2017 - Volume 22 [Issue 1]
Anemia-an Unnoticed Entity in Asian Males A Focus on the Anemic Parameters of Adult Males in Pakistan
Ayesha Nageen1*, Saera Suhail Kidwai1, Farhat Bashir1, Jamal Ara1 and Syed Muhammad Munir1
1Department of General Medicine, Creek General Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan.
(1) Rui Yu, Environmental Sciences & Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
(1) Eliana Litsuko Tomimatsu Shimauti, State University of Maringá, Brazil.
(2) Dhiraj J. Trivedi, SDM College of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Dharwad, India.
(3) Kamal Shemisa, University of Texas Southwestern, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19379
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33695
Effect of Adhesion Promoter on Bond Strength of Reconditioned Brackets – an In vitro Study
Vikas Garg1, Yuvika Mittal2, Shefally Garg3*#, Munish Goel4, Sanjeev Soni1 and Sukhpal Kaur1
1Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Desh Bhagat Dental College and Hospital, Sri Muktsar Sahib, India.
2Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Gian Sagar Dental College and Hospital, Rajpura, India.
3Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Shree Balaji Dental Clinic, Karnal, Haryana, India.
4Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Himachal Dental College and Hospital, Sundernagar, India.
(1) Oswaldo de Vasconcellos Vilella, Department of Orthodontics, Fluminense Federal University, Brazil.
(1) Rafael Menezes Silva, Bauru Dental School, University of São Paulo—USP, Bauru, Brazil.
(2) Andrea Scribante, University of Pavia, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19382
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/29483
Tissue Penetration of Bipolar Electrosurgery at Different Power Settings
Rupert Ricks1*, Suzanne Hopcroft2, Manish Powari3, Andrew Carswell4 and Phillip Robinson5
1Department of Ear, Nose and Throat, Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital, Exeter, EX25DW, England.
2Gloucestershire Cellular Pathology Laboratory, Cheltenham General Hospital, Sandford Road, Cheltenham, GL53 7AN, England.
3Department of Pathology, Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital, Exeter, EX25DW, England.
4Department of Ear, Nose and Throat, Great Western Hospital, Swindon, SN36BB, England.
5Department of Ear, Nose and Throat, Bristol Royal Infirmary, Bristol, BS28HW, England.
(1) Abrao Rapoport, General Director of Heliopolis Cancer Hospital, Sao Paulo Unversity, Brazil.
(1) Atishkumar B. Gujrathi, Dr. S.C. Government Medical College, Maharashtra, India.
(2) Ramesh Parajuli, Chitwan Medical college, Nepal.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19383
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33773
Utilization of Emergency Care – A Retrospective Study at the University of Szeged, Hungary
Agnes Maroti-Nagy1, Zoltan Peto2, Péter Kanizsai3, Katalin Virag4 and Edit Paulik1*
1Department of Public Health, University of Szeged, Szeged, Hungary.
2Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Szeged, Szeged, Hungary.
3Department of Emergency Medicine, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary.
4Bolyai Institute, University of Szeged, Szeged, Hungary.
(1) Dr. Fuhong SU, ICU Laboratory, Erasme Hospital, Free University Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
(1) Lilit Karapetyan, Michigan State University, USA.
(2) Kurubaran Ganasegeran, Clinical Research Centre, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19409
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33811
Human Exposure to Poultry and Poultry Products and the Risk of Death from Hematopoietic & Lymphatic Cancers
S. Bangara1,2, N. Preacely1, M. J. Felini1,3 and E. S. Johnson1,4*
1Department of Epidemiology, University of North Texas Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107, USA.
2Public Health Program, Austin College, 900 Grand Ave, Sherman, TX 75090, USA.
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of North Texas Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107, USA.
4Department of Epidemiology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 4301W Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA.
(1) Dr. Omid Iravani, Department of Anatomy, National University of Singapore, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine.
(1) Tiago Severo Peixe, University dade Estadual de Londrina, Brasil.
(2) José Alfredo Villagómez-Cortés, University dad Veracruzana Veracruz, Mexico.
(3) Ota Fuchs, Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, Prague.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19410
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/34034
Potential Neuro-therapeutic Effect of Flaxseed Oil on the Striatum of Rotenone Mice Model of Parkinson’ Diseases
Philemon Dauda Shallie1*, Olugbenga Olawole Olayinka1, Helen Bassey Akpan1, Olutoye Jibrin Otulana1, Oluwole Ojo Alese2, Bamidele Richard Babatunde1, Damilola Joseph Talabi1 and Oluwadamilola Faith Shallie1
1Department of Anatomy, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Nigeria.
2Department of Physiology, University of KwaZulu Natal, South Africa.
(1) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, USA.
(1) Harini Sarva, Weill Cornell Medicine, USA.
(2) Arturo Ortega, Cinvestav-IPN, Mexico City, Mexico.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19411
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/34207
In vitro Antimicrobial Activities of Ethanol Extract of Distemonanthus benthamianus (Aayan) Baillon (Fabaceae) on Streptococcus mutans
O. O. Mebude1*, B. A. Adeniyi1 and T. O. Lawal1
1Department of Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Abdulhamid Dahiru, Jodhpur National University, India.
(2) K. S. Vinayaka, Kumadvathi First Grade College, Shikaripura, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19422
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/26954