2017 - Volume 22 [Issue 4]
Spontaneous Extrusion of Lens in Fungal Scleral Abscess
S. C. Reddy1,2* and M. Satyavani3
1Department of Ophthalmology, Rangaraya Medical College and Government General Hospital, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India.
2Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine and Defence Health, National Defence University of Malaysia, Kem Sugai Besi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
3Department of Microbiology, Rangaraya Medical College and Government General Hospital, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India.
(1) Thiago Goncalves dos Santos Martins, Department of Ophthalmology, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(1) Asaad Ahmed Ghanem, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(2) Gabor Nemeth, University Teaching Hospital, Miskolc, Hungary.
(3) Hany A. Helaly, Alexandria University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19582
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34220
Prevalence of Kidney Dysfunction among Orthopaedic Patients in Northwestern Nigeria
S. M. Adamu1*, A. M. Wudil2, A. J. Alhassan2, M. N. Salihu3, Y. A. Koki4, S. Adamu5, A. M. Musa4, S. A. Abdullahi6, B. R. Usaini7, I. U. Muhammad2 and A. Ibrahim2
1Department of Pathology, National Orthopedic Hospital Dala, Kano, Nigeria.
2Department of Biochemistry, Bayero University, Kano, Nigeria.
3Department of Clinical Services, National Orthopedic Hospital Dala, Kano, Nigeria.
4Department of Pathology, Murtala Muhammad Specialist Hospital, Kano, Nigeria.
5Department of Pharmacy, Infectious Diseases Hospital, Kano, Nigeria.
6Public health and Diagnostic Institute, Northwest University Kano, Nigeria.
7Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano, Nigeria.
(1) Franciszek Burdan, Experimental Teratology Unit, Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, Poland and Radiology Department, St. John’s Cancer Center, Poland.
(2) Faris Q. B. Alenzi, Department of Medical Laboratories, College of Applied Medical Sciences Salman bin Abdulaziz University (Al-Kharj), Saudi Arabia.
(1) Tatsuo Shimosawa, The University of Tokyo, Japan.
(2) Duy Tran, Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital, Montreal, QC, Canada.
(3) Viktor Denisov, Donetsk Reginal Hospital, Ukraine.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19583
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/31640
Comparison of Mantoux Reactivity in Smear Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis Adults and Controls in Yenagoa, Nigeria
P. O. Ikuabe1*, J. Jumbo1, I. D. Ebuenyi2 and E. A. Solomon3
1Department of Internal Medicine, Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Okolobiri, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Medicine, Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Okolobiri, Nigeria.
3Department of Chemical Pathology, Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa, Nigeria.
(1) Mercedes Aleman, Argentina Instituto Malbran, Argentina.
(1) Nitesh Mohan, Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, India.
(2) Germano Manuel Pires, National Institute of Health, Ministry of Health Mozambique Maputo, Mozambique, Africa.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19605
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34166
Cultural Myths and Perceptions Regarding the Usage of Nasogastric Tube amongst Adult Maxillofacial Surgery Patients of a Tertiary Health Centre in Nigeria
B. I. Akhiwu1,2*, O. D. Osunde2,3, K. U. Omeje2, A. A. Efunkoya2 and O. I. Amole2
1Department of Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Jos / Jos University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
2Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano, Nigeria.
3Department of Dental Surgery, University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Vijay Kumar, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, R. D. Dental Hospital & Research Centre, India.
(1) Babatunde O. Bamgbose, Bayero University, Kano, Nigeria.
(2) Roberto Davila Perez, Hospital infantil de mexico federico gomez. Mexico city, Mexico.
(3) Takahiro Kanno, Shimane University Faculty of Medicine, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19607
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34464
Impact of Nutrient Intake and Physical Activity Level on Nutritional Status among University Students in Ghana
Nafiu Amidu1*, Peter P. M. Dapare1 and Yussif Adams1
1Department of Biomedical Laboratory Science, School of Allied Health Sciences, University for Development Studies, Tamale, Ghana.
(1) Angelo Giardino, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas and Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA.
(1) Yu Koyama, Niigata University, Japan.
(2) Fethi Ben Slama, National Institute of Public Health, Tunisia.
(3) Uttara Singh, Panjab University, Chandigarh, India.
(4) Kurt Widhalm, Academic Institute for Clinical Nutrition, Vienna, Austria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19636
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33335
Lipoprotein-associated Phospholipase A2, Lp-PLA2, and Age, are Predictors for Future Cardiovascular Events in Acute Coronary Syndrome Patients
Nguyen Van Khoi1, Tran Thanh Vinh2, Le Xuan Truong3, Nguyen Chi Thanh3, Nguyen Quoc Tuan4 and Le Ngoc Hung2,5*
1Department of Thoracic Diseases, Cho Ray Hospital, HCMC, Viet Nam.
2Department of Biochemistry, Cho Ray Hospital, HCMC, Viet Nam.
3Department of Biochemistry, The University of Medicine and Pharmacy, HCMC, Viet Nam.
4Department of Interventional Cardiology, Cho Ray Hospital, HCMC, Viet Nam.
5Department of Laboratory, Cho Ray-Phnom Penh Hospital, Cambodia.
(1) Alex Xiucheng Fan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA.
(2) Pietro Scicchitano, Cardiology Department, Hospital “F. Perinei” Altamura (Ba), Italy.
(3) Alexander D. Verin, Vascular Biology Center, Georgia Regents University Augusta, Georgia, USA.
(4) Domenico Lapenna, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine and Aging Sciences, University “G. d’Annunzio” Chieti-Pescara, Chieti, Italy.
(1) Bernadette Ngo Nonga, University of Yaounde I, Cameroon.
(2) Abraham O. Samson, Bar Ilan University, Safed, Israel.
(3) Takashi Ikeno, National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry, Japan.
(4) Yunqing Chen, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University, China.
(5) Andreja Sinkovic, University Clinical Centre Maribor, Slovenia
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19637
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33587
Thoracolumbar Paraspinal Heterotopic Ossification (H.O)
Mohammadreza Etemadifar1, Mohammad Hossein Jamalaldini1* and Rasoul layeghi1
1Department of Orthopedic Spine Surgery, Alzahra Hospital, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
(1) Mohammed Rachidi,Molecular Genetics of Human Diseases, French Polynesia, University Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France.
(1) Murat Demiroğlu, Istanbul Medeniyet Univ.,Turkey.
(2) Praveen Kumar Pandey, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, India.
(3) Fernando Diaz Dilernia, Italian Hospital of Buenos Aires, Argentina,
(4) Jay R. Shapiro, Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Disorders Center, USA
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19657
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/32285