2017 - Volume 20 [Issue 5]
Factors of Influence in the Results of 3D Measurements: Software Associated with Coordinate Measuring Machines
Charfadine Nimane Mahamat1,2*, Stéphane Raynaud3 and Youssouf Mandiang1
1Laboratory of Applied Energetics (LEA), Polytechnic High School (ESP), University Cheikh Anta Diop (UCAD), Dakar, BP 5085, Senegal.
2National Institute of Science and Technical of Abéche (INSTA), Chad.
3Technical Center for Innovation MECA3D, Laboratory MIP 2-Metrology Quality Scanning, INSA, Lyon, France.
(1) Ming-Jyh Chern, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan.
(2) Luigi dell'Olio, School of Civil Engineering, Channels and Ports, University of Cantabria, Cantabria, Spain.
(3) Manoj Gupta, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NUS, 9 Engineering Drive 1, Singapore 117576, Singapore.
(1) Rogelio Arturo Ramos Irigoyen, Engineering Institute, Autonomous University of Baja California, México.
(2) Eneko Solaberrieta, University of the Basque Country, Spain.
(3) Afeni Thomas, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria.
(4) Miroslaw Rucki, Kazimierz Pulaski University of Technology and Humanities, Poland.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18883
DOI : 10.9734/BJAST/2017/33017
Recognition of Human Actions Based on Temporal Motion Templates
Samy Bakheet1,2*, Ayoub Al-Hamadi2 and M. A. Mofaddel1
1Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Faculty of Science, Sohag University, P.O.Box 82524 Sohag, Egypt.
2Institute for Information Technology and Communications, Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg, P.O.Box 4120, 39016 Magdeburg, Germany.
(1) Vitaly Kober, Department of Computer Science, CICESE, Mexico.
(1) G. Murugananth, Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology, Kerala, India.
(2) Ferda Ernawan, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18899
DOI : 10.9734/BJAST/2017/28318
Spatial Epidemiology of Road Traffic Crashes and Mortality in Nigeria, 2007-2015
Olusoji J. Daniel1*, Olusola A. Adejumo2, Kolawole S. Oritogun1, Gbenayon J. Mautin1 and Albert A. Salako1
1Department of Community Medicine and Primary Care, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Health and Primary Health Care, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
(1) Samir Kumar Bandyopadhyay, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Calcutta, India.
(1) Muhammad Oboirien, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria.
(2) Terry J. Ellapen, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
(3) Nuwadatta Subedi, Gandaki Medical College, Pokhara, Nepal.
(4) Andrew E. Dongo, Ambrose Alli Univeristy, Ekpoma, Nigeria.
(5) Choon Wah Yuen, University of Malaya, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18913
DOI : 10.9734/BJAST/2017/33190
One Hundred Months of Construction Accidents in the Southeast of Mexico
Rómel Gilberto Solís Carcaño1*
1College of Engineering, University of Yucatan, Mexico.
(1) Aurora Angela Pisano, Solid and Structural Mechanics, University Mediterranea of Reggio Calabria, Italy.
(1) Michal Kraus, Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice, Czech Republic.
(2) A. Carreño Ortega, University of Almeria, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18914
DOI : 10.9734/BJAST/2017/33275
The Effect of Heat Input on the Mechanical and Corrosion Properties of AISI 304 Electric ARC Weldments
T. E. Abioye1*
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Akure, PMB 704, Ondo State, Nigeria.
(1) Nan Wu, Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada.
(1) Victor A. Adedayo, Institute of Technology, Ilorin, Nigeria.
(2) Siva Prasad Kondapalli, Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology & Sciences, Visakhapatnam, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18924
DOI : 10.9734/BJAST/2017/32846
What’s the Benefit of Adaptation to Climate Change? Application of Partial Budgeting for the Rice Growers of Eastern Himalaya in India
Dayohimi Rymbai1*, Sheikh Mohammad Feroze1, Ram Singh1 and Lala I. P. Ray2
1Department of Agricultural Economics, College of Post Graduate Studies, Central Agricultural University, Umiam, India.
2Department of Agronomy, College of Post Graduate Studies, Central Agricultural University, Umiam, India.
(1) Teresa De Pilli, University of Foggia, Department of Science of Agriculture of Food of Environment (SAFE), Via Napoli, 25; 71100 Foggia, Italy.
(1) Antipas T. S. Massawe, University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
(2) Ndoh Mbue Innocent, University of Douala, Cameroon.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18925
DOI : 10.9734/BJAST/2017/33216
The Variability of the Historical and Future Temperature in Bangladesh
M. M. Hossain1*, E. Hasan1 and M. Alauddin1
1Department of Civil Engineering, Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology, Gazipur, Bangladesh.
(1) João Miguel Dias, Habilitation in Department of Physics, CESAM, University of Aveiro, Portugal.
(1) Agu Eensaar, Tallinn University of Applied Sciences, Estonia.
(2) Kuti Ibrahim Abayomi, Federal University of Technology Minna, Nigeria.
(3) Odiana Sylvester, University of Benin, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18953
DOI : 10.9734/BJAST/2017/32632