2017 - Volume 22 [Issue 5]
A Review on Effects and Control of Seepage through Earth-fill Dam
O. E. Omofunmi1*, J. G. Kolo2, A. S. Oladipo1, P. D. Diabana1 and A. S. Ojo1
1Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba-Lagos State, Nigeria.
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba-Lagos State, Nigeria.
(1) Diyuan Li, School of Resources and Safety Engineering, Central South University, China.
(2) Teresa De Pilli, University of Foggia, Department of Science of Agriculture of Food of Environment (SAFE), Via Napoli, 25; 71100 Foggia, Italy.
(3) Singiresu S. Rao, Prof. at Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University of Miami, Coral Gables, USA.
(1) Ye Zhu, Dalian University of Technology, China.
(2) Andy Anderson Bery, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
(3) Orod Zarrin, Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20163
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/28538
Impact of Growth Regulators on Seed Yield and Quality of Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.)
Pradeep Singh1*, V. S. Mor1, R. C. Punia1 and Sunil Kumar1
1Department of Seed Science and Technology, CCS Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar-125004, India.
(1) Sait Engindeniz, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture, Ege University, Turkey.
(1) Nazimah Maqbool, University of Sargodha, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
(2) Rasmia Sayed Sayed Darwesh, Central Lab. For Research and Development of Date Palm, Agriculture Research Centre, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20176
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/35163
Design, Fabrication and Testing of a Manual Juice Extractor for Small Scale Applications
A. D. Eyeowa1*, B. S. Adesina2, P. D. Diabana3 and O. A. Tanimola2
1Department of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
2Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering, Lagos State Polytechnic, Sagamu Road, Ikorodu, Nigeria.
3Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering, Yaba College of Technology, Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Manoj Gupta, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NUS, 9 Engineering Drive 1, Singapore 117576, Singapore.
(1) Azuddin Mamat, University of Malaya, Malaysia.
(2) Yong X. Gan, Cal Poly Pomona, USA.
(3) Maria Carla Cravero, Centro di Ricerca per l’Enologia (CRA-ENO), Italy.
(4) Ho Lee Hoon, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20177
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/33360
The Images and Rights of Migrants in the Kenyan Media
Abraham Kipkemoi Kisang1*
1Media Council of Kenya, P.O.Box 43132-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
(1) Anish Yousaf, Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University, India.
(2) Xu Jianhua, Department of Geography, East China Normal University, China.
(3) Hui Li, School of Economics and Management, Zhejiang Normal University, China.
(1) Teresa Maria Resende Cierco Gomes, University of Porto, Portugal.
(2) Peter V. Schaeffer, West Virginia University, USA.
(3) Figen Ereş, Gazi University, Turkey.
(4) Mehmet Ali Eryurt, Hacettepe University Institute of Population Studies, Turkey.
(5) Tacel Ramberto Coutinho Leal, State University of Londrina (UEL), Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20192
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/32385
Biosorption of Nitrophenol from Aqueous Mixture of Phenolic Compounds Using Sawdust of Parkia biglobosa
Deborah Olubunmi Aderibigbe1, Abdur-Rahim Adebisi Giwa1*, Asiata Omotayo Ibrahim1* and Isah Adewale Bello1
1Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
(1) Jon S. Gold, Dept. of Chemistry, East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, PA, USA.
(1) Julian Cruz-Olivares, Autonomous University of State of Mexico, Mexico.
(2) José Ismael Acosta Rodríguez, Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí Inicio, Mexico.
(3) Jelena Kiurski, University Business Academy in Novi Sad, Serbia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20221
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/34196
Assessment of Dichlorvos and Endosulfan Pesticide Residue Levels in Selected Fruits and Vegetables Sold in Some Major Markets in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
A. Y. Bamigboye1*, O. T. Adepoju2 and C. B. Olalude3
1Department of Science Laboratory Technology, Faculty of Science, The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
2Department of Human Nutrition, Faculty of Public Health, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
3Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
(1) Ming-Chih Shih, Department of Health and Nutrition Science, Chinese Culture University, Taiwan.
(1) Anonymous, Çukurova University, Turkey.
(2) Takeshi Nagai, Graduate School of Yamagata University, Japan.
(3) Cláudia Helena Pastor Ciscato, Instituto Biológico Researcher Pesticide Residues Laboratory, Biological Institute of São Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20222
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/35005
Response of Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) to Different Levels of Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium
Nilanjana Datta1*, Jitesh K. Hore1, Shreyasi Mallik1 and Tapas Sarkar2
1Department of Spices and Plantation Crops, Faculty of Horticulture, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Nadia, India.
2Department of Fruits and Orchard Management, Faculty of Horticulture, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Nadia, India.
(1) Ahmed Mohamed El-Waziry, King Saud University, College of Food and Agriculture Sciences, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(2) Ahmed Fawzy Yousef, Geology Department, Desert Research Center, Egypt.
(1) Dilip Nandwani, Tennessee State University, USA.
(2) Cecilia M. Onyango, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
(3) Kealan Gell, Wageningen University, Netherlands.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20234
DOI : 10.9734/CJAST/2017/32812