2017 - Volume 20 [Issue 12]
Etiopathogenesis and Stem Cell Treatment Outcomes in Avascular Necrosis of the Femoral Head: A Review of 50 Cases
Pradeep V. Mahajan1*, Swetha Subramanian1, Ashwini B. Jadhav1, Amit Danke1 and Siddhesh C. Parab1
1StemRx Bioscience Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Navi Mumbai, India.
(1) Dario Marchetti, Director, Biomarker Research Program, The Methodist Hospital Research Institute, USA.
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Timothy Hui, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, USA.
(2) Praveen Kumar Pandey, GGSIPU, New Delhi, India.
(3) Rohail Mumtaz, King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18690
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32227
Serum Levels of Vitamin E and β-carotene in Relation to Sex and Medical Status in a Population from North Jordan
1Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, Jerash University, 26150 Jerash, Jordan.
(1) Chan-Min Liu, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou City, China.
(1) Anna Gumieniczek, Medical University of Lublin, Poland.
(2) Hanaa Hamdy Ahmed, National Research Centre, Egypt.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18691
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32470
Clinical and Radiographic Features of Knee Osteoarthritis of Elderly Patients
Sahli Hana1, Ben Tekaya Aicha2*, Daas Selim3, Mahmoud Ines2 and Tekaya Rawdha2
1Department of Rheumatology, Mohamed Tahar Maamouri Hospital, Nabeul, Tunisia.
2Department of Rheumatology, Charles Nicolle Hospital, Tunis, Tunisia.
3Department of Orthopedics, Mohamed Tahar Maamouri Hospital, Nabeul, Tunisia.
(1) Masahiro Hasegawa, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-174 Edobashi, Tsu City, Mie, 514-8507, Japan.
(1) Robert Meves, Santa Casa Scholl of Medicine, Brazil.
(2) Marks, Columbia University, New York, USA.
(3) Nyoman Kerrtia, Dr. Sardjito Hospital – Yogyakarta, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18711
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/26919
Arterial Stiffness in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Its Correlation with Disease Severity: A Case Control Study
T. Jayapal1, K. V. Vysakha1, C. Rajasekharan1* and Akhilkrishna1
1Department of Internal Medicine, Government Medical College Hospital, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
(1) Domenico Lapenna, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine and Aging Sciences, University “G. d’Annunzio” Chieti-Pescara, Chieti, Italy.
(1) Darwich, Mohamad Ayham, Al-Andalus university for medical sciences, Tartous University, Tartous, Syria.
(2) Simon Krabbe, Center for Rheumatology and Spine Diseases, Denmark.
(3) Kwame Yeboah, University of Ghana, Ghana.
(4) Dhrubajyoti Bandyopadhyay, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18712
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30893
An Unusual Cause of Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding in Clinical Practice; A Case Report of Locally Invasive Colon Cancer with Superimposed Actinomycosis
Y. A. Awuku1*, Y. A. Nartey1, J. I. Lovi1, M. Nortey2, T. M. Morna2 and P. K. Akakpo3
1Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
2Department of Surgery, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
3Department of Pathology, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
(1) Syed Faisal Zaidi, Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University-HS, National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(1) Negoi Ionut, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Emergency Hospital of Bucharest, Romania.
(2) B. B. Sharma, PGIMER and Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, India.
(3) Carlos Henrique Marques dos Santos, Universidade Anhanguera, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18713
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32202
A Cephalometric Evaluation of Airway Space in Skeletal Class II Subjects
Shreya S. Iyengar1*, B. S. Chandrashekar1, P. C. Ramesh Kumar1, Vinay P. Reddy1, C. M. Mahesh1, Balamohan Shetty1 and Abhishek Sundara1
1Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
(1) Panagiotis Korovessis, Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Department, General Hospital “Agios Andreas” Patras, Greece.
(1) Takahiro Kanno, Shimane University, Japan.
(2) Tarulatha R. Shyagali, MP University of Medical Sciences, India.
(3) Murat Tozlu, Yeditepe University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18737
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31287
No More Live Lectures - Quixotism or Realism-? Association between Learning Preferences and Attendances at Live Lectures
Siaw-Cheok Liew1*, Jagmohni Sidhu2 and Ankur Barua3
1Department of Clinical Competence, Perdana University-Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2Clinical Skills and Simulation Centre, Department of Family Medicine, International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
3Department of Community Medicine, International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(1) Patorn Piromchai, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, KhonKaen University, Thailand.
(1) Yunus Dogan, Fırat University, Turkey.
(2) Ravi Shankar, Xavier University School of Medicine, Aruba, Netherlands.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18768
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33051