2017 - Volume 22 [Issue 6]
Short Research Article
Evaluation of Clay Mineral Deposits in Ohiya, Southeast Nigeria Using the Self Potential Method and Lithologs
D. E. Azunna1, G. U. Chukwu1, E. U. Nwokoma1* and A. Akenami2
1Department of Physics (Geophysics), Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, P.M.B. 7627, Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria.
2Nigerian Geological Survey Agency, Owerri, Nigeria.
(1) Wen Shyang Chow, School of Materials and Mineral Resources Engineering, Engineering Campus, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
(1) Burhan Davarcioglu, Aksaray University, Turkey.
(2) Ben Haj Amara, University of Carthage, Tunisia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20295
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/26621
Green Technology: A Contribution to Sustainable Development in Nigeria
Onyia Chibuzo John1*, Engr. Rufus Ogbuka Chime2, Agbata Osita Benedict1, Nnam Leonard Ekenechukwu1, Enekwenchi Kingsley Kanayo1 and Young Charles1
1National Center for Technology Management, Southeast Zonal Office, Enugu, Enugu state, Nigeria.
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria.
(1) Manoj Gupta, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NUS, 9 Engineering Drive 1, Singapore 117576, Singapore.
(1) Jan-Erik Lane, Serbia.
(2) Mathews Simon Mthembu, University of Zululand, South Africa.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20314
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/30166
Geospatial Modeling and Prediction of Land Use/Cover Dynamics in Onitsha Metropolis, Nigeria: A Sub-pixel Approach
S. U. Onwuka1, P. S. U. Eneche2* and N. A. Ismail2
1Department of Environmental Management, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria.
2Department of Geography and Environmental Studies, Kogi State University, Anyigba, Nigeria.
(1) Charles W. Recha, Department of Geography, Faculty of Environment and Resources Development, Egerton University, Kenya.
(1) Khairul Nizam Tahar, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia.
(2) Jesus Soria-Ruiz, Geomatics Lab. National Institute of Research for Forestry Agricultural and Livestock (INIFAP), Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20325
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/35294
Effect of Oil Pollution on Soil Properties along Pipeline Right of Way at Osisioma Ngwa, Abia State, Nigeria
E. I. Elenwo1* and C. A. Anyanwu1
1Department of Geography and Environmental Management, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, P.M.B. 5323, Choba, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Abida Farooqi, Department of Environmental Sciences, Quiad-i-Azam University, Pakistan.
(2) Xu Jianhua, Department of Geography, East China Normal University, China.
(1) Azubuike Ebokaiwe, Federal University Ndufu- Alike Ikwo, Nigeria.
(2) Eliton da Silva Vasconcelos, Federal University of São Carlos, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20336
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/34379
Suitability of Using Ipetumodu Potter’s Clay for the Production of Ceramic Pot Filters
Kamar Taiwo Oladepo1*, Sunday Oluwatosin Fajuke1 and Adedayo Samson Ojo1
1Department of Civil Engineering, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
(1) Saeed Khorram, Eastern Mediterranean University, Famagusta, Cyprus.
(1) A. J. Varkey, University of Swaziland, Swaziland.
(2) Rafael Marín Galvín, Universidad de Córdoba, Spain.
(3) Dejanira de Franceschi de Angelis, UNESP, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20337
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/34740
Effect of Artificial Ageing on Relative Storability of Primed Seed Lots of Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
Sunil Kumar1*, O. S. Dahiya1, Pradeep Singh1 and V. S. Mor1
1Department of Seed Science and Technology, CCS Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar-125004, India.
(1) Sait Engindeniz, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture, Ege University, Turkey.
(1) Fatema Hossain Brishti, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Malaysia.
(2) Md. Nazmul Haque, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Bangladesh.
(3) G. Y. Lokesh, University of Agricultural Sciencess, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20390
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/35198
An Integrated Building Performance Index for Assessing Office Buildings in Nigeria
Olanipekun Emmanuel Abiodun1*, Olugboyega Oluseye1 and Ojelabi Raphael Abiodun2
1Department of Building, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Building, Covenant University, Ogun State, Nigeria.
(1) Sylwia Myszograj, Department of Water Technology, Sewage and Wastes, University of Zielona Gora, Poland.
(2) Verlicchi Paola, Department of Engineering, University of Ferrara, Via Saragat 1, Ferrara, Italy.
(1) Matthew Kwaw Somiah, Takoradi Technical University, Ghana.
(2) Olatunde Folaranmi Adedayo, Federal University of Technology, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20391
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/33904