2017 - Volume 21 [Issue 3]
ASA Physical Status Score as a Predictive Tool of Mortality in Emergency Postoperative Abdominal Injuries in the ICU
M. N. Edubio1*
1Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, University of Uyo / University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo, Nigeria.
(1) N. Alyautdin Renad, Chair of The Department of Pharmacology (Pharmaceutical Faculty), I.M.Sechenov MSMU, Moscow, Russia.
(1) Lalit Gupta, Delhi University, India.
(2) Joe Liu, Wayne State University, USA.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18915
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32381
Calcifying Cystic Odontogenic Tumor: A Diagnostic Challenge
Anil Kumar Nagarajappa1, Ankit Dhimole1*, Sumit Asrani2, Ankit Agarwal3 and Ankur Kakkad1
1Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Hitkarini Dental College and Hospital, India.
2Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Hitkarini Dental College and Hospital, India.
3Department of Oral Pathology, Hitkarini Dental College and Hospital, India.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) Manas Bajpai, NIMS Dental College, Jaipur, India.
(2) Deepak Pandiar, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India.
(3) Parveen Akhter Lone, Indira Gandhi Govt Dental College, University of Jammu, J &K, India.
(4) Laura Priscila Barboza De Carvalho, Federal University of Paraíba, Brazil.
(5) Nyimi Bushabu Fidele, Second Affiliated Hospital of Jiamusi University, Jiamusi, China.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18918
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30384
Frequency and Awareness of Thalassemia in Families with Cousin Marriages: A Study from Karachi, Pakistan
Muhammad Muizz Uddin1*, Faizan-Ul-Haq1, Asma Sarfaraz1, Muhammad Mannan Ali Khan1, Aneeba Nazim1, Bushra Maqsood1, Sundas Sajid1, Namerah Nasir1, Ghuncha Kamran1, Amna Ahmed1, Ifrah Tanweer1, Bisma Noor1, Fatima Akhlaq1 and Mahzareen Ishrat1
1Sindh Medical College, Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan.
(1) Omid Iravani, Department of Anatomy, National University of Singapore, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, Singapore.
(2) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(3) Philippe E. Spiess, Department of Genitourinary Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA and Department of Urology and Department of Oncologic Sciences (Joint Appointment), College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA.
(1) Omesh Bharti, State Institute of Health and Family Welfare Parimahal, Shimla, India.
(2) Ibrahim Kalle Kwaifa, Usman Danfodiyo University (Udu), Sokoto, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18919
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32710
Effectiveness of Exercise Protocols in Treatment of Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome: A Prospective Comparative Study
Abdulmohesn H. Al Ghamdi1, Naif Bin Nwihadh. Alshahrani2 and Faris Q. Alenzi3*
1Prince Sultan Millitray Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
2College of Medicine, Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University, Al-Kharj, Saudi Arabia.
3College of Applied Medical Sciences, Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University, Al-Kharj, Saudi Arabia.
(1) E. Umit Bagriacik, Department of Immunology, Gazi University, Turkey.
(1) Timothy Hui, Washington DC, USA.
(2) Ashraf Ramadan Hafez, Deraya University, Egypt.
(3) Oyewole, Oyeleye Olufemi, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18935
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33482
Self-acceptance and Attitude towards Disability among People with Disability Attending a Nigerian Tertiary Health Facility
Olufemi O. Oyewole1*, Olatunde Odusan2, Olubunmi T. Bodunde3, Lateef O. A. Thanni4, Bamidele S. Osalusi2 and Adekunle A. Adebanjo4
1Department of Physiotherapy, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, Nigeria.
2Department of Medicine, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, Nigeria.
3Department of Ophthalmology, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, Nigeria.
4Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, Nigeria.
(1) Claudia Borza, “Victor Babes” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Department of Pathophysiology, Romania.
(1) Ami Rokach, York University, Toronto, Canada and Walden University, Minneapolis, USA.
(2) Rodaina Khader Ibrahim AlTarawneh, Mu’tah University, Jordan.
(3) Salwa Attia Mohamed El- Sayed Fayoum University, Egypt and Bishia University, Saudi Arabia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18949
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33268
Delirious Mania: Recognition and Successful Treatment with Donepezil
Laurie Jo Moore1*, Mila Goldner-Vukov2 and Rachel Huso1
1Department of Psychiatry, Loma Linda University, California, USA.
2Department of Psychiatry, Belgrade University, Serbia.
(1) Mohamed Essa, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
(1) Ludgleydson Fernandes De Araújo, Federal University of Piaui, Brazil.
(2) Alicia García Falgueras, The Official College of Psychologists, Madrid, Spain.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18950
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33433
New Therapy Strategy for Prostate Cancer: Amanita phalloides Treatment Stabilizes Best Without Pre-treatments (Observational Study Pre-protocol)
1Independent Cancer Research, Im Amann 7, D-88662 Ueberlingen, Germany.
(1) Mahin Khatami, National Cancer Institute (ret.), The National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA.
(2) Evangelos Marinos, University of Athens, School of Medicine, Laboratory of Biology, Athens, Greece.
(3) Edward J. Pavlik, University of Kentucky Medical Center, Division of Gynecological Oncology, USA.
(1) Katia Candido Carvalho, FMUSP Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil.
(2) S. Sundaresan, SRM University, Kattankulathur, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18972
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32673