2017 - Volume 23 [Issue 1]
Helminth Infection in School Children of Zing Local Government Area, Taraba State, Nigeria
O. S. Elkanah1, D. Habila1, D. S. Elkanah1, J. A. Wahedi2*, A. A. Madara3, G. I. Anyanwu4, S. L. Kela4 and M. N. Ishuwa5
1Parasitology and Public Health Unit, Department of Biological Sciences, Taraba State University, Jalingo, Nigeria.
2Department of Zoology, Adamawa State University, Mubi, Nigeria.
3Department of Biological Sciences, University of Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
4Applied Parasitology Unit, Department of Biological Sciences, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Nigeria.
5Department of Biological Sciences, University of Mkar, Gboko, Nigeria.
(1) Chris Ekpenyong , Department of Human Physiology, College of Health Sciences, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
(1) Claudia Irene Menghi, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
(2) J. Siwila-Saasa, University of Zambia, Zambia.
(3) Rina G. Kaminsky, Institute for Infectious Diseases and Parasitology Antonio Vidal, Honduras.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20183
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33804
Knowledge and Awareness of Organ Donation and Brain Death among the Population in Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
Abdulaziz Aldhafar1* and Sameh Arafa1
1King Fahad Hospital, Al-Hofuf, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(2) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, USA.
(3) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Manik Razdan, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, USA.
(2) Nazan Bilgel, Uludag University, Turkey.
(3) Vanessa Silva e Silva, Queen’s University, Canada.
(4) Hasmah Zanuddin, University of Malaya, Malaysia.
(5) Rajlaxmi Nishant Kurian, Rufaida College of Nursing, Jamia Hamdard, India.
(6) Pallavi Anil Uplap, Grant Government Medical College, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20184
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34843
Eye Care Service Utilization among Health Workers in Mercy Hospital, Abak
N. E. Chinawa1* and A.A. Chime2
1University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo, Siloam Eye Foundation, Nigeria.
2University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu, Nigeria.
(1) Thiago Goncalves dos Santos Martins, Department of Ophthalmology, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(1) Anil Kumar Verma, DRPGMC Kangra at Tanda , Himachal Pradesh, India.
(2) Saka Eletu Sadiat, Federal Medical Centre, Nigeria.
(3) Gabor Nemeth, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County Central Hospital and University Teaching Hospital, Hungary.
(4) Umar Murtala Muhammad, National Eye Centre, Nigeria.
(5) Tayo Julius Bogunjoko, Eye Foundation Centre for the Prevention of Blindness, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20185
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34768
Lung Function, Arterial Blood Gases, and Carotid Intima–media Thickness as a Predictor of Cerebral Stroke
Khalid W. Alquility1, Magdy M. Emara1,2*, Soliman M. Amer3,4, Mohamad A. Habib5 and Hussain A. Yamany1
1Department of Internal Medicine, Taibah University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
2Department of Thoracic Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt.
3Department of Public Health and Community Medicine, Al Azhar University, New Damitta, Egypt.
4Department of Family and Community Medicine, Taibah University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
5Department of Thoracic Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Takao Yasuhara, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan.
(2) Alejandro Rojas-Marroquín, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México and Medilaser Clinic, Colombia.
(3) Yakubu Abdulrahman, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia.
(4) Mario Bernardo-Filho, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20194
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34718
Medical Practitioners and their Health: Doctors’ Personal Health Care Choices in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
C. E. Nwafor1, C. A. Alikor1* and N. N. Unamba1
1Department of Medicine, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(1) Ravi Kumar Chittoria, Department of Plastic Surgery & Advanced Centre for Microvascular, Maxillofacial & Craniofacial, Laser Surgery, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India.
(1) Njoku O. Ama, University of Botswana, Botswana.
(2) Rosella Tomassoni, University of Cassino and Southern Lazio, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20195
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33954
Cholesterol Lowering Effect of Cnidoscolous aconitifolius Leave Extracts in Egg Yolk Induced Hypercholesterolemia in Rabbit
Mathew Folaranmi Olaniyan1*, Donatus F. Ozuaruoke2 and Temitayo Afolabi1
1Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Achievers University, Owo, Nigeria.
2Department of Education, Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria, Abuja, Nigeria.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, USA.
(1) Eduardo Padilla Camberos, CIATEJ, Mexico.
(2) Siham Mostafa Ali El-Shenawy, National Research Center (NRC), Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20197
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35431
Atypical Post Partum Eclampsia and Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome
Nidhi Sharma1*, Sasireka Manivel1, Shanthi Ethiraj1, Kalimuthu Kohila1 and Cauvery Aarthi1
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Saveetha Medical College, India.
(1) Andrea Tinelli, Lab of Experimental Endoscopic Surgery, Imaging, Minimally Invasive Therapy & Technology, Department of Gynecology and Obstetric, Vito Fazzi Hospital, Lecce, Italy.
(1) Junji Takaya, Kansai Medical University, Japan.
(2) Marzena Laskowska, Medical University in Lublin, Poland.
(3) Imaralu John Osaigbovoh, Babcock University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20213
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34997
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,