2017 - Volume 22 [Issue 3]
Concurrent Prediabetes and Prehypertension in a Rural Community in South East Nigeria
C. B. Nwatu1*, E. E. Young1, C. C. Okwara1, C. E. Okoli2, P. C. Obi3, O. B. Anyim1, B. C. Ubani4, C. I. Okafor1 and J. M. Oli1
1Division of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria.
2College of Natural and Applied Sciences, Gregory University Uturu, Abia State, Nigeria.
3Division of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, Federal Medical Center, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
4Division of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria.
(1) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) L. V. Athiththan, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
(2) Romeu R. de Souza, São Paulo University, Brazil.
(3) Norman J. Temple, Athabasca University, Canada.
(4) Asim Kr. Basak, Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research, Faridabad, Haryana, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19526
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/34226
Treatment of Refractory Chronic Lateral Epicondylitis by Ultrasound Guided Injection of Autologus Stem Cells versus Autologus Whole Blood
Osama Abuel Naga1*, Ahmed Mohamad Othman2, Islam Hassan Hegazy3, Manal Ahmed El Telbany4 and Hazem Ibrahim Korashi1
1Department of Radio-diagnosis, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
2Department of Orthopedic and Trauma, Faculty of Medicine, El-Minia University, Egypt.
3Department of Orthopedic and Trauma, Faculty of Medicine, Benha University, Egypt.
4Department of Clinical Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Egypt.
(1) Fatima Mubarak, Department of Radiology, Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan.
(2) Paulo Sérgio da Silva Santos, Department of Surgery, Stomatology, Pathology and Radiology, Bauru School of Dentistry, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
(3) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) David A. Hart, University of Calgary, Canada.
(2) Meghnad Joshi, D. Y. Patil University, Maharashtra, India.
(3) Terry Ellapen, University of Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa.
(4) Ayhan Goktepe, Selcuk University, Konya
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19527
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33412
Ascending Urethrogram and Sonourethrogram in Evaluation of Male Anterior Urethra
V. N. S. Dola1, S. Konduru1, A. Ameeral2, P. Maharaj3, B. Sa4, Ramesh Rao5 and Suresh Rao5*
1Department of Medical Imaging, Sangre Grande General Hospital, Trinidad and Tobago.
2Department of Medical Imaging, San Fernando Hospital, Trinidad and Tobago.
3Department of Medical Imaging, EWMSC, Mount Hope, Trinidad and Tobago.
4Department of Medical Education, Faculty of Medical Sciences, The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago.
5Department of Preclinical Sciences, Faculty of Medical Sciences, The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago.
(1) Georgios Tsoulfas, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Aristoteleion University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.
(2) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Antonio Augusto Ornellas, Brazilian National Institute of Cancer, Brazil.
(2) Josey Verghese, Kerala University of Health Sciences, India.
(3) Gajanan Bhat, India General Hospital, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19528
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33734
Differentiation of Hemodynamics of Top Athletes Depending on Heart Rate Variability after Training
Oksana Guzii1* and Alexander Romanchuk2
1Lviv State University of Physical Culture, Lviv, Ukraine.
2International Humanitarian University, Odessa, Ukraine.
(1) Dr. Andrea S. Melani, Antismoking Centre, Azienda Ospedaliera Senese, Italy.
(1) Fayiz F. Elshamy, Kafrelshiekh University, Egypt.
(2) Satoru Kai, University of Welfare Sciences, Japan.
(3) Moacir Marocolo Júnior, Federal University of Juiz de for a, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19550
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33619
Lifestyle Modification and Adherence: An Inseparable Measure in Hypertension Control
Uwaegbulem, Mirian Nkeiruka1*
1Department of Nursing, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
(1) Domenico Lapenna, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine and Aging Sciences, University “G. d’Annunzio” Chieti-Pescara, Chieti, Italy.
(1) Reda Abdelmoaty Abdallah Goweda, Suez Canal University, Egypt.
(2) Stefano Omboni, Italian Institute of Telemedicine, Italy.
(3) Jerzy Bełtowski, Medical University, Lublin, Poland.
(4) Mariya Klunnyk, Cell Therapy Center EmCell, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19561
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33179
Prevalence of Chronic Kidney Disease in Relatives of Patients with Advanced Renal Disease in a Nigerian Tertiary Hospital
Monday O. Ogiator1*, EmmanueI I. Agaba2, Oche O. Agbaji2 and Vivian N. Shaahu3
1Department of Medicine, Benue State University, Makurdi, Nigeria.
2Department of Medicine, University of Jos, Nigeria.
3Department of Community Medicine, Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Kalima Nzanzu Adelard, Catholic University of Graben, Congo and Ruwenzori Official University, Congo.
(2) Muhammed O. Afolabi, UK.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19563
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/33942
Endocrown-A Unique Way of Retention-Case Report
B. Sunil Rao1, Siddhesh Bandekar1, Shirin Kshirsagar1 and Shah Naman1*
1Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Yogita Dental College and Hospital, Khed, Maharashtra-415709, India.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(2) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(3) Rodrigo Crespo Mosca, Department of Biotechnology, Institute of Energetic and Nuclear Research (IPEN-CNEN), University of Sao Paulo (USP), Brazil.
(4) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Mehmet Yaltirik, Istanbul Universty, Turkey.
(2) Alessandro Lanza, Campania University Luigi Vanvitelli, Italy.
(3) Emre Iriboz, Marmara University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19581
DOI : 10.9734/JAMMR/2017/32747