden.
(2) Kanwardeep Kaur, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/21143
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36616
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,