2017 - Volume 23 [Issue 4]
Subjective Global Assessment in Hemodialysis Patients in an Iranian Care Hospital
A. M. Dorri1, B. Ebrahimzadeh Koor2* and M. R. Nakhaie3
1Health Management and Social Development Research Center, Golestan University of Medical Sciences, Gorgan, Iran.
2Social Determinants of Health Research Center, Yasuj University of Medical Sciences, Yasuj, Iran.
3Department of Biochemistry and Genetics, Arak University of Medical Sciences, Arak, Iran.
(1) Tibor Fulop, FMC Extracorporeal Life Support Center, Fresenius Medical Care, Medical and Health Science Center, University of Debrecen, Hungary and Department of Medicine, Division of Nephrology; Medical and Health Science Center, University of Debrecen, Hungary.
(1) Ioannis Delimaris, University of Thessaly, Greece.
(2) Rodolfo Valtuille, B1852FZD Buenos Aires, Argentina.
(3) Maria Bernardita Puchulu, University of Buenos Aires-CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
(4) Sabrina Fernandes, Methodist University - IPA, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20443
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/25317
Immunological Effect of Tramadol, Codeine, Flunitrazepam on Plasma Cortisol (Anti-inflammatory Agent), Cortisol Binding Globulin (Acute Phase Protein) and Total Bile Acid in Rabbits
Mathew Folaranmi Olaniyan1*, Donatus F. N. Ozuruoke2, Joshua Seun Fapohunda1 and Temitayo Afolabi1
1Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Achievers University, Owo, Nigeria.
2Department of Education, Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria, Abuja, Nigeria.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Thomas Heinbockel, Howard University College of Medicine, USA.
(2) Dinithi Peiris, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
(3) Fatma Kandemirli, Kastamonu University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20445
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35432
Prevalence of Nosocomial Infections in Hebron-Palestine Hospitals
Muna Salah1, Rawan Zgheir1, Razan Qadi1, Haya Fakhory1, Hiba Al-Aloul1, Shorouq Sultan1, Manar Jubeh1, Orjowan Juneidi1, Haniya Jubeh1, Nour Sharawi1, Yara Taha1, Ghaida' Qasrawi1, Bayan Abu-Hamdieh1, Tarteel Maswadeh1, Hana Mohtaseb1 and Fawzi Al-Razem1*
1Applied Biology Program, College of Applied Sciences, Palestine Polytechnic University, P.O. Box 198, Hebron, Palestine.
(1) Claudio Sergio Batista, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Faculty of Medicine of Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(2) Mohammad Waheed El-Anwar, Otorhinolaryngology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt.
(3) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Muhammad Ali, Kano University of Science and Technology Wudil, Nigeria.
(2) Nwadike Victor Ugochukwu, Babcock University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20461
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35383
Perception of Self-esteem and Body Image among Women with Breast Cancer of a University Hospital in Tunisia
Hela Ghali1*, Sirine Fendri2, Ines Ayedi3, Iheb Bougmiza4, Asma Ammar1, Imtinene Belaid5, Njah Mansour1 and Nabiha Bouafia1
1Department of Hospital Hygiene, University Hospital Farhat Hached, Sousse, Tunisia.
2Superior Institute of Nursing, Sousse, Tunisia.
3Department of Oncology, CHU Habib Bourguiba, Sfax, Tunisia.
4Department of Preventive and Community Medicine, University of Medecine of Sousse, Tunisia.
5Department of Oncology, University Hospital Farhat Hached, Sousse, Tunisia.
(1) Dario Marchetti, Director, Biomarker Research Program, The Methodist Hospital Research Institute, USA and Professor, Department of Pathology and Genomic Medicine, Visiting Professor, Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, USA and Member, Methodist Cancer Center, Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, USA.
(2) Muhammad Torequl Islam, Nuclear of Pharmaceutical Technology (NTF), Federal University of Piaui, Brazil.
(3) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Janani Kumar, University of North Dakota, USA.
(2) José Carlos Souza, Mato Grosso do Sul State University, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20463
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35567
Prevalance of H63D and C282Y Mutation and Its Association with Iron Overload in Thalassemia Patients in an Eastern Indian Population
Anindya Dasgupta1, Suparna Roy1* and Manali Sinharay1
1Department of Biochemistry, Calcutta National Medical College, Kolkata, India.
(1) Amosy Ephreim M´koma, Department of Biochemistry and Cancer Biology, Meharry Medical College School of Medicine and Vanderbilt University Medical Center, USA.
(1) Sulaiman Shams, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, Pakistan.
(2) A. K. Basak, Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20476
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35374
A Pilot Study of Family Stigma in Alzheimer’s Disease: Slovenian Perspective
1Faculty of Medicine, University of Maribor, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia.
(1) Nighat Nisar, Community Medicine, DUHS, Pakistan.
(2) Alyautdin Renad N, Chair of The Department of Pharmacology (Pharmaceutical Faculty), I.M.Sechenov MSMU, Moscow, Russia.
(3) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) Samia A. Abdul-Rahman, Ain Shams University, Egypt.
(2) S. K. Srivatsa, Anna University, India.
(3) Jera Kruja, University of Medicine, Tirana, Albania.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20477
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35029
Dearth of Haematologists in Nigeria: Unfriendly Specialty among Medical Students in Niger-Delta Region of Nigeria
Nwagu Marcellinus Uchechukwu1*, Borke Moghene Emona1 and Ologbo Thompson2
1Department of Haematology and Blood Transfusion, Faculty of Clinical Medicine, Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria.
2Department of Haematology and Blood Transfusion, Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara, Delta State, Nigeria.
(1) Chris Ekpenyong, Department of Human Physiology, College of Health Sciences, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
(1) Neema Tiwari, Eras Lucknow Medical College and hospital, India.
(2) Eliton da Silva Vasconcelos, Federal University of São Carlos – UFSCar, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20499
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35658