2017 - Volume 21 [Issue 5]
Prevalence and Pattern of Pigmentary Changes among Primigravidae Attending a Tertiary Health Facility in South-Western Nigeria
Fatai Olatunde Olanrewaju1*, Olaniyi Onayemi1, Olayinka Abimbola Olasode1, Adebanjo Babalola Adeyemi2, Abimbola Olumayowa Oninla1, Mufutau Muphy Oripelaye1, Ogochukwu Ifeanyi Ezejiofor3 and Olaide Olutoyin Oke4
1Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, 220282, Nigeria.
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
3Department of Medicine, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria.
4Dermatology Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
(1) Georgios A. Androutsopoulos, Department of Obstetrics-Gynecology, School of Medicine, University of Patras, Rion, Greece.
(1) Soumya Mishra, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, India.
(2) Shawky Z. A. Badawy, Upstate Medical University, USA.
(3) B. A. Ojo, College of Health Science, Benue State University, Makurdi, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18987
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33382
Association of Ischemic Contracture, Hypercontracture and Post-Ischemic Recovery in Diabetic Rat Heart
Hande O. Altunkaynak1* and Arif T. Ozcelikay2
1Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Baskent University, Turkey.
2Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Kayiguvwe Kragha, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
(2) Nassar Kawtar, Averous Hospital, Hassan II University, Morocco.
(3) Abu Bakar Siddiq, Physical Medicine Center, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18988
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33421
Marked Weight Loss, Muscle Wasting and Fatigue on Administration of Empagliflozin in a Subject with Type 2 Diabetes
Udaya M. Kabadi1,2*
1Central Iowa Veterans Health Care System, Des Moines, Iowa, USA.
2University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, USA.
(1) Domenico Lapenna, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine and Aging Sciences, University “G. d’Annunzio” Chieti-Pescara, Chieti, Italy.
(2) Thomas I. Nathaniel, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine-Greenville, Greenville, SC 29605, USA.
(3) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Eric Francelino Andrade, Veterinary Sciences Department, Federal University of Lavras, Brazil and Physical Education Department, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia de Unaí, Brazil.
(2) Yuji Aoki, National Hospital Organization Matsumoto Medical Centre, Japan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18989
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33253
Mother and Child Health Care and Human Development in Turkey: A Review
1Department of Family Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Uludağ University, Bursa, Turkey.
(1) Nicolas Padilla-Raygoza, Department of Nursing and Obstetrics, Campus Celaya Salvatierra University of Guanajuato, Mexico.
(1) Ossai Edmundd Ndudi, Ebonyi State University Abakaliki, Nigeria.
(2) Eliphas Gitonga, kenyatta University, Kenya.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18998
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33637
Analysis of Undergraduate Students’ Perception of the Educational Environment of a Medical School in Zambia Provided a Framework for Strategic Planning
Christian C. Ezeala1,2* and Mary M. Moleki2
1Department of Physiological Sciences, School of Medicine, University of Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia.
2Department of Health Studies, School of Social Sciences, University of South Africa, Pretoria, South Africa.
(1) Ravi Kumar Chittoria, Department of Plastic Surgery & Advanced Centre For Microvascular, Maxillofacial & Craniofacial, Laser Surgery, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India.
(1) Confidence Alorse Atakro, Christian Service University College, Box 3110, kumasi, Ghana.
(2) Nazan Bilgel, Uludag University, Turkey.
(3) Carla Maria Ferreira Guerreiro da Silva Mendes, School of Health Portuguese Red Cross, Portugal.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19008
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33545
Cementoblastoma in the Maxilla: An Unusual Case Report
Delise Pellizzaro1*, Guilherme Monteiro Tosoni1, Marcelo Gonçalves1, Valfrido Antônio Pereira Filho1, Oscar Fernando Muñoz Chávez1 and Andrea Gonçalves1
1Faculdade de Odontologia de Araraquara, Universidade Estadual Paulista, FOAr- UNESP, Araraquara - SP, Brazil.
(1) Emad Tawfik Mahmoud Daif, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt.
(2) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(3) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Deepak Pandiar, Banaras Hindu University, India.
(2) V. K.Vaishnavi Vedam, Asian Institute of Medicine, Science and Technology ( AIMST) University, Malaysia.
(3) Kotya Naik Maloth, Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19009
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32449
A Review of Incidence and Injury Patterns of Equestrian-Related Accidents in Children and Adolescents
Georgios A. Angoules1, Nikolaos A. Angoules1 and Antonios G. Angoules2*
1Faculty of Health Science, School of Physiotherapy, Athens Metropolitan College, Athens, Greece.
2Department of Medical Laboratories, Technological Educational Institute of Athens, Greece.
(1) Sevgul Donmez, Faculty of Health Sciences, Gaziantep University, Turkey.
(1) G. Muraleedharan, Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade de Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal.
(2) Raouf Afifi, International Management-Health Services Research Institute, USA and Community Health Research Excellence Institute, Cairo, Egypt.
(3) Chavin Gopaul, University of the West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/19033
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33193