2017 - Volume 22 [Issue 8]
Perceived Parental Behaviour as Predictor of In-school Adolecent Sexual Risk Behaviour in Ibadan, Nigeria
Aderonke A. Akintola1*
1Department of Pure and Applied Psychology, Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, Adekunle Ajasin University, P.M.B. 001, Akungba-Akoko, 34-234 Ondo State, Nigeria.
(1) Kalpy Julien Coulibaly, Département Environnement et Santé (Intérim), Institut Pasteur de Côte d'Ivoire, Université Félix Houphouet-Boigny, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
(1) Ludgleydson Fernandes De Araújo, Federal University of Paraíba, Brazil.
(2) Ana Cristina Wanderley da Paixão, Instituto Fernandes Figueira, Brasil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19871
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33667
Nosocomial-acquired Non-fermenting Gram-negative Bacilli: Impact on Morbidity and Mortality in a Brazilian University Hospital
Guilherme Luiz Milanez1, Rafaela Oliveira França2, Cristina Dutra Vieira2, Simone Gonçalves dos Santos2 and Vandack Nobre1*
1Programa de Pós-Graduação em Infectologia e Medicina Tropical, Departamento de Clínica Médica, Faculdade de Medicina e Hospital das Clínicas, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Brazil.
2Laboratório de Microbiologia Oral e Anaeróbios, Instituto de Ciências Biológicas, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Brazil.
(1) Zoran Todorovic, Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
(1) Wagih Mommtaz Ghannam, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(2) R. Jasmine, Bishop Heber College, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19872
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34535
A Case of Diffuse Pulmonary Calcification with Multiple Myeloma
Ya-Wen Chuang1+, Chien-Chin Hsu2, Chin-Chuan Chang1+, Chia-Yang Lin1,3, Ying-Fong Huang1,3 and Yu-Chang Tyan3,4,5,6,7*
1Department of Nuclear Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
2Department of Nuclear Medicine, Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, College of Medicine, Chang Gung University, Taiwan.
3Department of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences, College of Health Science, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
4Center for Infectious Disease and Cancer Research, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
5Institute of Medical Science and Technology, National Sun Yat-sen University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
6Graduate Institute of Medicine, College of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
7Department of Medical Research, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, USA.
(1) Serdar Özkan, Medova Hospital, Turkey.
(2) Jan S. Moreb, University of Florida, USA.
(3) Alberto Olaya Vargas, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México, México.
(4) Ebele Uche, Lagos State University College of Medicine, Nigeria.
(5) Giampaolo Talamo, Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19873
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34070
Dress Code for Students in Dental Colleges
Eva Goyal1* and Esha Goyal2
1Desh Bhagat Dental College and Hospital, Muktsar, Punjab, India.
2Gian Sagar Dental College and Hospital, Banur, Punjab, India.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) Dheeraj Kalra, YMT Dental College & Hospital, India.
(2) Mohil Asnani, Gujarat University, India.
(3) Anirudh Bhattacharya, Narayana Hospital, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19886
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34771
The Benign Joint Hypermobile Syndrome among Sudanese's Children in Al-Khartoum State from November 2011-May 2012
Rufida Said Thabet Kamal Eldeen1*, Fath El-Rahman El-Ahmed2 and Mohammad Diab Hussein3
1Department of Physiotherapy, Ahfad University for Women of Health Sciences, Sudan.
2Department of Pediatrics, El-Neelain University, Sudan.
3Department of Pediatrics, Dongola Police Hospital, Sudan.
(1) Nurhan Cucer, Erciyes University, Medical Biology Department, Turkey.
(1) Terry Ellapen, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
(2) Chia-Li Yu, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taiwan.
(3) Ayhan Goktepe, Selcuk University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19891
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33561
Profile of Infective Endocarditis in Nigerian Children
O. O. Ige1*, C. S. Yilgwan1, U. Diala1, H. O. Akhiwu2, F. Baba2, M. Bok2, and F. Bode-Thomas1
1University of Jos/ Jos University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
2Jos University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Claus Andersen, Odense University Hospital, Denmark.
(2) Kalima Nzanzu Adelard, Catholic University of Graben, Democratic Republic of Congo.
(3) Shailendra Singh, Allegheny Health Network Pittsburgh, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19892
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34955
Knowledge, Attitude and Willingness to Use mHealth Technology among Doctors at a Semi Urban Tertiary Hospital in Nigeria
Olufunmilayo Victoria Adebara1, Idowu Oluwaseyi Adebara2*, Raji Olaide3, Gabriel Olusegun Emmanuel4 and Onigbogii Olanrewaju5
1Department of Paediatrics, Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, Nigeria.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, Nigeria.
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
4Department of Family Medicine, Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, Nigeria.
5Department of Community Health, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Shikha Rani, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, India.
(1) Elizabeth Krupinski, Emory University, USA.
(2) Ayşegül Akbay, Ankara University, Turkey.
(3) Kemal Karakaya, Bulent Ecevit University, Zonguldak, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19919
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33232