2017 - Volume 22 [Issue 6]
Prevalence and Associated Risks Factors for Menstrual Disorders among Undergraduate Students in Borno State, Nigeria
A. A. Kullima1*, S. M. Ibrahim1, B. Isa1, H. A. Usman1, A. G. Mairiga1 and M. B. Kawuwa1
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(1) Andrea Tinelli, Lab of Experimental Endoscopic Surgery, Imaging, Minimally Invasive Therapy & Technology, Department of Gynecology and Obstetric, Vito Fazzi Hospital, Lecce, Italy
(1) Christopher Ekpenyong, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
(2) Ashok Pandey, Nepal Health Research Council, Nepal.
(3) Oche Mansur Oche, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19694
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/29332
Health Promotion of Young University Students in Lebanon: Physical Activity Behavior and Cultural Barriers
Ibtissam Sabbah1, Hala Sabbah2, Rania Khamis3, Sanaa Sabbah3,4, Nabil Droubi1 and Roman Leischik5*
1Faculty of Public Health, Lebanese University, Saida, Lebanon.
2Faculty of Economic Sciences and Business Administration, Lebanese University, Nabatieh, Lebanon.
3Doctoral School of Literature, Humanities and Social Sciences, Lebanese University, Beyrouth, Lebanon.
4Institute of Social Science, Lebanese University, Saida, Lebanon.
5Faculty of Health, School of Medicine, University Witten‐Herdecke, Hagen, Germany.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Oyewole, Oyeleye Olufemi, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, Nigeria.
(2) Fabio Marcon Alfieri, University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine, São Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19695
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34388
General Purpose Media (BNO) for Growing Fastidious Gram Negative (FGN) Bacteria
Abdallah Bani Odeh1, Issa Shtayeh2, Mohammed Ayesh3, Ismail Warad4 and Sameer A. Barghouthi1,3*
1Medical Laboratory Sciences, Faculty of Graduate Studies, Al-Quds University, Jerusalem, Palestine.
2Central Public Health Laboratory, Ministry of Health, Ramallah, Palestine.
3Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Faculty of Health Professions, Al-Quds University, Jerusalem, Palestine.
4Department of Chemistry, An-Najah National University, P.O.Box 7, Nablus, Palestine.
(1) Basiru Olaitan Ajiboye, Department of Chemical Sciences, Afe Babalola University, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
(1) Sohad Mohamed Dorgham, National Research Centre, Egypt.
(2) Md Fakruddin, Kumamoto University, Japan.
(3) Teresita Sainz Espuñes, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19723
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34450
Could be Phytotherapy Implemented to Vaginal Discharge Treatment?
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Faculty Hospital Motol and 2nd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic.
(1) Sevgul Donmez, Faculty of Health Sciences, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(1) Oslinah B. Tagutanazvo, University of Swaziland, Swaziland.
(2) Joseph Odey Oko, Nigerian Institute of Leather and Science Technology, Zaria, Nigeria.
(3) Raheela Mohsin, Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19724
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34500
Clinical Tests to Determine the Correct Position of Central Venous Catheter in Overweight Patients in Critically Ill Condition
Álvaro José Montiel-Jarquín1,2*, Rodolfo Gregorio Barragán-Hervella1,2, Jorge Loría-Castellanos3, Eugenio García-Cano1,2,4, Hugo Alejandro Solis-Mendoza4, María del Socorro Romero-Figueroa5, Ivet Etchegaray-Morales6, Mario Gerardo Herrera-Velasco1,2, Carlos Sánchez-Gazca1,2 and Miguel Cruz-Vázquez4
1Division of Health Research, Medical Unit, High Specialty Hospital of Traumatology and Orthopedics, Mexican Social Security Institute, Puebla, Mexico.
2Department of Postgraduate, National Academy of Medical Education, Popular Autonomous University of Puebla, Mexico.
3Division of Special Projects in Health, Mexican Social Security Institute, National Academy of Surgery, Puebla, Mexico.
4Department of Posgraduate, Popular Autonomous University of Puebla, Mexico.
5Health Research Coordination at Toluca Delegation, Mexican Social Security Institute, Mexico.
6Faculty of Medicine, Meritorious Autonomous University of Puebla, Mexico.
(1) Ashish Anand, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, GV Montgomery Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Jackson, MS, USA.
(1) Lalit Gupta, Delhi University, India.
(2) Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Community Medicine Peoples University, Bhopal, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19749
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34358
Evaluation of Presbyopia in a Peripheral Eye Clinic in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
C. S. Ejimadu1*, A. A. Onua1 and E. Ani1
1Department of Ophthalmology, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH), Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Italo Giuffre', Department of Ophthalmology, Catholic University of Rome, Italy.
(1) Ricardo Evangelista Marrocos de Aragao, Universidade Federal do Ceara, Brazil.
(2) Gabor Nemeth, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén Country Hospital and University Teaching Hospital, Hungary.
(3) Asaad Ahmed Ghanem, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19750
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33717
Incidence and Outcome among COPD Patients Attending the Emergency Department of the King Abdul-Aziz Medical City Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salem Al Qahtani1, Noora Mumenah2, Gadhah Al- Oshish2, Sahar Al Joiser2, Kavita Sudersanadas3, Winnie Philip4 and Shoeb Qureshi5*
1College of Applied Medical Sciences (COAMS), King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (KSAU-HS), King Abdul Aziz Medical City (KAMC), King Abdullah International Medical Research Centre (KAIMRC), National Guard Health Affairs (NGHA), Riyadh, KSA.
2Respiratory Program, COAMS, KSAU-HS, KAMC, KAIMRC, NGHA, Riyadh, KSA.
3Department of Nutrition, COAMS, KSAU-HS, KAMC, KAIMRC, NGHA, Riyadh, KSA.
4Department of Biostatistics, COAMS, KSAU-HS, KAMC, KAIMRC, NGHA, Riyadh, KSA.
5Department of Research, COAMS, KSAU-HS, KAMC, KAIMRC, NGHA, Riyadh, KSA.
(1) Domenico Lapenna, Department of Medicine and Aging Sciences, University “G. d’Annunzio” Chieti-Pescara, Chieti, Italy.
(2) Andrea S. Melani, Antismoking Centre, Azienda Ospedaliera Senese, Italy.
(3) Murali P. Vettath, Department of Cardiovascular-Thoracic & HeartTransplantation, Director-International Center of Excellence in OPCAB surgery, Malabar Institute of Medical sciences, Govindapuram, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
(1) Salil K. Das, Meharry Medical College, USA.
(2) Charlene Babcock, Beaumont Hospital and Medical Center, USA.
(3) Mariusz Chabowski, Wroclaw Medical University, Poland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19766
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33207