2017 - Volume 12 [Issue 3]
Pollen Album of Rhizophora Members in Nigeria and Its Taxonomic Implications
J. K. Ebigwai1*, A. A. Egbe1, B. L. Nyannanyo2 and B. A. Ngele1
1Department of Botany, University of Calabar, Nigeria.
2Department of Botany, Federal University Otuoke, Nigeria.
(1) Krzysztof Skowron, Department of Microbiology, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Collegium Medicum of L. Rydygier in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
(2) Chandra Shekhar Kapoor, Department of Environmental Sciences, University College of Science, Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, India.
(1) Andreia Santos do Nascimento, Federal University of Bahia, Brazil.
(2) Mohd. Shahnawaz, Govt. Degree College, India and Savitribai Phule Pune University, India.
(3) Jean Béguinot, University of Burgundy, France.
(4) Esra Ersoy Omeroglu, Ege University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20081
DOI : 10.9734/JAERI/2017/33497
Seasonal Changes in Field-to-storage Insect-pests of Maize and Implications for Their Control in South-Western Cameroon
Divine Nsobinenyui1*, Nelson N. Ntonifor2 and Eric B. Fokam1
1Department of Zoology and Animal Physiology, Faculty of Science, University of Buea, P.O.Box 63, Buea, Cameroon.
2Department of Agronomic and Applied Molecular Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine, University of Buea, P.O.Box 63, Buea, Cameroon.
(1) Chandra Shekhar Kapoor, Department of Environmental Sciences, University College of Science, Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, India.
(1) Shravan M Haldhar, University & Country Agriculture Entomology, ICAR-CIAH, Bikaner, India.
(2) Dusit Athinuwat, Thammasat University, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20309
DOI : 10.9734/JAERI/2017/35378
Evaluation of Black-Headed Oriole Oriolus brachyrhynchus (Swainson, 1837) as Bioindicator of Arsenic Contamination Using Atomic Absorption Spectrometry (AAS)
F. A. Egwumah1*, P. O. Egwumah1 and B. T. Tyowua1
1Department of Wildlife and Range Management, University of Agriculture Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria.
(1) Daniele De Wrachien, Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences of the State University of Milan, Italy.
(1) Dinithi Peiris, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
(2) Tamer Çağlayan, Selcuk University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20416
DOI : 10.9734/JAERI/2017/35338
Effect of Mycorrhizal Inoculation (VAM) and Phosphorus Levels on Yield, Quality, Nutrient Uptake and Post Harvest Nutrient Status of Sunflower
C. Kalaiyarasan1*, S. Jawahar1, M. V. Sriramachandrasekharan2 and R. Ramesh1
1Department of Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608 002, Tamil Nadu, India.
2Department of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Faculty of Agriculture, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608 002, Tamil Nadu, India.
(1) Gabriela Civeira, Instituto Nacional de Tecnología Agropecuaria, Argentina.
(1) Mehmet Demir Kaya, Eskişehir Osmangazi University, Turkey.
(2) Hamza Abdulmajeed, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20491
DOI : 10.9734/JAERI/2017/35303
Effects of Lime on Growth and Yield of Mucuna flagellipes (Vogel ex Hook) in an Acid Tropical Ultisol
O. A. Agba1, J. E. Asiegbu2, E. E. Ikenganyia3*, M. A. N. Anikwe3, T. E. Omeje4 and J. O. Adinde5
1Department of Agronomy, Cross River University of Technology, Obubra, Cross River State, Nigeria.
2Department of Crop Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria.
3Department of Agronomy and Ecological Management, Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Agbani, Enugu State, Nigeria.
4Department of Agricultural Technology, Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo, Enugu State, Nigeria.
5Department of Horticultural Technology, Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo, Enugu State, Nigeria.
(1) Monica Rosa Loizzo, Department of Pharmacy, Health Sciences and Nutrition of University of Calabria, Italy.
(1) Mercy Ijenyo, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
(2) Ade Onanuga, Dalhousie University, Canada.
(3) Mohd Hafiz Bin Ibrahim, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20624
DOI : 10.9734/JAERI/2017/22741