2017 - Volume 21 [Issue 7]
The Spatial Distribution of HIV Prevalence Rates in Nigeria
Olusoji J. Daniel1*, Olusola A. Adejumo2, Kolawole S. Oritogun1, Ebunoluwa O. Jaiyesimi1 and Temitope W. Ladi-Akinyemi3
1Department of Community Medicine and Primary Care, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2Department of Community Health and Primary Health Care, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
3Department of Community Health and Primary Care, University of Lagos, Nigeria.
(1) Ravi Kumar Chittoria, Department of Plastic Surgery & Advanced Centre For Microvascular, Maxillofacial & Craniofacial, Laser Surgery, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India.
(1) Emeka Daniel Oruonye, Taraba State University, Nigeria.
(2) Luiz Euribel Prestes Carneiro, Oeste Paulista University, Brazil.
(3) Joel Fleury Djoba Siawaya, Mother & Child University Hospital, Jeanne Ebori Foundation, Gabon, Africa.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19098
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33184
Obesity Effects on Bone Femur Tissue of Animals Subjected to Obesity through High-fat Diet
Cassiane Merigo do Nascimento1, Francielly Andressa Felipetti1, Ana Lucia Carrinho Ayroza Rangel2, Danielle Shima Luize3, Maria Lúcia Bonfleur4, Sandra Lucinei Balbo4, Carlos Augusto Nassar3 and Patricia Oehlmeyer Nassar3*
1Department of Biosciences and Health, University of State of West of Parana (UNIOESTE), Rua Universitária, 1619 – Jd., Universitário, Cascavel, Parana, Brazil.
2Department of Pathology, University of State of West of Paraná (UNIOESTE), Rua Universitária, 1619 – Jd., Universitário, Cascavel, Paraná, Brazil.
3Department of Periodontology, Dental School, Cascavel, University of State of West of Paraná (UNIOESTE), Rua Universitária, 1619 – Jd., Universitário, Cascavel, Paraná, Brazil.
4Department of Physiology, University of State of West of Paraná (UNIOESTE), Rua Universitária, 1619 – Jd., Universitário, Cascavel, Paraná, Brazil.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(1) Kirsti Uusi-Rasi, UKK Institute for Health Promotion Research, University Hospital, Tampere, Tampere, Finland.
(2) Giacomina Brunetti, University of Bari, Bari, Italy.
(3) Margaret Harris, University of Colorado Colorado Springs, USA.
(4) Andrea Del Fattore, Bambino Gesù Children’s Hospital, IRCCS 5Bambino Ges`u Children’s Hospital, Italy.
(5) Fernando D. Saraví, National University of Cuyo, Argentina.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19099
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32947
Correlation between Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness and Cup-to- Disc Ratio in Glaucoma Suspects Using Optical Coherence Tomography at University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Chidi Gift Nwokocha1*, C. N. Pedro-Egbe2, A. O. Adio2 and R. D. Komolafe1
1Department of Ophthalmology, Braithwaite Memorial Specialist Hospital, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
2Department of Ophthalmology, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Barbara Giambene, Eye Clinic, Department of Translational Surgery and Medicine, University of Firenze, Italy.
(1) Asaad Ahmed Ghanem, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(2) Italo Giuffre', Catholic University of Rome, Roma, Italy.
(3) Lampros Lamprogiannis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19100
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32918
Case Report: Guillain-Barré Syndrome Secondary to Dengue Virus Infection in Northeast Mexico
Fernando De la Garza-Salazar1*, Fernando Góngora-Rivera1,2, Hector Lopez-de la Garza1, Emma Purón-González1 and Jorge Alberto Hernandez-Portales1
1Department of Internal Medicine, Christus Muguerza Hospital Alta Especialidad, Universidad de Monterrey, Nuevo León, México.
2Department of the Neurology, Hospital Universitario José Eleuterio González, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, Mexico.
(1) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(2) Mohammed Rachidi, Molecular Genetics of Human Diseases, French Polynesia, University Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France.
(1) Dhrubajyoti Bandyopadhyay, R. G. Kar Medical College, India.
(2) Muhammad Yusuf Hafiz, Aga Khan University, Pakistan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19102
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32875
Comparative Evaluation of Fracture Resistance and Microleakage of Reattached Anterior Tooth Fragment Using Two Different Flowable Composites- An in vitro Study
Saumya1*, Renuka Dhingra1, Anil Gupta1 and Busi Karunanand2
1Department of Preventive and Pediatric Dentistry, SGT University, Chandu Budhera, Gurgaon, India.
2Department of Biochemistry, SGT University, Chandu Budhera, Gurgaon, India.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) Anonymous, Federal University of Pelotas, Brazil.
(2) Srirekha, The Oxford Dental College, Bangalore, India.
(3) Konda Karthik Roy, MNR Dental College and Hospital, Telangana state, India.
(4) Ankit Arora, K.M.Shah Dental College, Sumandeep University, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19118
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32526
Evaluation of Blood Banked Fibrin Glue versus Blood Banked Platelet Glue as a Local Hemosatic Agent and a Healing Promoter in Patients with Acute Leukemia Undergoing Tooth Extraction
Suzan Salem1* and Islam Saad2
1Department of Oral Maxillofacial and Diagnostic Science, College of Dentistry, Qassim University, KSA.
2Department of Periodontology and Oral Medicine, College of Dentistry, Qassim University, KSA.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh,
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy
(1) Atanaska Dinkova, Plovdiv Medical University, Bulgaria.
(2) Sujeet V. Khiste, MGM Dental college and hospital, Kamothe, India.
(3) Gaetano Marenzi, Univesity of Naples “Federico ii”, Italy.
(4) José Francisco Gómez Clavel, School of Higher Studies (F.E.S.) Iztacala, National Autonomous University of Mexico, México.
(5) Wagih Mommtaz Ghannam, Mansoura faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19119
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33470
Short Term Rehospitalisation or Death and Determinants after Acute Heart Failure Admission in a Cohort of African Patients in Port Harcourt, Southern Nigeria
Okechukwu Iheji1 and Maclean R. Akpa2*
1Cardiovascular Division, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
2Cardiovascular Division, Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
(1) Pietro Scicchitano, Cardiology Department, Hospital “F. Perinei” Altamura (Ba), Italy.
(1) Bilal Munir, Heart and Vascular Institute, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, USA.
(2) Franco Mantovan, University of Verona, Italy.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19120
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33614