2017 - Volume 22 [Issue 11]
Ecotoxicological Impact of Sub-lethal Concentrations of Glyphosate–based Herbicide on Juvenile Clarias gariepinus
C. O. Ujowundu1*, D. M. Koloseke1, N. O. Uba1, J. J. Achilike1, H. D. Ogbuagu2 and E. A. Ubuoh3
1Environmental Biochemistry and Toxicology Unit, Department of Biochemistry, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria.
2Department of Environmental Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria.
3Department of Environmental Management and Toxicology, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Nigeria.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Maria del Carmen Bermudez Almada, Centro de Investigación en Alimentación y Desarrollo, Hermosillo, Sonora, México.
(2) Miguel A. Sogorb, Miguel Hernández University, Spain.
(3) Jamila Patterson, Affliated to MS University, Tamil Nadu, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20048
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34374
Association between Snoring and Common Co-morbid Medical Conditions
Michael Fall1, Suchit Kumbhare1, Musab Nusrat1, Charlie Strange1 and Chitra Lal1*
1Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, Allergy and Sleep Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, 96 Jonathan Lucas Street, CSB Suite 816, MSC 630, Charleston, SC 29425, USA.
(1) Mohammad Waheed El-Anwar, Otorhinolaryngology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt.
(1) Suchita Mehta, Staten Island University, USA.
(2) Lalit Gupta, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20053
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/35090
The FITT Principle in Individuals with Type 2 Diabetes: From Cellular Adaptations to Individualized Exercise Prescription
1Exercise Physiology and Biochemistry Laboratory, Department of Sports Science at Serres, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
(1) Amosy Ephreim M´koma, Department of Biochemistry and Cancer Biology, Meharry Medical College School of Medicine and Vanderbilt University Medical Center, USA.
(1) Valentina Petkova, Medical University, Bulgaria.
(2) IliasMigdalis, NIMTS Hospital, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20065
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34927
An Overview of Mineral Trioxide Aggregate in Apexification
Farzana Haque1, Zubaer Ahmed2*, Shamme Akter Rime2, Md. Mossharaf Hossain1, A. F. M. Almas Chowdhury2 and Mohammad Khan3
1Orthodontic Unit, School of Dental Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
2Department of Restorative Dentistry, Graduate School of Dental Medicine, Hokkaido University, Japan.
3School of Dental Sciences, Dental Public Health, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(1) Chengfei Zhang, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
(2) Emre İriboz, Marmara University, Turkey.
(3) Fatima Betul Basturk, Marmara University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20084
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33609
Complex Analgesia (Infiltrations and Deep Oscillation) in Patients with Stump Pain and Phantom Pain after Lower Limb Amputation (Double-blind Randomised Controlled Trial of Efficacy)
Ivet B. Koleva1*, Borislav R. Ioshinov1 and Radoslav D. Yoshinov2
1Medical University of Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
2Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Laboratory of Telematics, Sofia, Bulgaria.
(1) Rakesh Garg, Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care, Pain and Palliative Care, Dr BRAIRCH, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
(1) Oner Mentes, Gulhane Military Medical Academy, Turkey.
(2) Somchai Amornyotin, Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Thailand.
(3) Maura Cristina Porto Feitosa, Universidade Estadual Do Piaui, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20085
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34198
Global Quality of Life and Disability amongst Stroke Survivors in North Eastern Nigeria
Mshelia Anthony Ali1*, Victor Chidi Onyencho2, Adebowale O. Timothy3, Wakawa Ibrahim Abdu2, Pindar Sadique Kwajaffa2, Yerima Mukhtar Mohammed4, Duwap Makput5 and Kundi Babagana Machina6
1Department of Mental Health, Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria.
2Department of Mental Health, College of Medical Sciences, University of Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria.
3Department of Mental Health, Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
4College of Medical Sciences, Gombe State University, Gombe State, Nigeria.
5Department of Psychiatric, Jos University Teaching Hospital, Jos, Plateu State, Nigeria.
6Department of Psychiatric, General Sani Abatcha State Specialist Hospital, Damaturu, Yobe State, Nigeria.
(1) Gautam R. Ullal, Course Director Neuroscience and Foundations of Clinical Medicine, Medical University of Americas, West Indies.
(1) Oyewole, Oyeleye Olufemi, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(2) Olubunmi Ogunrin, University of Benin, Nigeria.
(3) Fernanda Jorge Guimarães, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brasil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20086
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34243
Corrective Osteotomy for Residual Lower Extremity Deformities Following Healed Rickets: A Retrospective Study in a Rural Hospital among Nigerian Children
D. D. Mue1*, P. Denen-Akaa1, M. N. Salihu2, W. T. Yongu1, J. N. Kortor1, I. C. Elachi1, I. T. Annongu1, J. O. Donwa2 and D. G. Mancha3
1Department of Surgery, Benue State University, Makurdi, Nigeria.
2Department of Clinical Services, National Orthopaedic Hospital Dala, Kano, Nigeria.
3Department of Orthopaedics and Trauma, University of Jos, Nigeria.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(1) Shubhangi V. Agale, Grant Medical College, India.
(2) Danladi Sambo Amaza, Kaduna State University, Nigeria.
(3) Kenan Koca, Gulhane Military Medicine Academy, Turkey.
(4) Sainath K. Andola, M. R. Medical College, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20105
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/32863
SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes high-quality, OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access international journals in various sectors of science, technology and
Guest House Road, Street no - 1/6,
Hooghly, West Bengal,