2017 - Volume 22 [Issue 9]
Subclinical Oral Bisphosphonate-related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw: Systematic Review of the Literature and an Additional Case
S. P. Vasconcelos1, A. L. P. Lemos1* and F. Bandeira1
1Division of Endocrinology and Diabetes Unit, Agamenon Magalhães Hospital, University of Pernambuco Medical School, Recife, Brasil.
(1) Mehmet Celik, Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Medical Faculty, University of Trakya, Turkey.
(1) Vijay Kumar, R. D. Dental Hospital & Research Centre, India.
(2) Pouran Famili, University of Pittsburgh, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19920
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34007
Spirometric Values in Healthy Nigerian School Children Aged 6-11 Years
H. O. Akhiwu1* and I. Aliyu2
1Department of Paediatrics, Jos University Teaching Hospital, Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.
2Department of Paediatrics, Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano, Kano State, Nigeria.
(1) Mustapha Diaf, Department of Biology, Faculty of Natural and Life Sciences, Djillali Liabes University, Algeria.
(1) Yohana J. S. Mashalla, University of Botswana, Botswana.
(2) Daphna Vilozni, Ruth Rappaport Children’s Hospital, Israel.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19921
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34804
The Evaluation of Osteosarcoma and Ewing Sarcoma by Bone Markers in Children and Adult after Chemotherapy
Kabouche Samy1*, Martin Coheen Solal2, N. Roustila3, Asma Benhamdi4, Linda Chakmak5, Agnes Ostertag2, Corrin Colet2, Maza Rabeh6, Abdelkader Rouabah1 and Leila Rouabah1
1Department of Biochemistry, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Science, University of Constantine 1, Algeria.
2INSERM Unit 1132 Biology of Bone and Cartilage (BIOSCAR), Hospital Lariboisière, Paris, France.
3Department of Oncology Pediatric, Hospital Benabadis, Constantine, Algeria.
4Department of Applied Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Constantine 1, Algeria.
5Department of ENT, Hospital Benabadis, Constantine, Algeria.
6Department of Orthopedic, Hospital Benabadis, Constantine, Algeria.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(2) Omid Iravani, Department of Anatomy, National University of Singapore, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, Singapore.
(3) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Ayhan Goktepe, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey.
(2) Thifhelimbilu Emmanuel Luvhengo, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa.
(3) T. S. Mahesh Kumar, Rajarajeswari Dental College and Hospital, India.
(4) Jose Francisco de Sales Chagas, Sao Leopoldo Mandic Medical School, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19956
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33972
The Role of Family Setting in the Prevalence of Diarrhea Diseases in Under-five Children in Imo State University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria
H. N. Chineke1, R. U. Oluoha2*, E. P. Uwha1, B. C. Azudialu1 and E. Nwaigbo2
1Department of Family Medicine, Imo State University Teaching Hospital, Orlu, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Medicine, Imo State University Teaching Hospital, Orlu, Nigeria.
(1) Ravi Kumar Chittoria, Department of Plastic Surgery & Advanced Centre For Microvascular, Maxillofacial & Craniofacial, Laser Surgery, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India.
(1) Rina Girard Kaminsky, Institute of Infectious Diseases and Parasitology Antonio Vidal, Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
(2) Charbell Miguel Haddad Kury, University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19957
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34639
Predictors of Factors Sustaining HIV/STI Protective Behaviours among Adolescent Girls and Young Women in Mukuru Slums, Nairobi: A Retrospective Cohort Study
Julius N. Nguku1*, Fiona N. Mbai2 and Elizabeth W. Mwaniki1
1Department of Community and Public Health, School of Health Sciences and Technology, The Technical University of Kenya, P.O.Box 52428-00200, Nairobi, Kenya.
2Department of Biomedical Sciences and Technology, The Technical University of Kenya, P.O.Box 52428-00200, Nairobi, Kenya.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
(1) Ikeanyi Eugene Maduabuchukwu, Niger Delta University, Nigeria.
(2) Abednigo Ojanerohan Addah, Niger Delta University, Amassoma, Nigeria.
(3) Tafireyi Marukutira, Monash University, Australia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19969
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34552
Recurring Epidemics of Meningococcal Meningitis in African Meningitis Belt: A Review of Challenges and Prospects
D. J. Omeh1*, B. A. Ojo2 and C. K. Omeh3
1Department of Internal Medicine, Benue State University Teaching Hospital, Makurdi, Nigeria.
2Department of Anatomic Pathology, College of Health Sciences, Benue State University, Makurdi, Nigeria.
3Center for Infectious Disease Control, 161 Nigerian Air Force Hospital, Makurdi, Nigeria.
(1) Elvira Bormusov, The Lloyd Rigler Sleep Apnea Research Laboratory, Unit of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Israel.
(1) Charbell Miguel Haddad Kury, University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(2) Gideon Kwarteng Acheampong, Ensign College of Public Health, Ghana.
(3) Sameer A. Barghouthi, Al-Quds University, Palestine.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19984
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34151
Cornual Twin Ectopic Pregnancy: A Case Report
Oriji Vaduneme Kingsley1*, Nyeche Solomon1 and Ibe Vitalis1
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Claudio Sergio Batista, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Faculty of Medicine of Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(1) Mohamed Nabih EL-Gharib, Tanta University, Egypt.
(2) Edith Angel-Müller, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Colombia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20013
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34186