2017 - Volume 20 [Issue 11]
Trace Elements Levels and Blood Pressure in Ghanaian Women Using Depot Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Contraceptive
Justice Afrifa1*, Samuel Essien-Baidoo1, Eric Gyamerah Ofori2 and Albert Abaka-Yawson1
1Department of Medical Laboratory Technology, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
2Department of Biochemistry, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
(1) Sinan Ince, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Afyon Kocatepe, Turkey.
(1) Abdulkarim Garba Mairiga, University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri, Nigeria.
(2) Viktoria Varvara Palla, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens,“Alexandra” General Hospital, Athens, Greece.
(3) Norman Goldstuck, University of Stellenbosch, Cape Town, South Africa.
(4) Christopher Ekpenyong, University of Uyo, Uyo, Nigeria.
(5) Baafuor Opoku, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18608
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32565
Screening of Random Blood Sugar in Women: A Critical View
Madhura T. K.1*, Sadanand B. Patil2, Mohd Suhaimi Bin Ab Wahab3 and S. B. Javali4
1*Department of Biochemistry, JNMC, Belagavi, India.
2#Department of Biochemistry, JNMC, Belagavi, India.
3†USM-KLE IMP, Belagavi, India.
4Department of Community Medicine, USM-KLE IMP, Belagavi, India.
(1) Ravi Kumar Chittoria, Department of Plastic Surgery & Advanced Centre For Microvascular, Maxillofacial & Craniofacial, Laser Surgery, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India.
(1) Elvira Bormusov, The Lloyd Rigler Sleep Apnea Research Laboratory, Unit of Anatomy and Cell Biology, The Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion Inst. of Technology, Bat Galim, Israel.
(2) Takashi Ikeno, National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry, Japan.
(3) Samkeliso Takaidza, Vaal University of Technology Biotechnology, Vaal university of Technology, South Africa.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18621
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31749
Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitors and Cardiovascular Risk: Retrospective Study of 50 Type 2 Diabetic Patients with Chronic Heart Failure
Narcissse Ateba Assene1, Patrick Hassler1*, Cecile Deharvengt1, Ahmadou Musa Jingi2, Monique Gladin3 and Emmanuel Andrès4
1Internal Medicine and Diabetology Unit, Centre Hospitalier de Haguenau, 67400 Haguenau, France.
2Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University of Yaoundé 1, Yaoundé, Cameroon.
3Cardiology (Unit 4), Centre Hospitalier de Haguenau, 67400 Haguenau, France.
4Department of Internal Medicine, Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases, University of Strasbourg Teaching Hospital of Strasbourg, 67000 Strasbourg, France.
(1) Ricardo Forastiero, Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Haematology, Favaloro University, Argentina.
(2) Salomone Di Saverio, Emergency Surgery Unit, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, S. Orsola Malpighi University Hospital, Bologna, Italy.
(1) Carlos Martínez Salgado, University of Salamanca, Spain.
(2) Geetanjali Dang, Medical College of Wisconsin, USA.
(3) Jerzy Bełtowski, Medical University, Lublin, Poland.
(4) Mary Grace ‘D’ Tungdim, University of Delhi, India.
(5) Terry J. Ellapen1, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18635
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/22039
Screening for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: Findings from a Resource Limited Setting of Nigeria
Rosemary Nkemdilim Ogu1, Celestine Osita John1*, Omosivie Maduka2 and Sunday Chinenye3
1Feto-Maternal Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
2Department of Preventive and Social Medicine, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
3Endocrinology Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Georgios A. Androutsopoulos, Department of Obstetrics-Gynecology, School of Medicine, University of Patras, Rion, Greece.
(1) Jean Baptiste Niyibizi, Pan African University, Kenya.
(2) Rosa Amalia Bobadilla Lugo, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, Mexico.
(3) Dhastagir Sheriff, Mapims, Melmaruvathur, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18659
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/31966
Preliminary Study of Somatic Complaints as Psychiatric Symptoms Based on Cluster Analysis of Symptoms in Modified Enugu Somatization Scale
Chidi J. Okafor1*, Owoidoho Udofia1 and Essien E. Ekpe2
1Department of Psychiatry, University of Calabar, Nigeria.
2Department of Clinical Services, Federal Psychiatric Hospital, Calabar, Nigeria.
(1) Domenico De Berardis, Department of Mental Health, National Health Service, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, “G. Mazzini” Hospital, Italy.
(1) Jera Kruja, University of Medicine, Tirana, Albania.
(2) Alicia García Falgueras, Official College of Psychologist in Madrid, Spain.
(3) S. S. Deshpande, SKN Medical College, Pune, India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18660
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32088
Evaluation of Ricketts Frontal Analysis Reference Points on Cone-beam Computed Tomography Images
Anderson Jaña Rosa1*, Lívia Gonçalves da Silva2, Lilian Atsumi Simabuguro Chinem1, Beatriz de Souza Vilella1, Alexandre Trindade Simões da Motta1 and Oswaldo de Vasconcellos Vilella1
1Department of Orthodontics, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niterói (RJ), Brazil.
2Faculty of Dentistry, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niterói (RJ), Brazil.
(1) James Anthony Giglio, Adjunct Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA.
(1) João Paulo Schwartz, Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP-FOAr), Brazil.
(2) Mayadhar Barik, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India.
(3) Mehmet Zahit Adisen, Kirikkale University, Turkey.
(4) Jose Ricardo Vancetto, São Paulo State University (UNESP), Araraquara, Brazil.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18667
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32451
An Unusual Case of Extra-oral Pyogenic Granuloma
Rohit Mishra1*, K. T. Chandrashekhar1, Vandana Dubey Tripathi1, Richa Agrawal1 and Neha Bhasin2
1Department of Periodontics, Hitkarini Dental College and Hospital, Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, India.
2Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Hitkarini Dental College and Hospital, Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, India.
(1) Karl Kingsley, Biomedical Sciences and Director of Student Research University of Nevada, Las Vegas - School of Dental Medicine, USA.
(1) Babatunde O. Bamgbose, Bayero University, Kano, Nigeria.
(2) Vinay Marla, Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences, Dhulikhel, Nepal.
(3) Kuo Yuan, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/18668
DOI : 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32972