2017 - Volume 23 [Issue 7]
Determination of Lead Concentration in Human Biological Samples
H. S. Shekar1, H. R. Chandrashekhar2*, B. C. Bhagawan3, Govindaraju4, G. A. Navyashree1, M. Rana Dipal1, Goutham S. Pole1 and Sonyahayati Hayati1
1Department of Pharmacy Practice, Visveswarapura Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, KIMS Hospital and Research Centre, Bangalore, Karnataka-560004, India.
2Department of Medicine, KIMS Hospital and Research Centre, Bangalore, Karnataka-560004, India.
3Department of Surgery, KIMS Hospital and Research Centre, Bangalore, Karnataka-560004, India.
4Department of Molecular Bio-Physics, IISc, Bangalore, Karntaka, India.
(1) Elvira Bormusov, The Lloyd Rigler Sleep Apnea Research Laboratory, Unit of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Israel.
(1) F. Cervellati, University of Ferrara, Italy.
(2) Eliton da Silva Vasconcelos, Federal University of São Carlos – UFSCar, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20678
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34586
s-Ethyl Cysteine and s-Methyl Cysteine Post-intake Attenuated LPS-induced Lung Injury in Mice
Te-chun Hsia1,2, Zhi-hong Wang3 and Mei-chin Yin3,4,*
1Department of Respiratory Therapy, China Medical University, Taichung City, 40402, Taiwan.
2Department of Internal Medicine, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung City, 40402, Taiwan.
3Department of Food Nutrition and Health Biotechnology, Asia University, Taichung City, 41354, Taiwan
4Department of Nutrition, China Medical University, Taichung City, 40402, Taiwan.
(1) Luciana Camilo, Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
(2) Marta R. Romero, Department Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Salamanca, Spain.
(3) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, Tsu City, Japan.
(1) Alcibey Alvarado, Internal Medicine and Neumology, Clínica de Diagnóstico Médico, Costa Rica.
(2) Syed Hafeezul Hassan, Liaquat National Medical College, Pakistan.
(3) Lalitha Shanmugam, Tn Dr. Mgr Medical University, India.
(4) Ayşenur Yeğin, University of Health Sciences, Antalya Research and Educational Hospital, Turkey.
(5) Ndomou Mathieu, University of Douala, Cameroon.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20679
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35419
Evaluation of Ureteric Fistula with Ultrasonography and Dye Test in a Low-resource Setting
M. E. Isikhuemen1*, K. C. Ekwedigwe2, I. Sunday-Adeoye2, A. B. C. Daniyan2, M. O. Eliboh2 and D. A. Onwe2
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
2National Obstetric Fistula Centre, Abakaliki, Nigeria.
(1) Paulo Sérgio da Silva Santos, Department of Surgery, Stomatology, Pathology and Radiology, Bauru School of Dentistry, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
(2) Chongehe Jiang, Department of Urology, Qingyuan Hospital, Guangzhou Medical University, China.
(1) Saeed M. Bafaraj, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
(2) Vishwajeet Singh, King George Medical University, India.
(3) Pare Abdoul Karim, University Teaching of Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20680
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34782
Quality of Park and Playground with Park Use and Physical Activity in Children: A Scoping Review
Hammad Ali Qazi1,2* and Jan Miller Polgar3
1School of Public Health Systems, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada.
2University of Western Ontario, Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, London, ON, Canada.
3School of Occupational Therapy Graduate Program in Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, Western University, Canada.
(1) Chris Ekpenyong, Department of Human Physiology, College of Health Sciences, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
(1) Terry Ellapen, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
(2) Garima Gupta, Saaii College of Medical Science and Technology, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20684
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35818
Cutaneous Cancers in Irrua, Edo State, Nigeria: A Six Year Review
Awe Oluwafemi Olasupo1,2*, Esezobor Emmanuel1,2, Irekpita Eshiobo2,3 and Owobu Clifford4
1Plastic Surgery Unit, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria.
2Department of Surgery, Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital, Irrua, Edo State, Nigeria.
3Urology Unit, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria.
4Department of Anatomic Pathology, Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital, Irrua, Edo State, Nigeria.
(1) Amosy Ephreim M´koma, Department of Biochemistry and Cancer Biology, Meharry Medical College School of Medicine and Vanderbilt University Medical Center, USA.
(1) Farhana Tahseen Taj, KLE University, India.
(2) Wenyin Shi, Thomas Jefferson University, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20701
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35603
Hemodynamic Responses and the Sustainability of Force during Submaximal Isometric Handgrip Exercise: Are There Sex Differences?
1Exercise Physiology and Biochemistry Laboratory, TEFAA at Serres, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Agios Ioannis, Serres 62110, Greece.
(1) Teodoro Cordova Fraga, University in Guanajuato, Mexico.
(1) Naro Ohashi, Hamamatsu University School of Medicine, Japan.
(2) Vagner Raso, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(3) Ayfer Pazarbasi, Çukurova University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20702
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35357
Knowledge and Factors Associated with Treatment Compliance among Diabetes Mellitus Patients in Selected Hospitals in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Funmilola I. Oyelami1,2, Fredrick Oshiname3, Christy Ekerete-Udofia4 and Ademola L. Adelekan1,3*
1Blue Gate Public Health Promotion Initiative, Ibadan, Nigeria.
2Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Ibadan, Nigeria.
3Department of Health Promotion and Education, Faculty of Public Health, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
4Centre for the Right to Health, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Mustapha Diaf, Department of Biology, Faculty of Natural and Life Sciences, Djillali Liabes University, Algeria.
(1) Nina Filip (Zamosteanu), Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania.
(2) Mohamed Najimudeen, Melaka Manipal medical college, Malaysia.
(3) D. Atere Adedeji, Achievers University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20703
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35670
Sacrococcgygeal Teratoma- A Rare Case Report and Review of Literature
Cauvery Aarthi1*, Srinivasan Jayashree1 and Paramasivan Manikanda1
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Saveetha Medical College, India.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(1) Einar Arnbjörnsson, Lund University, Sweden.
(2) Radhouane Achour, Tunis-El Manar University, Tunis, Tunisia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20718
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/36063