2017 - Volume 21 [Issue 9]
A Comparative Study between Laparoscopic Hernia Repair and Open Lichtenstein Mesh Repair
Arth H. Shah1, Jignesh B. Rathod2 and Vipul D. Yagnik3*
1Resident Plastic Surgery, B. J. Medical College, Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
2Department of Surgery, Pramukhswami Medical College, Shree Krishna Hospital, Karamsad, India.
3Ronak Endo-Laparoscopy and General Surgical Hospital, Patan, Gujarat, India.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Juan Carlos Martín del Olmo, Medina del Campo Hospital, Valladolid, Spain.
(2) Mushtaq Chalkoo, Govt. Medical College, Srinagar, Kashmir, India.
(3) Jianming Zhu, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China.
(4) Nagendra Kumar Kaushik, Kwangwoon University, South Korea.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19188
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32834
Waardenburg Syndrome in an 8 Year Old African Child: Case Report
V. Odogu1, I. O. Chukwuka2 and N. Chinawa3*
1Department of Ophthalmology, Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Yenagoa, Nigeria.
2Department of Ophthalmology, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
3Siloam Eye Foundation, Mercy Hospital, Abak, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
(1) Dario Marchetti, Director, Biomarker Research Program, The Methodist Hospital Research Institute, USA and Professor, Institute of Academic Medicine, Professor, Department of Pathology and Genomic Medicine, Visiting Professor, Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, USA and Member, Methodist Cancer Center, Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, USA.
(2) Claudia Borza, Department of Pathophysiology , “Victor Babes” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, România.
(3) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Italo Giuffre', Catholic University of Rome, Roma, Italy.
(2) Sílvia Miguéis Picado Petrarolha, Centro Universitário Lusíada, Brazil.
(3) A. N. Pandey, VCSG Government Medical College and Research Institute, India.
(4) Purushottam Joshi, Mechi Eye Hospital, Nepal.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19189
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32921
Respiratory Distress Caused by Giant Parathyroid Adenoma
Ahmed Chekairi1* and Mohamed Miguil2
1Department of Anaesthesia, Whittington Health, London, UK.
2Cheikh Khalifa Hospital, Casablanca, Morocco.
(1) Murali P. Vettath, Department of Cardiovascular-Thoracic & HeartTransplantation, Director-International Center of Excellence in OPCAB surgery, Malabar Institute of Medical sciences, Govindapuram, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
(1) Pietro Giorgio Calò, University of Cagliari, Italy.
(2) Damyanti Agrawal, Banaras Hindu University, India.
(3) Serdar Özkan, Konya Medova Hospital, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19190
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33530
Postpartum Glucose Testing and Prevalence of Glucose Dysregulation after Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
Priscilla Pei Sze Chiam1,2*, Lay Kok Tan3, Francine Chen Chen Tu3 and Abel Wah Ek Soh4
1Department of Endocrinology, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore.
2Department of General Medicine, Sengkang General Hospital, Singapore.
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore.
4Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, Singapore.
(1) Kate S. Collison, Department of Cell Biology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Saudi Arabia.
(1) John Osaigbovoh Imaralu, Babcock University, Nigeria.
(2) V. Mohan, Madras Diabetes Research Foundation, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19204
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33465
The Port Harcourt Hospital Glaucoma Study
E. A. Awoyesuku1*, A. O. Adio1 and N. E. Chinawa2
1Ophthalmology Unit, Department of Surgery, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
2Siloam Eye Foundation / University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(1) Barbara Giambene, Eye Clinic, Department of Translational Surgery and Medicine, University of Firenze, Italy.
(1) Thiago Gonçalves dos Santos Martins, Federal University of São Paulo, Brazil.
(2) Salvatore Di Lauro, University of Valladolid, Valladolid, Spain.
(3) Engy Mostafa, Sohag University, Egypt.
(4) Tsikripis Panagiotis, University of Athens, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19218
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33743
Risk Factors for Infection of Staphylococcus aureus: Nasal Carriage, Skin Carriage and Multi-antibiotic Resistance in Healthy Individuals
Eucharia Ezenwanyi Nmema1*
1Department of Biological Sciences, Ondo State University of Science and Technology, P.M.B. 353, Okitipupa 350002, Ondo State, Nigeria.
(1) Angelo Giardino, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas and Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA.
(1) Yukti Sharma, St Stephen S Hospital, India and Hindu Rao Hospital, India.
(2) Fernanda Buzzola, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
(3) Alvaro Francisco Lopes de Sousa, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19222
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32307
Intracranial Pleomorphic Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma, Associated to Systemic Lupus Erythematous: A Case Report
Martha Lilia Tena-Suck1*, Carlos Sánchez-Garibay1 and Citlaltepelt Salinas-Lara1
1Department of Neuropathology, National Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery, México City, México.
(1) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) Fatima Mubarak, Aga Khan Univesrity Hospital, Pakistan.
(2) Alicia García Falgueras, The Official College of Psychologists, Madrid, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19252
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32743