2017 - Volume 23 [Issue 5]
Cognitive Functioning, Health Screening Behaviors and Desire to Improve One’s Health in Diabetic versus Healthy Older Women
Luciana Laganá1*, Kimberly Arellano2 and David Alpizar3
1Department of Psychology, California State University Northridge, 18111 Nordhoff Street, Northridge, CA 91330-8255, USA.
2Department of Health Sciences, California State University Northridge, 18111 Nordhoff Street, Northridge, CA 91330-8285, USA.
3Department of Educational Leadership, Sports Studies, Educational/Counseling Psychology, Washington State University, Pullman, 14204 NE Salmon Creek Ave, 98686, Pullman, WA 99163, USA.
(1) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) Yu Koyama, Niigata University Graduate School of Health Sciences, Japan.
(2) Alicia García Falgueras, The Official College of Psychologists, Madrid, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20515
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34173
Knowledge, Attitudes and Perception of the Hospital Staff towards Smoking at Sahloul Hospital - Sousse- Tunisia
Hela Ghali1*, Salwa Khéfacha Aissa1, Latifa Merzougui1, Sihem Ben Frej1, Rabeb Ben Ouanes1, Mohamed Ben Rejeb1 and Houyem Said Latiri1
1Departement of Prevention and Security of Care, Hospital of Sahloul, Sousse, Tunisia.
(1) Suhair Hussni Al-Ghabeesh, Nursing Department, Critical Care Nursing, Al-Zaytoonah University, Jordan.
(1) Kulvinder Kochar Kaur, Dr Kulvinder Kaur Centre for Human Reproduction, Punjab, India.
(2) Said Usman, Serambi Mekkah University, Indonesia and University of Syiah Kuala, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20549
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35566
Short Research Article
Benefits of Incremental Pace Walking in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients
Manjush Karthika1,2*, Sammita Jadhav1, Lalitha V. Pillai3, Chris Sara Mathew1 and Abdullah Al Dhaish2
1Faculty of Health and Biomedical Sciences, Symbiosis International University, Pune, India.
2Department of Respiratory Services, Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
3Department of Critical Care Medicine, Aundh Institute of Medical Sciences, Pune, India.
(1) Rakesh Garg, Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care, Pain and Palliative Care, Dr BRAIRCH, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(2) Nicolas Padilla-Raygoza, Department of Nursing and Obstetrics, Campus Celaya Salvatierra University of Guanajuato, Mexico.
(1) Giuseppe Miserocchi, University Milano Bicocca, Italy.
(2) Andrea Melani, University hospital Siena, Italy.
(3) Caram, Laura Miranda de Oliveira, Botucatu Medical School, Universidade Estadual Paulista, Brazil.
(4) Paulo Roberto Barbosa Evora, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20550
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/32546
Development of a Theoretical Model for the Appreciation of the Perception of Quality of Work Life and Occupational Stress, and Its Validation through Statistical Analyses
Sabrine Battal1*, Taoufiq Fechtali1 and Saida Toufik1
1Laboratory of Biosciences, Integrated and Molecular Functional Exploration, Sciences and Technologies Faculty, Mohammedia, University Hassan II of Casablanca, Morocco.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Ibrahim El-Zraigat, The University of Jordan, Jordan.
(2) José Carlos Rosa Pires de Souza, Mato Grosso do Sul State University, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20554
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35959
The Glutathione S-Transferase Activities in the Evaluation Acute Viral Hepatitis B and Chronic Alcoholic Liver Disease
S. D. Sawant1* and M. R. Mogarekar2
1Department of Biochemistry, Dr. V. M. Government Medical College, Solapur, Maharashtra, India.
2Department of Biochemistry, Swami Ramanand Tirth Rural Government Medical College, Ambajogai, Beed, Maharashtra, India.
(1) Georgios Tsoulfas, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Aristoteleion University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.
(1) Ukegbu Chimere Young, University of Nigeria Nsukka, Nigeria.
(2) Igor Iskusnykh, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20555
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35540
An Unusual Presentation of a Primaryeosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorder (Case Report)
M. C. Fadous Khalife1*, P. Noun1, F. Semaan1, R. Dagher1, M. Karam2, W. Ghaname1, R. Ghiye1, R. Chaabane1, M. Samarani1 and M. Al-Ojaimi3
1Faculty of Medicine, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, UH Center of Notre Dame Des Secours, Kaslik, Lebanon.
2American University Hospital of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon.
3Balamand University, Koura, Lebanon.
(1) Ige, Serah Funke, Department of Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
(1) Tolga Dinc, Ankara Numune Training Hospital, Turkey.
(2) Jagtap Sunil, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, India
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20569
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35609
Determining Sources of Motivation for Nurses of Different Generations in Turkey
E. Sarioglu1* and D. Ozmen2
1Department of Nursing Management, Izmir Bozyaka Training and Research Hospital, Turkey.
2Department of Public Health Nursing, Faculty of Health Sciences, Manisa Celal Bayar University, Turkey.
(1) Ibtissam Sabbah, Faculty of Public Health V, Lebanese University, Lebanon.
(1) Confidence Atakro, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
(2) Suhair H. Al-Ghabeesh RN, Al-Zaytoonah University, Jordan.
(3) Nazan Bilgel, Uludag University, Turkey.
(4) John Benson Chipeta, UNICEF, Malawi.
(5) Gunnar Glauco De Cunto Taets, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20591
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35010