2017 - Volume 21 [Issue 4]
Alteration in Eosinophil’s Granular Content in Stained Film as an Index for Estimating the Shelf-lives of Modified Leishman Stains: Implications on Disease Diagnosis
K. A. Fasakin1,2* and O. D. Ajayi3
1Department of Haematology, Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, Nigeria.
2Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria.
3School of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Faculty of Biomedical Sciences, University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom.
(1) Bruno Deltreggia Benites, Hematology and Hemotherapy Center, University of Campinas, Campinas, SP, Brazil.
(2) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(1) Burak Uz, Fırat University School of Medicine, Turkey.
(2) Celso Eduardo Olivier, Instituto Alergoimuno de Americana, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18974
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31729
Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Self-Concept in Individuals with Spinal Cord Injury
1Department of Comunication and Social Psychology, University of Alicante, Alicante, Spain.
(1) Bodur Hatice, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, Turkey.
(1) Asirvatham Alwin Robert, Prince Sultan Military Medical City, Saudi Arabia.
(2) Carmina Castellano Tejedor, Vall d’Hebron University Hospital, Vall d’Hebron Research Institute, Spain.
(3) Gulseren Akyuz, Marmara University, School of Medicine, Turkey.
(4) Roberta de Araújo e Silva, Federal University of Maranhão, Brazil
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18975
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32769
Clinical Pattern of Dermatoses in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease in Ile-Ife, Nigeria
Mufutau Muphy Oripelaye1*, Olaniyi Onayemi1, Olayinka Abimbola Olasode1, Fatiu Abimbola Arogundade2, Olumayowa Abimbola Oninla1, Fatai Olatunde Olanrewaju1, Ogochukwu Ifeanyi Ezejiofor3 and Olaide Olutoyin Oke4
1Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, 220282, Nigeria.
2Department of Medicine, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
3Department of Medicine, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria.
4Dermatology Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
(1) Nurhan Cucer, Erciyes University, Medical Biology Department, Turkey.
(1) Adam Reich, Wroclaw Medical University, Poland.
(2) Farhana Tahseen Taj, Kle University, Belgaum, Karnataka, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18977
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33386
An Evaluation of Risk Factors for Cerebral Palsy in Children in Jos, Nigeria
Emeka U. Ejeliogu1*, Augustine O. Ebonyi1, Collins John1, Esther S. Yiltok1 and Bose O. Toma1
1Department of Paediatrics, University of Jos/Jos University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
(1) N. Alyautdin Renad, Chair of The Department of Pharmacology (Pharmaceutical Faculty), I. M. Sechenov MSMU, Moscow, Russia.
(1) Osama Ahmed Mohamed Abdelsalam, Mansoura University, Egypt.
(2) Hank White, Shriners Hospitals for Children, Lexington, KY, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18978
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33226
Epidemiology of Road Traffic Crash Injuries as Seen in the Emergency Room of a Tertiary Hospital in Delta State, Nigeria
D. O. Odatuwa-Omagbemi1*, A. A. Bock Oruma2, R. E. T. Enemudo1, C. I. Otene1, G. C. Iwegbu3, M. O. Okeke3 and E. Akpojevwe3
1Department of Surgery, Delta State University, Abraka, Nigeria.
2Department of Accident and Emergency, Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara, Nigeria.
3Department of Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery, Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara, Nigeria.
(1) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Aristomenis Exadaktylos, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland.
(2) Asaad Ahmed Ghanem, Mansoura University, Mansoura, Egypt.
(3) Akshat Pandey, Sports Authority of India National Boxing Academy, India.
(4) Darja Topolsek, University of Maribor, Slovenia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18980
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32752
Effect of Meloxicam on Hematological and Kidney Histopathological Changes in Male Mice
Najat M. H. Mohammed1*, Ezzat El-Drieny1, Ibrahim S. Eldurssi2 and Masouda El-Agory1
1Department of Histology, Faculty of Medicine, Omar El-Mukhtar University, El-Bayda, Libya.
2Department of Zoology, Faculty of Science, Omar El-Mukhtar University, El-Bayda, Libya.
(1) Toru Watanabe, Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
(1) Olga Berillo, McGill University, Canada.
(2) Abdullahi M. Nuhu, Cst. Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna, Nigeria.
(3) Nyoman Kertia, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18985
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32315
Knowledge and Attitude of Diabetic Patients towards the Oral Complications of Diabetes Mellitus and Factors Associated with Their Knowledge in Khartoum State, Sudan
Muram Hatim Abdelfatah Elsayed1 and Elhadi Mohieldin Awooda1*
1Department of Restorative Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Medical Sciences and Technology, Sudan.
(1) Ibrahim El-Sayed M. El-Hakim, Ain Shams University, Egypt and Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
(1) Takahiro Kanno, Shimane University, Japan.
(2) Karpal Singh Sohal, Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences, Tanzania.
(3) Mehmet Fatih Sentürk, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey.
(4) V. Harshini, Employment State Insurance Corporation Medical College Post graduate Institute and Research, Bangalore, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18986
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32035