2017 - Volume 20 [Issue 4]
Implications of Hawking Activities on the Kumasi Campus of University of Education, Winneba
Abena Serwaa Amoatemaa1*
1College of Technology Education, University of Education, Winneba, P.O.Box 1277, Kumasi, Ghana.
(1) Eduardo Montero García, Department of Electromechanical Engineering, Polytechnic School, University of Burgos, Spain.
(1) Jia Yu, Christopher Newport University, USA.
(2) Adetoro Rasheed Adenrele, Federal College of Education, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
(3) Syamsir, Padang State University, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19114
To What Extent Can the Professional Characteristics of NCATE Standards be Embedded in the Islamic Teacher Preparation Program?
Wajeha T. Al-Ani1* and Maimuna D. Al-Zadgali2
1Department of Educational Foundations and Administration, College of Education, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
2Department of Curriculum and Instruction, College of Education, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) Tsung Hung Lee, Graduate School of Leisure and Exercise Studies, National Yunlin University of Science & Technology, Taiwan.
(1) Prasart Nuangchalerm, Mahasarakham University, Thailand.
(2) Nancy Maynes, Nipissing University, Canada.
(3) Aina, Jacob Kola, University of the Western Cape, South Africa.
(4) Amanda Oliveira Rabelo, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brasil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19173
Qualitative Neuropsychological Assessment in Children with Attention Deficit Disorder
Yulia Solovieva1* and Luis Quintanar1
1Faculty of Psychology, Autonomous University of Puebla, Mexico.
(1) Saramarie Eagleton, Department of Human Anatomy and Physiology, University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
(2) Shao-I Chiu, Taipei College of Maritime Technology of Center for General Education, Taiwan.
(3) Oyedunni Arulogun, Department of Health Promotion and Education, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
(4) Stan Weeber, Professor of Sociology, McNeese State University in Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA.
(1) Jera Kruja, University of Medicine, Tirana, Albania.
(2) Sergio Luis Schmidt, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(3) T. G. Rejani, IBS, Gujarat Forensic Sceinces University, Gujarat, India.
(4) Michael F. Shaughnessy, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, New Mexico, USA.
(5) Robert Perna, Texas Institute of Rehabilitation Research, Houston, Texas, US State.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19225
Positions on and Attitudes towards Mathematics of Ethiopian Female-teachers and Female-students
Eti Gilad1* and Dorit Patkin2
1Department of Education and Educational Systems Management, Achva Academic College, POB Shikmim 79800, Israel.
2Faculty of Science, Kibbutzim College of Education, Technology and the Arts, 149 Namir Rd. Tel-Aviv, Israel.
(1) Shao-I Chiu, Taipei College of Maritime Technology of Center for General Education, Taiwan.
(1) Eman Rasmi Hasan Abed, Faculty of Educational Sciences and Arts, UNRWA, Jordan.
(2) Stamatios Papadakis, University of Crete, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19231
The Involvement of Professionals Working in Training as a Vector of Professionalization: The Case of Agro-pastoral Training Institutions in the West and North-West Regions of Cameroon
Fongang Fouepe Guillaume Hensel1*, Taïti Moussa Brigitte2 and Kueda Zacharie2
1Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology, University of Dschang, Cameroon.
2Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Yaoundé, Cameroon.
(1) Jose Angel Lopez Sanchez, Department of Management and Sociology, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Extremadura, Spain.
(1) Mehmood Ali Noor, Institute of Crop Science, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Beijing, China.
(2) Borislav Kolaric, Serbia.
(3) Rajesh Kumar, Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh, India.
(4) Zoran Ciric, University of Novi Sad, Serbia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19283